Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects"

Go down

Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" Empty Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects"

Post by GirlBye Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:42 pm

Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls on Russia to provide loans to implement "strategic projects" 5f91b5b54c59b714bd00f193

Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament calls for Russia to provide loans for the implementation 

The first deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament, Hassan al-Kaabi, called on the Russian ambassador to Iraq, Maxim Maximov, to discuss the possibility of Russia providing loans to Iraq to implement strategic projects.

Al-Kaabi said in a press statement during his meeting with Maximov, that “Russia plays an influential and important role in the (OPEC) organization, which makes it capable of influencing the aspect of showing possible facilities to increase the ceiling of oil exports to Iraq to finance the current financial deficit, especially after reducing production according to the last meeting. Of OPEC, which has committed itself recently to all member states, including Iraq, despite the financial and economic situation that it is going through. "

Al-Kaabi called for "the possibility for the Russian government to assist Iraq by providing loans to finance the implementation of strategic projects and infrastructure in Baghdad and the provinces (electricity / housing / water / sanitation networks, and to express the necessary support for Iraq to overcome the current economic and financial crisis)."

And he called for the necessity of working on the return of Iraqi students to Russia due to the urgent need for them to communicate with their universities, especially since many of them do not obtain sufficient information on the Internet due to poor service in the country.

In turn, the Russian ambassador expressed "the support of his country's government to facilitate the issue of increasing Iraqi oil exports, revitalizing relations at various levels, and activating mutual meetings in the interest of the two friendly peoples."

Maximov affirmed, "Supporting Russian companies to implement important strategic projects in all parts of Iraq."

https://arabic.rt.com/middle_east/1166350-%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B6-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B0-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum