Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest

Go down

PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest Empty PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest

Post by shakes4life Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:16 am

PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION....
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest

Hello Truth, Health, Wealth and Freedom Seekers,

G'day to You! TRUTH LIST, TRUSTUP WORKSHOP HOMEWORK.....

The corrupt machine is crumbling.... we must help it fail ASAP!

Read, Watch, Act!

Namaste~PRK
======================

Subject: Judges Conflict of Interest - Superior Courts of Los
Angeles Served!!! - YouTube

Dear Friends: According to the info below: All California Judges
have a pension fund heavily invested (60%) in Bank Derivatives - the
very Securitization Trusts that are foreclosing on homeowners. That
is a conflict of interest.

Result: If true, No California Judge should be able to hear any
Unlawful Detainer complaint to evict a homeowner. or any complaint
filed against the bank or securitization trust. (this will probably
be true for most other states as well)

The attack against the judge would be by CCP 170.1(a)(6)(A)(iii)
in California
<http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=ccp&group=00001-01000&file=170-170.9>

Watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFm_j7PvCYM and

read more at http://www.peoplestrust1776.org and

http://peoplespublictrust.com/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest Empty Re: PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE FOLKS.......JUDICIAL CORRUPTION...Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest

Post by shakes4life Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:21 am

Who is Jim Krage?

Jim has about 130 Websites, mainly devoted to educating YOU about THE
TRUTH, because "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE", but the mainstream Media won't
tell it to you.
Jim is a Paralegal Fighting Banks, Lenders, and Government Officials

Banks and Lenders committed Fraud: they Lied and set up Trusts to cheat Borrowers and Investors

Information continues here.....

http://www.jimk.tk/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum