Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins

5 posters

Go down

Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins Empty Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins

Post by ymoilman Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:02 am

Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2011

It's an open secret that acting-President Obama uses one or more doubles. What if Obama’s double is not just a double? What if he’s Obama’s twin, and what if neither of them is “in charge” in the White House?
Just in case you’re not up to speed on the Obama double part, take a look at the photos on this page and at the following links. (here): http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/obamas-movable-features-his-newest-scar-open-thread/and (here): http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/04/is-obama-result-of-israels-project-blue.html
Mr. Obama has scars that appear to be cranial surgery scars. As if that weren’t curious enough, the scars are inconsistent from one photo to the next, suggesting that "Obama" is more than one person, and that both persons are Manchurian candidates. READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THIS LINK:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/10/hmm-interesting-thesis-indeed-is-obama.html
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins Empty Re: Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins

Post by SolWoman Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 am

This does not surprise me ... I have noticed that O looks different at times and thought this must be so ... Sometimes looks quite a bit younger with slightly different complexion ... another thing I notice is that this one never uses a prompter ... very well rehearsed compared to another time, with much different complexion, greying hair, age spots, and age lines ... I have often thought "that is not the same guy" ... thanks for the update ... confirmation in a way

SolWoman

Back to top Go down

Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins Empty Re: Meet the Mind-controlled Obama Twins

Post by SolWoman Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 am

The other thing I noticed is hand gestures are different!

SolWoman

Back to top Go down

Post by saltydevildog Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 am

Maybe one of the two can could start leading? Just a suggestion.
saltydevildog
saltydevildog

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 pm

YES ! THEY HAVE HIM CLONED , AND THERE IS PIC S THAT HE HAS POINTY EARS AND ROUNDED EARS !!

HILLARYTOO!!

I HEARD THAT SHE WAS HOPPING TOWN TO TOWN , AND WAS IN DIFFERENTS TOWNS 40 MILES APART WITHIN 15 MIN .

THE ONLY EXPLANATION WAS BEING CLONED :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

CLONES HAVE NO SOUL , SO THERE YOU GO WITH THEIR BEHAVIOR, SOULESS!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Mind controlled.
WOW!
I have come across a LOT of that in what I have been reading lately!
Personally,I hope they clone a whole BUNCH of Obama's,so he can stay in office forever!
You see,if I can vote for his CLONE,then it is not REALLY him,and "he" can run again and again right?
There is nothing that bars a clone from running is there?
I will DEFINITELY vote for Obama this time round,and his clone the next!
YES to OBAMA! Very Happy

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum