Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!!

Go down

NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!! Empty NO RATE, NO DATE JUST GOOD INFO. FROM KAPERONI !!!!!!!

Post by darjohn Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 am

July 16th, 2011 05:14 pm ·
[kaperoni] Since last night the dinar has been bouncing from 1177 (closing rate) to 1032

[kaperoni] almost every hour

[kaperoni] this may be nothing, but it is
abnormal and should not be occuring [kaperoni] when the market is closed

[kaperoni] think of it as a heart monitor, when ur dead, its a flat line. That is what should be occuring right now until Sunday when the market reopens

[kaperoni] but it is not

[kaperoni] is it bouncing almost hourly

[kaperoni] it might be a ping, or a sync

[kaperoni] but is it clearly abnormal

[kaperoni] You can see this live on my
website
[kaperoni] chose the 1d (1 day) graph

[kaperoni] lower right corner is the TorFX (UK) chart

[kaperoni] bigpuller which article?

[kaperoni] I am more impressed with the banking articles the last two days…calling in essence for the RV

bigpuller] Azzaman, July 15, 2011 Iraq’s central says the country is in need of a new currency in which the current zeros are removed to facilitate commercial transactions. Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi said he was in talks with the prime minister, Noor al-Maliki, on how to go ahead with the bid to issue dinars with lower denomination and higher appreciation. http://www.bondladyscorn ··· cy#11834

[kaperoni] bigpuller oh, yes…more good news

[kaperoni] The banks also are calling for the RV as the say they cannot succeed without international transactions…lol
[kaperoni] of course not, do it RV

[kaperoni] lol

[Shredd] Ok, thanks. Since we are told that the small and large will coexist….

[Shredd] and they will for a period of two years..

[Shredd] can we safely assume there will not be an initial low rate?

[Shredd] and then a higher after say 90 days for us all to exchange our 000 notes?

[kaperoni] Shredd the two years is misleading, the project is well underway and has been for while…so no way to put that in perspective

[Shredd] kaperoni ah, ok

[kaperoni] Shredd i will say, this delay of the rv works IMO in our favor and a higher rate…cause time is a factor now

[kaperoni] if they had rv’d last year, it might be 1 to 1

[Shredd] agreed

kaperoni] but now, i think we will see a higher rate

[kaperoni] what that rate is , is speculation

[kaperoni] i still think it will be under 2 to 1

[kaperoni] but we will see

[Shredd] do you think doing this rv before Ramadan is important?

[kaperoni] Shredd i think doing it period is important

[kaperoni] Shabs was quoted in an article last fall, that he knows the 1st step to ecomomic reforms is the rv

[kaperoni] so there is no other process or solution they can do “first” to achieve what they want

[kaperoni] so they have to RV soon

[bigpuller] the article with shabbs and maliki do you think shabbs was asking parliament for the money to print the new 100 dinar note

[kaperoni] so all else will follow

[kaperoni] bigpuller no

[kaperoni] all bills are printed

[kaperoni] and in banks

[kaperoni] i can confirm

[kaperoni] with boots on ground intel

[kaperoni] the small bills are at the banks

[kaperoni] and been there for at least a week

[campdav] kaperoni Randy K crunched the numbers off of the budget and comes uo to a min of 3.5 on a raate based on their budget, you don’t agree?

[kaperoni] campdav everyone has an opinion. Logic tells me low to start, rising in about 6 months

[kaperoni] but who know, Iraqis are proud people and may come out high to show the world

[campdav] Malaki and Shabbs both sid they would have the most valuable currency in the world??? Just saying not arguing

[bigpuller] kaperoni what about the hedge fund boys coming in if such a low rate

[kaperoni] campdav think about it…more oil than anyone..12 mbpd is a few years, and

[kaperoni] they will be capturing all the natural gas as well!

[kaperoni] lol

[kaperoni] they will be so freakn rich

[campdav] kaperoni Amen to that

[kaperoni] my fear is that shabs is going to disburse these smaller bills and collect the last of the larger 3 zero bills in a “transition”

[kaperoni] which might cause a low rate intitially

[kaperoni] but i cannot see that either as this would “tip” the hand sort of speak

[bigpuller] kaperoni exactly the hedge fund boys

[kaperoni] so lets all stay positive, and wait this out.

[campdav] bigpuller Yep

[kaperoni] Something is happening for sure, lets hope it is the beginning.

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum