Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bank Story , Insurance Agent

+7
tuggyron
sandwedge
andora6400
Azure
1alaskan
openmind
czinser
11 posters

Go down

Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent Empty Bank Story , Insurance Agent

Post by czinser Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Sure do hope this story is true. I can wait till Monday!!! Blessings To All, CZ Smile

ChocolateRV on OOM Fri Morning - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE 10/21/2011

Names have been changed to protect:

10-20-11
My brother (John) is an insurance agent. Their bank sells dong. John has been buying dong for himself and helping family and friends to purchase dong. You have to have an account with that bank in order to get their rate. Since the family and friends didn't have an account, he purchased the dong until they could get their account setup and they reimbursed him. He did this so much, the President of the Insurance Company he works for called him and told him to keep up the good work. He has setup more money market accounts than anyone in his state.

So the guy over the currency department at this bank (Mark) called John out of the blue. He has never done that; ever. Anyway, Mark called to talk to John about what he was doing. Mark was okay with that but he really had a more important question he wanted to ask. Mark then asked John, "are you the Dinar Man?" John has not told anyone at that bank or any bank that he purchased Dinar. I guess Mark suspected if all these people have dong, they probably have Dinar. Anyway, John proceed to tell Mark that he had dinar and how he got it. Mark asked John, "do you know the rate?" John just told him the rate that he bought it at. The call ended.

10 minutes later, John's brother-in-law (Frank) called him. Now Frank used to work with BOA for years. Frank purchased dinars and would call his contact in the currency department at BOA to get an update. The currency department lady from BOA called Frank and told him, "this thing is going down Monday." Frank called John to tell him this. Frank has never called John on his job before. Ironic that he called 10 minutes after the call from the other currency guy at his bank.

That's my story.
ChocolateRV

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent Empty Re: Bank Story , Insurance Agent

Post by openmind Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:33 pm

raidernick wrote:
openmind wrote:
Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent Tumblr_l6mvg1RPza1qcwcu8

How many grains is that? Oh I know the same number as Tony's RV predictions. LOL

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:34 pm

One grain is enough

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent Saltgrains

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:35 pm

I have no reason not to believe it.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andora6400 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Have no reason not to believe it. Sounds reasonable. But I like the salt.
Come on RV!!!

andora6400

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Openmind you are not like your name at all. You are not open minded

and you are sooooo negative. Something we can do without.

The bible tells us to stay positive if we expect to manifest.

I rarely see you saying anything good about most posts.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:01 pm

czinser wrote:Openmind you are not like your name at all. You are not open minded

Blessings, CZ Smile

Disagree. Openmind has always been fair & honest. If she appears to call people out, I look into it and she is right. Don't be a puppet and accept everything you hear. Research and question and that is what openmind is doing. Accept it and go back to your bible.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Wow, thanks for the kind words. btw, im a guy Wink

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Last edited by openmind on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:05 am

Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent EmptySubject: Re: Bank Story , Insurance Agent Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent EmptyToday at 9:50 pm Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent Multiq10 Bank Story ,  Insurance Agent Quote10

Openmind you are not like your name at all. You are not open minded

Blessings, CZ Smile
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU CZ ON THIS ONE!!! IMO MANY FEEL THE SAME!! Rolling Eyes

tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:15 am

btw people, the salt isnt negative, in fact it represents our wishful thinking. I want the RV as much as the next guy. I just like to question things. Also, with regards to this particular bank story, sure its possible, but we take it with a grain of salt b/c we have heard this many times.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ETFlash Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:48 am

Open mind - You can put whatever spin you want to on "salt." I've read your comments for a couple of months now and you are usually negative. You consistently make smart remarks about Tony and I'm really disappointed that you are making blind statements about him like you do. I've only been in this 1 1/2 years and to my knowledge, there have been 3 people who have errournously called the RV and one of them twice. None of them was Tony. I really would ask that you stop the negativity and try to bring positive influences to the Board.

ETFlash

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 am

ETFlash wrote:Open mind - You can put whatever spin you want to on "salt." I've read your comments for a couple of months now and you are usually negative. You consistently make smart remarks about Tony and I'm really disappointed that you are making blind statements about him like you do. I've only been in this 1 1/2 years and to my knowledge, there have been 3 people who have errournously called the RV and one of them twice. None of them was Tony. I really would ask that you stop the negativity and try to bring positive influences to the Board.

3-29-2011 Gurus Tony and Chief RV will be done by April 1st. IDQ will be pegged to British Pound not dollar...rate was miscalculated...it will be $6.19 .

4-1-2011 Guru Tony World Bank just announced that the RV is done...

4-6-2011 Guru Tony Told RV would go down today around 2pm...Went to bank to cash in...

4-16-2011 Guru Tony Iraq RV'ed the Dinar today "INSIDE IRAQ"... We should see it on the forex or banks sometime in the next 24 to 72 hours...

5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT Call yesterday about a man in Iraq--trusted...man called his wife in New Jersey and said get the Dinars together and meet me in Dubai...They cashed out 15 million dollars at a bank rate of $4.21...

5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT ...The RV has been confirmed in Iraq by multiple sources now...

I didnt say much about Tony's predictions until now. I may have mentioned that he calls it every other day. Furthermore, I don;t like Tony for his criminal past and thus I post jokingly (not to be too morbid) about his scams in the past. Yes people can change, Thats what I believed until I say another report about him in July of this year. With regards to this investment, I feel any truth is positive and any BS is negative. Even if the nature of the news is good or bad, if its the truth, I consider it positive.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:38 am

I still haven't found any reason why the dong would RV. I haven't even found a very reasonable argument as to why it would. I bought a million because it's like a $60 lottery ticket but it makes no sense to me.

Iraq is completely different. Their economy has to purchase everything so they need a strong currency. Vietnam has to make crap at ridiculously low prices so that they can export. If they RV, there country would be in shambles. All those people would lose jobs overnight and they don't have the natural resources to back anything up like Iraq does. Just wondering if anybody else is thinking this or if the RV bug has just infected everything.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steves77 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:41 am

In regards to all this positive or negative,etc. I agree that I don't like people bashing others. These guys are at least taking their own personal time to do research, gather intel, etc. Until you do the same and bring us your intel from your own personal time invested, then you haven't earned the right. Period. However, I do grow weary of the conclusions that are drawn from this information.....or misinformation....that sometimes border on ludicrous. It definitely hampers credibility and turns into entertainment instead of leadership. So, we wait.

steves77

Back to top Go down

Post by Huscarl1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:12 am

czinser wrote:The bible tells us to stay positive if we expect to manifest.

Actually the bible tells us that we will manifest. Positive or negative doesn't matter.

It would be nice if we could only manifest positive.

Huscarl1

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:13 pm

milleriniraq wrote:I still haven't found any reason why the dong would RV. I haven't even found a very reasonable argument as to why it would. I bought a million because it's like a $60 lottery ticket but it makes no sense to me.

I've always felt that way. I feel that the arguments used against the IQD lopping, all apply to the VND.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Folks,

IT'S Tony, nuff said, as the saying goes.

But if you call it early and often, one day you will be right, like the broken watch is right two time per day.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum