Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot?

Go down

Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? Empty Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot?

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:19 pm

DAVID SCHMIDT AND META 1 COIN TRUST PART WAYS AMICABLY
Nov 23, 2020 | Finance
Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? Press_release_distribution_0477431_158612
Former Washington State Senator Moves Onto New Ventures
BOCA RATON, FL, November 23, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Dave Schmidt, a former Washington state senator and META 1 Coin Trust associate, has parted ways with the gold-backed cryptocurrency to pursue new projects. Mr. Schmidt and META 1 Coin Trust previously enjoyed a fruitful business relationship in promoting the company’s digital coins.
According to Executive Trustee Robert P. Dunlap, “We deeply appreciate the great work that Dave Schmidt did during his tenure at META 1 Coin Trust, and the team wishes him the utmost success in his new ventures.”
Dave’s diverse background provided great value in reaching a broad audience of support for META 1 Coin. His career began in banking and finance, where he worked for 19 years as a market trader. He spent 20 years in politics, including 12 years in the Washington State Legislature. He has a B.A. in Religion and a M.A. in Theology. Dave spent 12 years in active ministry work prior to his years in politics. His deep empathy for humanity and compelling communications skills led him to a deep appreciation for META 1 Coin’s social mission of advancing freedom and abundance for humanity.
This mission originated from Robert P. Dunlap’s unique global vision. Countless people struggle to survive within financial systems that are designed to disproportionally reward large corporations, while virtually enslaving the masses under crushing debt. The endless drive for domination and unbridled ambition in capital markets has led to generations of people being financially worse off than their parents and prior generations in some circumstances.
While these often debilitating market and regulatory conditions perpetuate and continue to keep hardworking individuals within the limits of societal acceptance known as the middle class, few raise their voices to question these systems or dare to step forward with a vision for a better world with greater abundance for humanity, instead of just large corporations.
META 1 Coin was designed with an uplifting purpose for the world. Instead of aimlessly and blindly joining the chorus of businesses seeking to simply enrich themselves, META 1 is dedicated to driving abundance and freedom for all humanity. META 1 Coin purchases are restricted to individuals only, while institutional investors have been excluded as a means of providing even greater abundance potential for people who seek greater equity for themselves and society.
It is this vision which led Robert P. Dunlap to develop META 1 Coin and which attracted Dave Schmidt to assist in promoting it to similar-minded digital coin buyers via Dave’s spiritual radio show and broad platform. META 1 Coin Trust remains grateful for Dave’s help during the early stages of the company’s journey.
About META 1 Coin Trust:
META 1 is an asset-backed cryptocurrency founded by crypto visionary Robert P. Dunlap with the intention of promoting the concepts of abundance and equity in the service of humanity. As part of its mission, META 1 actively advances human rights causes and promotes civil liberties.
For more information about META 1 Coin Trust, visit: meta1.io

For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here

https://thenynewsjournal.com/david-schmidt-and-meta-1-coin-trust-part-ways-amicably

~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.oom2.com/t72817-dave-schmidt-sec-seeks-judgement-after-no-show-in-9m-meta-1-coin-fraud-case

https://www.oom2.com/t72066-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-agreed-motion-to-enter-agreed-partial-judgment

https://www.oom2.com/t70882-marianne-o-malley-meta-1-coin-scam-meta-exchange-website-faked

https://www.oom2.com/t70901-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-released-from-jail-show-cause-hearing-set-for-7-22-20

https://www.oom2.com/t70503-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-nicole-bowdler-youtube-channel-vanishes-so-the-judge-doesn-t-see-her-for-who-she-really-is-lol

https://www.oom2.com/t69779-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-charles-trois-shows-meta-1-coin-fraud

https://www.oom2.com/t69747-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-the-worst-whitepaper-in-the-world-award-written-by-a-10-year-old

https://www.oom2.com/t69323-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-28-page-pdf-of-the-sec-injunction

https://www.oom2.com/t65363-meta-1-coin-dave-schmidt-empire-in-crisis

Tags: cryptocurrency, meta 1, meta 1 coin, meta 1 coin exchange, meta 1 coin price, meta 1 coin update, meta1 coin trust, nicole bowdler, robert dunlap meta 1 coin, robert p dunlap   

Tags: account, ach, bank, bell, belle, bills, bitcoin, card, cash, censorship, cnn, credit, debt, discharge, facebook group, federal, federal reserve, finance, for, fraud, free, freedom, guru, harvey dent, heather, heather ann tucci jarraf, heather ann tucci-jarraf, heather tucci-jarraf, history channel, how, jail, jerry springer, laporsha, money, motu proprio, news, number, oppt, pay, pay bills now, porsche, porsha, reserve, retirement, rv, scam, scammer, secret, secret account, secret society, security, social, social security, ssn, strawman, strawman account, td, td account, tda, tda account, to, trust, tucci, ucc, walmart, usa, your, youtube, nbc news, randall beane

Keywords: Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

Keywords: Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Reinstatement, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Meta 1 Coin Scam Press Release - Did Dave Schmidt Give Meta 1 The Boot? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum