Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up? Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'..... and Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares

Go down

Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  Empty Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up? Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'..... and Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares

Post by godsfool713 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1215/946/Earthquake_Swarm_At_Hoover_Dam_Being_Covered_Up.html

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

By James Smith

10 Oct 2011

There exists a potential that thousands of people will die and millions more without power, and the US Government doesn’t care. There are news agencies that know about this and won’t tell you.

Well then, let me tell you.

It started right after the Fukishima Earthquake in March of 2011. I went to the USGS Event Notification Service and told them I wanted to be emailed at every quake that registered greater than 2.0 within the United States.

So I start receiving notifications, over 5,000 so far since then. But there is a fly in the ointment. Arizona. From the date I started collecting earthquake information until Sept 28, there have 66 2.0 movements near Hoover Dam. Let me demonstrate what they are doing:

And if you think I’m kidding about the ramifications, then consider what this is next to:

Now I’ve included the latitude and longitude so you could see just how close the quakes are. As I sent to a newspaper editor:

Something is afoot in Arizona that no one is taking seriously. Consider this: A 2.0 Magnitude Eq is equivalent ot 10,000 pounds of TNT. If there were doing mining then: a. More EQs would show up and then be deleted b. Why is 10,000 pound of TNT is being detonated c. 10,000 pounds of TNT is a Hiroshima sized device I am not saying nuclear tests are being done under this lake. What I am saying is that there are earth movements near Hoover Dam. Dangerously close to the Dam. Laughlin and Lake Havesu are downstream. Hoover Dam provides power for most of the US Southeast

Why delete earthquakes, only because they aren’t quakes. Why are these quakes NEVER after 9:00 pm local and NEVER before 6:00 am local? Mainly during the work week and occassionally on Sunday. I don’t think I saw a Saturday anywhere on the list. FULL STORY HERE

*For more on the Canary Island quake swarm being covered up see: Who's Covering Up El Hierro's Quakes?

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1244/011/Why_The_Lake_Mead_Earthquakes_Should_Give_You_Nightmares.html

Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares

Mon Oct 17 2011 11:15 This also has the three comments bounce bounce bounce
Pprnnews

There are changes occurring in the world today, very few of which we have any control over. Between the global social unrest, financial instability, insane weather patterns, and legislative nightmares we can surely add one more: Earth Changes.

The Earth is a dynamic planet. Daily we receive warmth from the sun and the moon provides us with tides. However, the Earth’s dynamics are changing, and humanity is caught in it’s cross hairs.

I wrote a teaser article about the US Geological Service deleting earthquake data from the Lake Mead area since before March of 2011. The response has been so overwhelming I felt it was time to fill in the blanks and provide even more information.

Let’s start with the Genesis of Lake Mead. The lake was a byproduct of the construction of the Hoover Dam. The Dam was designed and built in the Depression Era 1930′s. The one mandate that was clear in the design and construction, was that it was to be Ultra-Conservative – capable of holding back vast amounts of water like no other dam could.

Very little is known about the Lake Mead’s seismic past, but after the dam was constructed, local residents reported an uptick in quake activity. During the 1970′s, survey’s were done during a 2 year period in which Lake Mead had a 20% increase in lake load, but there were no increase in seismic events in the area, approximately 1,360 during the survey period. The researchers felt that there was no correlation to quake activity and new load to the lake, which contradicts State geologist Lee Allison opinion earlier this year that these quakes are “due to the load on the rocks under the reservoir as the late, and large, snow pack runoff in the Rockies is filling the lake.”

The same study backs up the resident’s assertion of increased activity:

“The results indicate that the filling of Lake Mead has triggered release of tectonic stresses having the same orientation as the regional stress field. These stresses are probably being released in a way that is more dependent on tectonic stress buildup than on small changes in pore pressure (∼ 1 bar) due to fluctuating lake level. Given that the shear strength of rock decreases with increasing pore pressure, one might explain the decreasing energy release since the 1940′s and the high b value as due to a decrease in elastic-energy density of the rock. A test of this hypothesis based on the order of magnitude of energy released seems to support it.” (A. M. Rogers and W. H. K. Lee 1976)

So you might be asking, “So what?”. Well you didn’t ask the right question. The right question would be, “Where did they put the dam?”

They put it right on top of the Northern Colorado River Extensional Corridor which contains 27 volcanic centers, including sources for two regionally extensive ash-flow sheets (Peach Springs Tuff and Tuff of Bridge Spring). This is on top of an extinct volcano. The bad thing about extinct volcanoes: The can come back to life. They have only been inactive for a few centuries. Like the coelacanth, they can come back and bite.

And it has.

This photo is of Lake Mead. The yellow spots show earthquakes that HAVE NOT been deleted, and the small red circles show those earthquakes that have been deleted from the USGS database. The large red circle is a 3 mile perimeter marker.

This photo is of Lake Mead. The yellow spots show earthquakes that HAVE NOT been deleted, and the red circles show those earthquakes that have been deleted from the USGS database. Read more: pprnnews.com/?p=3079#ixzz1amKLVOnC

Just to the east of Lake Mead is Fortification Hill, one of the extinct volcanoes and site to many of the recent earthquakes, most of which have been deleted.

Fortification Hill

That is like standing on top of a sleeping bear. And jumping up and down.

So what would happen if the unthinkable occurred? Well, grab your goggles, snorkel, flippers, and water wings because you’re going to need them. This is a snippet of a report for Stayton, a small Oregon town in the flood zone of two much smaller dams, almost 40 miles away:

Beyond the flooding that is predicted under the Flood Insurance Study conducted by FEMA, Marion County Public Works conducted an analysis of the areas that would be inundated should there be a failure of the Detroit Dam. The County’s 1999 map showing the inundation area indicates that in Stayton a dam failure flood would reach the City approximately 2 hours after the failure of the dam. The study indicates that the peak elevation of flooding would occur one hour and twenty minutes later and reach an elevation 511 feet.

Because the two dams, Big Cliff and Detroit, hold only a portion of what Hoover Dam holds what will be in store for those towns and communities downstream of the dam, and when this water is combined with Lake Mohave, the destruction of lives and land will truly be of biblical proportion.

Laughlin, Nevada is approximately 60 miles from Hoover Dam. The water would reach them approximately 3 hours after the breach and stay underwater for hours if not days.

Lake Havasue, Arizona is approximately 110 miles away and would receive the inflow of water about 5 hours later. The water will continue until it hits the ocean.

Read more HERE
Advertisement

100% of readers think this story is Fact.
Add your two cents.
SHARE THIS STORY

ShareTweet4

Want to share YOUR story with our dynamic and rapidly growing audience?
Click here to become a Contributor.
Read more in Alternative
Ron Paul Wins Ohio Straw Poll With 53% Of The Vote!
Is Syria the next target for Western Libya-style “humanitarian” intervention?
Planet-sized object as cool as Earth found
Brown Eyed Girls Video Sixth Sense Or How The Elite Controls Opposition
Office Of Homeland Security “Zombie Exercise"
President Cristina Kirchner Makes Latin American History While Winning Re-election in a Landslide
A Look to the Heavens
Musical Interlude: Poco, "Rose of Cimarron"
No Lunch for Prisoners in Texas
All The Days...
Comments

Posted by TorriesD30 on Tue Oct 18 2011 08:02
Thousands could die!
Posted by TheNextStep on Tue Oct 18 2011 15:01
Yes thousands could die, but they're not going to. At least not on 11-11-11 like many of these fear mongers are claiming or basing their research on. Fact remains there are many false prophets in the world today. People claiming earthquakes would wipe out the midwest and east coast back in May, or the world would be flipped over in September from comet Elenin. What was it they were saying "Extiction level event nine" As in the ninth month of the year. Yet we're all still here.
Posted by TorriesD30 on Wed Oct 19 2011 09:52
Just wait until these quakes open a fissure between the bottom of Lake Mead and the tunnels where the UFOs are. The flooded tunnels are going to cause big trouble.

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  Empty Re: Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up? Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'..... and Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:04 am

The problem is, these areas of potentail disaster exist all over the world and more than one thinks here in the USofA. Now there is really nowhere to run from all the disaster areas that have been created by man. For what reason would man do this? Money is the only answer.

Back to top Go down

Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?  Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'.....   and  Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares  Empty Re: Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up? Tue Oct 11 2011 07:19 'You are being lied to by the government, thousands will die, and millions will suffer'..... and Why The Lake Mead Earthquakes Should Give You Nightmares

Post by godsfool713 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:17 am

its us against them,

i see so much genocide , and the Iranians and syrians will suffer

its happening to fast!!

AND WITH THIS.... (not warning , thepeople that a volcano is very active ) , cracks in the HOOVER dam, can Damage so much!! straight thur to Baja mexico!!

is not right , their fruits are measuring to nothing (our congress is a con job) , all of them are in this (slow kill) , we cant look at this as everywhere around the world ,

we need to really pay attention and warn people !!

I really glad to be holding DINARS, !!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

AJAnderson wrote:The problem is, these areas of potentail disaster exist all over the world and more than one thinks here in the USofA. Now there is really nowhere to run from all the disaster areas that have been created by man. For what reason would man do this? Money is the only answer.
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum