Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know..

3 posters

Go down

CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. Empty CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know..

Post by shakes4life Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:39 am

QE3 & the Debt Ceiling: Obama Bails Out Empire
July 14th, 2011 • 6:55 PM
Obamawatch, Glass-Steagall, Empire, News Update

What is behind the debt ceiling debate, and Bernanke's announcement of QE III, is President Obama, a British puppet, and his Wall Street controlled allies in the Congress drawing the United States further into the bailout of the foreign bankrupt monetary institutions of the Empire. Glass-Steagall must be restored and Obama removed from office. There are no other options.

http://larouchepac.com/node/18765
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. Empty Re: CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know..

Post by tampadinar Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:17 pm

As Will Rogers said, "it ain't what people don't know that bothers me. It's what they do know that just ain't so." You are among the latter.
lol!

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know.. Empty Re: CURCIAL.....what is behind raising the debt ceiling.....please share with everyone you know..

Post by shakes4life Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 pm

tampadinar wrote:As Will Rogers said, "it ain't what people don't know that bothers me. It's what they do know that just ain't so." You are among the latter.
lol!

Let me repeat......

The truth shall set us free..... "you don't know...what you don't know"!

Luke 9:26
“For nothing is hid that shall not be made manifest, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come to light.”
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peter3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:31 pm

SO TRUE NO OTHER WAY IMPEACH OBAMA AND FEDERAL RESERVE NOW UNLESS IT OVER FOR THE UNITED STATES I MEAN OVER BY JAN 2012 CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN SENATORS NOW I MEAN NOW. WWW.INFOWARS.COM
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum