Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 Empty Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:56 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

Today’s news is all about going international in general terms for trade. They did not talk about the currency so much. However, Iraq needs to begin trading with the international community and not just close neighbors. To do this they will need to be part of the WTO (world trade organization). The WTO has used terms like “fast tracking” Iraq to the WTO. Their next major meeting with Iraq in in early November.

Do they need a tradable currency on FOREX to join the WTO?

I read many of your minds on this question, right?

The answer is YES. How else will countries convert their currency rates to Iraqi dinar rates? Many of these intel gurus tell you that Iraq must first build a robust economy and create a demand for the dinar. But how does this happen if they keep Iraq in a sanction like isolation and status. It is time to break Iraq out of these sanctions and go global.

We know it and they know it. So, what comes first the economy or the currency? Is the currency reform an important part to kickstart the economy?

Yes, it is. Let’s joggle our memories for a second. Remember too that under Dr. Shiini Shabibi, then governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, was more than willing to go complete the project to delete the zeros in late 2012 and then reinstate the dinar to FOREX in January of 2013. How could he then without a robust economy and demand for the dinar. I trust this expert and so maybe Iraq does not need so much this “robust economy” all these gurus elude to.

We all know the story of just what happened in late 2021 and why this was all approved but not executed on. I can say it all in one word – CORRUPTION, mainly Iranian influence. 

So here we sit today and we think Iraq needs a robust economy but who are you going to listen to these intel gurus or a financial experts like Dr. Shabibi? Do they really then need a robust economy and to migrate to the private sector to RV and reinstate? Or maybe it’s the Iranian corruption that is holding back approval to go? Remember that Iraq was much worst off then they are even today in 2020 then they were in 2012.

This all tells us that it is not so much the economy that is needed but the end to the corruption and Iranian influence. This is called stability and security. How many times have we heard this?

Permission has not been given since 2012 to RV and reinstate and probably won’t be given until Iranian corruption is taken care of. Now we also confirmed that the CBI will also transition to a new governor. My last newsletter confirmed this is about to happen. Did you read this article? So now, looking at the timeline of this effort, we see this new governor lining up for the January 2021 release.

So, in summary, we see things are lining up nicely for a January 2021 RV and reinstatement. I know, I know, I say this almost every year. It is true almost every year too but something happens to stop it.

This means we must see some movement with the project to delete the zeros prior to this timeframe. But when? I am going to follow the 2012 and 2013 schedule of Dr, Shabibi and say we must hear word around October or November of this year to when they expect to complete the project to delete the zeros. If we do not then do not count on anything happening in January 2021 either.

So, all the articles are telling us today that Iraq is moving quickly in the right direction. I know some articles are very long but you should take the time to read them and learn what is going on.

Let’s just sit tight and wait it out and see.

The clock is ticking…tic ..toc ..tic.. toc.

More news….

AERON: WE WILL ATTEND TOMORROW'S SESSION AND WE WILL GO WITH THE BLOCS TO PASS THE ELECTION LAWS

In a statement, Al-Furat News Agency received a copy, Al-Shammari said, "The legislative term that will start its sessions tomorrow is important because of the important laws that need political consensus to ensure that the demands of the masses are met."

Al-Shammari added, "The Saeron Alliance will proceed with the political blocs to approve the laws for the next election."

More news….

KURDISH MP: THE SUMS THAT BAGHDAD SENDS TO ERBIL ARE DISAPPEARING AS IF THEY ARE GOING TO THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

Representative of Sulaymaniyah Governorate, Yusra Rajab, confirmed, on Sunday, that the salaries of employees in Kurdistan will remain suspended unless they are resolved by the federal government, indicating that the sums that Baghdad sends to Erbil disappear as if they are going to the Bermuda Triangle.

"The salaries of employees in Kurdistan will remain suspended unless they are resolved by the federal government," Rajab said in a televised statement followed by Al-Akhbariya.

She added, "The visit of the regional president, Nechirvan Barzani, to Turkey, is a violation of the Iraqi constitution, with regard to the country's foreign policy, and he must answer the details of the visit and who is authorized to go to Turkey."

More news….

IRAQ POSSESSION OF THE 5th LARGEST GOLD RESERVES AMONG ARAB COUNTRIES

Today, Saturday (September 5, 2020), the World Gold Council announced that Iraq comes after Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Lebanon and Libya, in its possession of the 5 largest gold reserves among Arab countries, and in the world in 38th place, to maintain its position in the August ranking.

According to the World Gold Council, Iraq owns 96.3 tons of gold, which equals 8.8% with the total cash reserves in the country, and it also bought another 6.5 tons of gold in 2018.

The World Gold Council confirmed that the total purchases of gold in the world in August amounted to 27.2 tons, and Turkey came in first place by buying 19.4 tons of gold, followed by Qatar with 3.1 tons, India and Kazakhstan, and the third and fourth places bought 2.8, 1.9 Tons of gold.

More news….

THE KURDISTAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY (KDP): THE COMING PERIOD WILL WITNESS THE SOLUTION OF ALL PROBLEMS BETWEEN BAGHDAD AND ERBIL

Deputy of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Mahdi Abdul-Karim, on Monday, suggested that the COMING PERIOD WILL WITNESS THE SOLUTION of all outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil.

And Abdul Karim explained, "a specialized delegation headed by the deputy head of the regional government will visit Baghdad to lay down the mechanisms for all the articles that have been agreed to develop working mechanisms and proposed solutions for them."

He pointed out that "the Kurdistan Regional Government does not have any problem, and that it has a sincere intention to solve all problems whose continuation does not harm the interest of the region or the center." A decisive solution to all outstanding problems between the two parties, "explaining that" all outstanding problems will be solved during the coming period. "

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

IRAQ OPENED THE FILE FOR ITS ACCESSION TO THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION.

A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, of which the Euphrates News Agency received a copy, said: “The Chargé d’Affairs, Minister Plenipotentiary {Abbas Kazem Obeid} met in Geneva the head of the working group on Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization, Ambassador Omar Hilal / Permanent Representative of the Kingdom of Morocco to the United Nations in New York, In the presence of the Director of the WTO’s Accession Department, Ms. Maika Oshikawa, and her assistance at the Organization’s headquarters.

The two sides exchanged, according to the statement, “talking about ways to activate the file of Iraq’s accession to the organization and the importance of continuing work in completing the technical documents TO COMPLETE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESSION AND OVERCOME THE OBSTACLES AND CHALLENGES FACING THE ACCESSION PROCESS.”

The statement indicated that “it was agreed to prepare training programs for members of the national negotiating team, as well as discuss the importance of setting a new date for the high-level conference on Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization, which WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HELD IN BAGHDAD FOR THE PERIOD November 26-27, 2019. “.

Last Thursday, Moroccan state television – Channel 1 – announced that Moroccan Ambassador Omar Hilal, head of the working group concerned with Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization, held a series of meetings with the parties participating in the World Trade Organization last week in Geneva. Activating the file of integrating Iraq into this organization.

On the other hand, identical sources indicated that these meetings follow a telephone conversation that Ambassador Omar Hilal had held during the past month of July, with the Minister of Trade, Alaa Ahmed Hassan Al-Jubouri.

The same source added that during the aforementioned meeting, the two sides agreed to activate negotiations, WITH A VIEW TO SPEEDING UP THE PROCESS OF THE IRAQI REPUBLIC’S ACCESSION TO THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION.

Here it is noteworthy that Ambassador Omar Hilal, Chairman of the Working Group on Iraq’s Accession, had a discussion with the Director General of the World Trade Organization, Roberto Azevedo, and held a working session with the Deputy Director General in charge of accession operations, Alan Wolf, as well as with Mika Oshikawa, DIRECTOR OF THE ACCESSION OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT, WHERE WOLFF PLEDGED TO WORK TO SENSITIZE THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION, IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROCESS OF JOINING IRAQ.

On the other hand, according to a report by MAP, he highlighted that Ambassador Omar Hilal held bilateral meetings with ambassadors and permanent representatives in Geneva, and the main countries participating in this process, especially the European Union, Switzerland, Russia, China and Saudi Arabia, in their capacity as coordinator of the Arab Group He also had A FRUITFUL PHONE CONVERSATION WITH THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UNITED STATES, WHO WAS IN WASHINGTON.

The report also highlighted that the interlocutors of Moroccan Hilal were unanimous in expressing thanks and praise for MOROCCO’S TIRELESS EFFORTS AIMED AT RE-LAUNCHING THE PROCESS OF IRAQ’S ACCESSION to the World Trade Organization, in the difficult context of the “Covid-19” epidemic.

On the other hand, the aforementioned source added that the Moroccan diplomat held a virtual working session from Baghdad, with Adel Al-Masoudi, Director General of Foreign Economic Relations at the Ministry of Trade and head of the delegation in charge of negotiations, and THIS MEETING CONSTITUTED AN OCCASION FOR THE IRAQI SIDE, IN ORDER TO REAFFIRM HIS COMMITMENT TO REDOUBLE EFFORTS IN ORDER TO PREPARE ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO JOIN.

To this end, the Iraqi side requested technical assistance for the benefit of the various ministerial sectors concerned in order to form an effective negotiation team, capable of enabling Iraq to better negotiate its interests during this process, which will be long and arduous, and this virtual working session was completed by coordination meetings held with the mission. Al-Iraqiya, with Abbas Kazem Obeid, the Iraqi ambassador to Geneva.

In order to mobilize the necessary financial contributions for technical assistance, training and strengthening the capabilities required by the Iraqi authorities, Hilal held a virtual working session with representatives of the World Bank in both Baghdad and Beirut. On the other hand, the head of the working group called in a meeting with the director of technical assistance for the mall International to strengthen technical support for the benefit of the Iraqi delegation.

THE RE-LAUNCH OF THE PROCESS OF IRAQ’S ACCESSION TO THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION COMES IN A POSITIVE CONTEXT, reinforced by encouraging signs following the formation of the new Iraqi government led by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, as the latter expressed his aspiration to open up to its regional and international surroundings.

Thus, Al-Kazemi aims to fight corruption, and to carry out many reforms in the country, especially at the level of the judicial system, as well as to implement the necessary economic transformation SO THAT OIL IS NOT PRIMARILY DEPENDENT ON OIL AS A MAJOR SOURCE OF IRAQ’S GNP, BY FOCUSING ON DIVERSIFYING HIS INCOME THROUGH PROMOTE THE SECTORS OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK, AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRIES AND TRADE.

On the eve of these preliminary discussions, led by Hilal Maghribi in Geneva, the World Bank published a report on the economic situation in Iraq.

This report stresses the importance of the country’s accession to the World Trade Organization, which will help complete many reforms, through binding international commitments, and enable Iraq to benefit from a multilateral trading system that is transparent, extrapolable, and based on rules.

(Mnt Goat – So this is our WOW!!!! news for the week. Could it get any better? (other than getting the RV, of course). Look at my capitalized sections.)

ECONOMIST: THE TRADE ROUTE WILL BE IRAQ'S GATEWAY TO THE WORLD AND AN ALTERNATIVE TO OIL IN THE BUDGET

Economist Ihssan Al-Kinani said, on Monday, that THE IRAQI LAND TRADE ROUTE EXTENDING FROM BASRA TO ANBAR AND THE NORTHERN PROVINCES WILL BE THE GATEWAY TO IRAQ TO THE WORLD AND A SUITABLE ALTERNATIVE TO OIL IN FINANCING THE BUDGET.

Al-Kinani told "the information", that " IRAQ HAS A HIGHWAY NETWORK AND IT CAN BE DEVELOPED TO MAKE IT INTERNATIONAL ROADS through which trucks coming to the Gulf pass through Basra to Europe and North African countries."

He added that "the FEES COLLECTED BY THE BORDER CROSSINGS FROM THE MOVEMENT OF THESE TRUCKS WILL FINANCE IRAQ IN LARGE SUMS and may be an alternative to oil in financing the budget."

And that "THOSE ROADS WILL BE IRAQ'S GATEWAY TO THE WORLD AND A VITAL AND IMPORTANT OUTLET FOR MANY COUNTRIES, in addition to its obtaining various goods and goods from the countries of the world, and it is also possible to transform Iraq into an industrial land for various countries by establishing its factories on the land of Iraq in order to get rid of transport and export costs.

THE MINISTER OF FINANCE STRESSES THE NECESSITY OF REVIEWING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR AND REVEALS THE SIZE OF THE EXTERNAL DEBT

The Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, revealed today, Tuesday, the size of the external debts owed by Iraq, while confirming that carrying out concrete economic reforms needs 5 years by finding new alternatives for revenues, during his hosting of the House of Representatives today.

The Media Department of the House of Representatives published the proceedings of the parliament session held today, and quoted the Minister of Finance as saying that “the economic reform program needs a long time to be presented because the economic situation in Iraq is going through a critical situation due to the repercussions of previous cumulative economic policies that the Iraqi state passed since the 1950s in The last century and so far, especially the legislation of the law on agricultural reform and the decisions of the socialist package, in addition to the loss of the economic vision that weakened the private sector and made all resources in the hands of governments. ”

The Minister of Finance added, “The current government suffers from a scarcity of funds that forced it to borrow internally and externally and cannot implement the presentation of the paper within the period specified by the law voted upon, noting that a specialized team has been formed with a cadre of 40 employees working continuously to work on preparing and presenting the required paper. Despite the current health conditions, “indicating that” the reasons for delaying its submission are technical and historical, setting the ceiling for the government’s submission of the first negotiable reform paper at the end of this month, while the reforms paper is presented in its final form in the middle of next month.

In turn, the Minister of Planning indicated during the session, “The presence of 6,250 projects under construction that needs to provide 126 trillion dinars to complete them, and this large number of projects causes the failure to include any new project in the new budget law,” explaining that “the delay in completing projects led to the failure to provide services.” For citizens, including the existence of 42 unfinished housing complexes that need to be accurately recounted in order to begin their implementation, in addition to the necessity of developing a real reform plan to address the delay in implementing projects.

Commenting on the two ministers ’answer, MP Muhammad al-Darraji stressed“ the need to fully and not partially implement the legislated law, ”questioning“ the value of internal and external borrowing and the size of what is allocated to pay salaries or in the investment sector, as well as knowing the value of the exchange rate specified in the next budget. ” .

Minister Allawi pointed out that “there are three types of loans, including commercial that the Iraqi government has moved away from, borrowing from governments and the third by borrowing from international development institutions such as the World Bank and the Arab Fund for the purpose of investment, especially those related to the requirements of improving the electricity sector by activating previous economic agreements with Siemens and General Electric Company, “stressing” the importance of reviewing the exchange rate so that the Iraqi economy enters the circle of competition with the interest of the International Monetary Fund in the issue of the exchange rate, noting that the ministry received an amount of 15 trillion dinars in full to meet the needs of salaries. ”

For his part, the Minister of Planning stated that “the ministry instructed to stop international obligations to pressure spending units, which led to the deprivation of some provinces of services,” noting “the exception of some projects in the governorates that have funds to implement their projects without requiring them for additional funds until liquidity becomes available.” At the same time, “the importance of directing to alternatives in allocating funds for vital projects to complete them, especially health institutions and residential complexes in the governorates,” pointing out that “the inclusion of any new project that requires its inclusion in the federal budget law or meets any development gap.”

And after MP Muhammad al-Darraji, his inquiries about the feasibility of borrowing an amount of 5 billion dollars abroad despite the lack of benefit from previous loans in meeting the needs, and knowing the extent of the continuation of the loan from the central reserve.

In his response, the Minister of Finance indicated that “the need to borrow was to support the general budget and fill the financial deficit without giving support to investment projects, explaining that the trend to borrow from the International Monetary Fund comes because it has specific programs that support countries suffering from financial crises, such as Iraq, with loans for a period of time.” Three years, provided that it is linked to administrative and financial reforms, “pointing out that” the government opened communication channels with the International Monetary Fund, because Iraq has no source for internal borrowing except the Central Bank of Iraq and the absence of accredited financial markets in Iraq, in addition to the fact that government banking institutions are overburdened with debts to the government to finance The financial deficit in budgets and private banks does not have large financial financing.

Allawi added that “TANGIBLE ECONOMIC REFORMS NEED 5 YEARS BY FINDING NEW ALTERNATIVES FOR REVENUES,” noting that “the total debt is 80 to 90 percent of the Iraqi national product, and the foreign debt is 160 trillion dinars, including Kuwait and Saudi debts amounting to 40 billion dollars.” , Citing the lack of a possibility for the Ministry of Finance to count the monetary mass in Iraq.

For his part, the Speaker of Parliament stressed the necessity of presenting any government move to negotiate any external loan to the relevant parliamentary committees before negotiating with foreign parties, pointing out to “tackling the lifting of the financial restriction that the government had taken prior to contracts in the governorates that witnessed demonstrations and allowing spending units. He thanked the two Ministers of Finance and Planning for coming to the Council and answering the parliamentary question related to the implementation of the oversight role.

UNDER THE DOME OF PARLIAMENT ... THE MINISTER OF FINANCE DISCLOSES THE REASON FOR THE DELAY IN THE REFORM PAPER

The Minister of Finance in the Iraqi federal government, Ali Allawi, revealed on Tuesday the reason for the government’s delay in sending the government reform paper to Parliament.

This came during his hosting of the parliament session, according to what a parliamentary source revealed to Shafaq News.

The source said, "Finance Minister Ali Allawi made it clear during his attendance at the parliament session that the reason for the government’s delay in not sending the government reform paper to Parliament WAS THE LACK OF COMPLETION OF THE DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN BORROWING LAW TO BRIDGE THE FISCAL DEFICIT FOR THE YEAR 2020."

He added that "the government did not borrow any external amount, and only borrowed locally," noting that "the government disbursed all internal borrowing funds, according to the Minister of Finance."

And Iraq had resorted to borrowing to contain the financial crisis that resulted from a significant decline in oil prices during the past months due to the Corona pandemic, which paralyzed large sectors of the world economy.

Iraq relies on oil to finance up to 95 percent of state spending.

Al-Kazemi pledged, upon the formation of his government last May, to carry out reforms in the country that would improve public services in the country, create the atmosphere for early elections, as well as fight corruption.

INTEGRITY COMMENTS ON THE “COMMITTEE FOR MAJOR CASES” .. THESE ARE THE CORRUPTION WHALES!

Baghdad – Today, Tuesday, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee promised the government’s formation of a committee to combat major corruption cases, a step in the right direction.

Member of the committee, MP Hassan Shaker, said in a statement to the official agency, followed by “Nass”, (September 1, 2020), that “Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi’s intention to form an anti-corruption cell or committee is a good step in the right direction,” calling on the government to “follow the correct mechanisms in Facing corruption whales. ”

He added that “the sources of corruption and the mechanism of its spread in Iraq must be identified, and complete information gathered, to form an integrated database, then stop the corrupt and send them to the courts to receive their just penalty,” pointing out that “corruption is widespread and widespread in Iraq, but it needs seriousness and real work.” To combat it. ”

He explained that “THE SO-CALLED CORRUPTION WHALES ARE INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN MINISTRIES AND STATE DEPARTMENTS, AND THEY MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.”

The Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, had previously announced the formation of a supreme committee to deal with major corruption cases and exceptional crimes, while announcing the end of the first phase of investigating the facts of violations against the October demonstrators.

The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, believed that the formation of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi of an investigative committee to look into major and exceptional cases of corruption agrees with the constitution in Article 78, and it will also be a gateway to open important files.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement, which “People” received a copy of, (August 30, 2020), that “the formation of this committee is in accordance with the constitution, Article (78) that granted broad powers to the Prime Minister, as well as Article (2) of the Cabinet Bylaw No. 2 of 2019 And also the State Employees Discipline Law No. 14 of 1991.

He added, “This committee can refer investigative files to the judiciary or the public prosecution … but I think the cabinet can coordinate with the Judicial Council in establishing a specialized court for investigation and trial, as well as clarifying the source of the information and receiving the files and allowing them.”

He pointed out that “the formed committee will be a gateway to open important and large files, for example the file of the fall of Mosul, the killing of demonstrators, the waste of public money, and THE SMUGGLING OF MONEY OUT OF IRAQ, WHICH IS ESTIMATED AT 500 BILLION DOLLARS.”

Al-Tamimi stressed the need for the files to be examined by this committee for confidentiality and also coordination with the public prosecution to demand the return of the fugitives and the smuggled money in accordance with the International Interpol agreement and coordination with the American side in accordance with Article 27 of the Strategic Cooperation Agreement.

He continued, “I think this is an important step in the right direction towards correcting the tracks.”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland.  So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption.  These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 Empty Re: Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:59 pm

Geeze... MNT GOAT is sounding MORE and MORE AMERICAN as the years go by.  And remember folks... MNT GOAT IS NOT A WOMAN... he is a man.  Lie after lie....

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 Empty Re: Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Have you ever wondered why Mnt. Goat doesn't want Euros from their begging?

"She" claims to be American living in Bavaria, but targets an American market? Where are her German posts for the "RV"?

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's News Brief & The Beg-A-Thon Continues! 9/8/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:36 am

RamblerNash wrote:Have you ever wondered why Mnt. Goat doesn't want Euros from their begging?

"She" claims to be American living in Bavaria, but targets an American market? Where are her German posts for the "RV"?

Excellent observations @RamblerNash

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum