Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11

Go down

PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11 Empty PTR CALL NOTES = Friday 10-21-11

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:02 pm

PTR CALL 2:00pm Friday - 10-21-11

Libya’s dollar news asks to TONY by Dan,….but TONY says nothing yet about that… Thought Obama’s speech was good – TONY states a guy in Iraq told us about the meetings yesterday that BIDEN was there- GOV people were there doing the finals to this news – Maliki met with the Kurds yesterday hugging kissing and agreed upon everything as is their tradition and now today we hear this…IT was good – troops are coming home and its going to be over with – but NOW the troops are REALLY not coming home but going to be replaced by contractors…new badges on the arms says Dan…. Used to be military fighters-

TONY STATES - stay focused – it was a good move on both countries sides – looks good and US troops will be removed and both Iran and Iraq are happy. TONY says that Libya will be mentioned at another day…

DAN STATES its going to be a good day; sunshine is out; those that didn't wake up is bad day. A lot in the world that doesn't seem good, but as long as you are there to fight, that’s a plus…we were debating this earlier...write this down if u want...who in the world would want to hold this up? IRAQ, GREECE, US wants this done...what’s holding it up? Hundreds of countries, millions of ppl need this done, bankers ready, nothing in the way except for saying its over! We all knew troops not going to come home, do the math yourself. 100's of millions spent on embassy - of course they are staying there. What is possibly holding this up? Everyone wants it done. Gary?

GARY STATES At this point there is a number of people telling us things are moving forward with banks. Dr. Todd, as you know, he heard from UST that said work on table, done from their standpoint. We hear some of banks receiving packages, getting ready. Key question is someone or something holding up? Believe it is going to be committed to before some speeches made this weekend. Some countries unhappy with the way the deal is going down. Can they stop it? Don't know, but don't think so. It would be interesting to find out who that might be. Countries unhappy the way going down, can they stop it? I don't know. I think out of any single country's hands. We are looking specifically at Iraq and I think it's out of their hands too, CBI signed off we were told. The 527 was agreement between CBI over there, the IMF and UST so agreement between three is supposed to be completed.

TONY STATES - Tony: we did have a little, I'm hearing what Dr. Todd is hearing; everyone saying it's done. From my own sources, IMF, UST, CBI, people in Iraq - all saying week it's done, got agreement, docs signed, all done. Putting all parts together. We are wondering about that. Not a country or a person, something within the system itself that is being worked around now. Other thing, without trying to give away too much, I fully look for - some sites saying not in speeches over weekend, what's going to happen tomorrow - 1st meeting, but Sunday will be Geithner's meeting, IMF’s L's on Monday. Will tell you about agreements and saving Euro and Greece how they will be bailed out, just like they did banks. On Monday IMF Director L. she will tell you how it will be done. The speech will not reveal specifics...1st mtg starts the 1st mtg, Sun, Geithner, and Mon L's will tell u which countries and how much???? How can they do this w/o an RV?

TONY STATES he is hearing that this RV will be DONE before the speeches even take place – this is what he is hearing today…Don't see RV happening afterwards. They can't come out and say if all goes ok with RV then we'll do this, if global works out on Wednesday - take effect on Wednesday announced this morning on news - how can happen in timeframe? Something has to happen before then and actually hearing that it will happen before the speeches. I don't know, but that’s what I'm hearing.

DAN STATES - It gets into where you getting this from, the way this and that works. Today is too good today, I'll leave most of my opinion to myself. It's absolutely going to happen. I'm hearing trying to push forward, there's things are yet to happen, over there politically that should be done today, tomorrow this weekend. I'm not going to talk what I heard today because I can't prove it…I'm not saying it's always provable. One of the things I think we are waiting on I think it's in a political situation still, they want it to go forward but something going on and because of that we are waiting. Doesn't make sense, nobody can really say, it's all people's guesses. At this point we aren't supposed to know, so we give our opinions. It has to happen, has to take place, economy in a place now it should've never got to this point. History has been changed financially because of where we are. The damage that has been done hopefully will be fixed.

TONY STATES - anything can happen so don’t be surprised – also go read the book – WHO MOVED MY CHEESE – it’s a good book 1 inch in size.….. For any and everyone of you, read that book, will change your prospective. Another thing - go look at Greece. You've been hearing about it. Just Google - austerity law, look at what just happened in Greece, already happened - they cut everyone's salary, increase taxes by 20%! Go look at everything at every level, Social programs, they turned their country upside down. Only rich will survive in Greece. 2 class society. Can happen here if this doesn't happen. They know that. RIOTING in the streets over there were cut that’s why there is rioting in the streets – only the rich will survive in Greece –they made it a two class society – Christian Laguard said in her last speech we have NO MORE TIME – this may happen here – this is a potential to happen in the US – let your money make money = figure it out so don’t’ act like it grows on trees – make it happen as it will be gone sooner than u know it....the rich are only surviving in Greece- They are running out of time. We are at the apex of this even right now. We don't have any more time. Coming from IMF chief. Look and see what the potential we have. Go get the book, Who Moved My Cheese. Go google that. Wealth of education in an hour! and get the book. You can read in less than hour. Will forever be thankful. I guarantee it.

DAN STATES – We have not checked out jonnywg at all someone said we did – TONY States I KNOW HIM and Dan states that I don’t agree with half he says but do not say that PTR endorses him we do not – TONY States that's okay, I do talk to him and have some people have verified his information. DAN states We don't know who he is and PTR is endorsing his info. Don't know who he is, never spoke with him – lots out there state intel that we don’t now so be it.
CALLER ASKS – with Gadaffi being killed, will that hurt us with 2nd RV over there?
TONY states the Iraq RV will not be effected…Dan states assuming we're going do one, I think that would be a plus. He's been messing things up for a long time.

TONY STATES for their currency – again Libya has to go through the same process, devalued, replace currency. They're going to do that to get it off the street, new currency already printed (didn't hear me say that) and been sent over there. Has to go through same process as Saddam. This actually sped it up. Physical currency is already designed and printed….

CALLER States – that she read WHO MOVED MY CHEESE and recommends it… I wanted to tell you that the last call was very encouraging because it sounded like we had a lead on what was the holdup and today sounds like scratching our head, systemic problem with basket of currencies, gave us an answer what taking so long.
TONY STATES - first of all tell everyone once again, great book and get one for friend. Great book for anybody. Second thing, I still feel that way, not changed, situation has changed how they are doing it. Every other organization that I have talked to they are all saying we are done, we've done ours, it's something else in the system that is being done and the other thing was - remember told you others worse than Maliki - some were brought in yesterday. Don't take away from Wed call. Great call. Call still applies today. Plus meetings with Biden, others yesterday. Meeting with Maliki with Kurds went great. Reinforces to me.

DAN STATES- I don't want to take away either, one of us said this - it always get called PTRs or our opinions, I don't believe it's the baskets, I believe there's other stuff going on, not pushing buttons of banks. Some thing or group is holding up. So many countries out there and agencies that needs this done, hard to imagine what is holding it up. Lot of finger pointing - I don't think it's the system, doesn't make sense to me logically. Think Wed call was good as we tried to stay at an even keel.

CALLER ASKS -. Two quick questions, do you have chance to read Bloomberg article their situation that ties in with Merrill lynch, did you see that?
DAN states - Didn’t see that. Tony didn't either. Gary did see it. Interesting move on a couple banks. Did it at the risk of the American taxpayers.
GART states - yes, it was an interesting move on all the banks but did it at the risk of the banks of American taxpayers – CALLER asks Wells Fargo, Citibank, Chase and BOA. These are four are participating? Gary: yes. CALLER ASKS do I want to involve myself with BOA or is this down the road.... feel comfortable dealing with BOA?
GARY STATES - most are not looking from ethical standpoint, protecting assets, whether legal or not still being questioned. might be reversed when see impact - just don't want risk. There are banks I like and will do business with. Look at all banks will find reasons for problems - When this is looked at, might be reversed.

CALLER ASKS saw a post talking about the big whales in movement of IQD....more so in the last 6 months...comment?
TONY STATES this what I'm told, investment groups moving gold securing some things for other countries involved in this deal, they were not going to buy IQD until they felt within week. Got call that they are buying now. If you go on to - came from one of our members to- if you have iphone, XE download will show trades in back room that we don't see on other sites, shows volume of trades yesterday of IQD, just what he said. This is what I've been told. Investment groups moving gold, securing some things for other countries involved. They were not going to buy IQD until they saw it was w/in a week. Got a call that they are buying now. It's being traded, shows volume, you can see volume. Somebody is trading IQD. Why trading worthless currency at this point? They are investors, I am aware of it. They just hedged their bet which makes sense to me.

CALLER STATES – talking about the mobile app, a good friend called me this morning out of breath, because he has that app, it's a chart that shows different rates and IQD been at 1170 forever, it blipped over today when he called me out of breath it's at flipped over today, its at .9997 IQD to US dollar. Which is 1 to 1 and he asked did it happen??. Was there for about a couple of minutes and then back to regular rates. I don't know if example of them putting rate in the Forex and putting back.
DAN STATES - no, will jump on that emphatically. Miscommunication comes in. Talking about trillion dollars industry. Most sophisticated. Nothing more precise. They will not have to push it live to test it. I don't know what you are seeing. When you hear those things there is miscommunication or glitch. I guarantee it.

DAN STATES - here's what goes on, everybody wants it to happen, hears good things going on, add bits and pieces, since you don't know this, you might add your own piece.
PAUL STATES - it was breakdown in communication, language barrier, talked to different Iraqis daily, like to confirm twice before put it out there. The guys are saying the IQD will revalue, that's what I like to hear but as far as strong solid intel, can't get anything. That was shot in dark. Guy telling me 1 for 1 and shows up with 1K dinar note. Iraqis are saying IQD will RV. Can't get any strong solid info. Smaller denoms won't be out til banks release them –
DAN STATES couple months ago we had banks shipping coins, leaking information, hauling to safe in bank for use in future, when you bring on call like this people think it's RVd. Just because they are moving, announcement shouldn't have been made and for no reason. Some get upset with me. Let's do as least speculation as possible… I'm already in a huge place of blessing, when we try to guess, we hurt people's emotions, etc. We listen to what they are saying. We bring two different sides. right or wrong it's out opinion. I appreciate you, Paul and I know you get alot of negative over there...and the Iraqis were saying no and now they r saying yes, they will rv now ....they have been told by higher ups NOT to say anything… We all know it's happening, even over there people are confused and being quiet, part of the game. We are still supposed to be excited about it. We are on the right track.

TONY States it wasn't about it went to 999 or not, could've been, volume being traded and how it was last 48 hours, somebody knows something. Caller: this was actual exchange rate. app on his mobile phone. Tony: I have 3 apps on my phone, but same thing you are saying took place on Yahoo and showed there too as I got hundreds of call about it showing this morning… It is happening in places for whatever reason, not making it up. When rate comes, it will come, somebody knows something because volume increased 100x what it was.

DAN States - it won't be 1:1 when it comes out. I'm not questioning your guy, for all other listeners it was not bought, traded or sold at that. People see these glitches and they kick out that's the rate. Reality is it's probably going to RI in $2's where it was. I'm not tring to be right, but deal in real world. Not put out false hopes - Don't grab first piece of cheese, turn in some and wait, not very long, once it turns - Shabibi had said more than once it would RV at a later date, RI initially….don't mean to nitpick, I agree with 100% except that it meant something. I believe bankers telling truth, it doesn’t mean anything…

CALLER ASKS - RVs always occur on Friday? Is that accurate?

TONY STATES- No I'm not familiar, this is first RV I've been involved in. It can happen any minute, any day, doesn’t matter if bank, Forex open or closed. Had people around the clock. Minute it happens will be put in.. No matter what time of day or what day it is.. now its common sense is that it should happen before Sunday so they can bring plan out…

CALLER ASKS - Watching after O's speech, talking about Iraq, O talking to M, one of the guys asked about taxes. Do you believe there will be a delay?
TONY STATES - all I know they said it would be effective on Wednesday. That's best answer I can give you about Wednesday. May do one later, they do put certain info out prior to speech and I look forward to that information. They put certain info out prior to speech. Looking forward to getting that info. Let me tell you, yesterday, on the news they talked about ME currency changes saying something coming up next week. I've been told they know some of the things going on and been instructed not to put out on the news. Question here or there, they aren't going to come out and say about RV. If you want to go online to China news channel, or ME news channel, they are giving out more info about currency changes and what's happening than our news. That will give you more info. CALLER STATES he heard China RVd the other day, can that be holding up RV?
TONY STATES – that isn't holding it up, not one of them, on their news and effective as soon as RV takes place. Already on their news and let their people know.

CALLER ASKS Is the 90 days 2% still in place with this RV...this is in the law...IMF
DAN STATES that's what in the law. Can print out constitution ; can post on board, it would happen this way because of Kuwait, if this RI's, locked in 2% every 90 days for next two years, look at potential for next 2 years. Let's say comes out $2.40 it can go up to $4 in hour, $5 in two days. Means back on trade block. You can cash in, but when it's RV'd that's different story… floating, included in that? Can float up and down if tied to GBP?... you are talking about, if RV’d if RI'd, no laws, it can do anything until they RV. If they want to wait 2 weeks, 2 days, I don't know. How many throw money on table? I think like Tony says, they know the rate, currency amount, etc.

TONY STATES - I can tell you i agree with that, I think, pretty sure it will be an RI, pretty sure, I don't think it will take that long. Remember things I told you in the past. It's not going to be that long. Think we are there. I'm having a great day, great day tomorrow, looking forward to today and tomorrow actually. They are already Making announcements next week. Listen to speech, nothing direct about RV but they know this is going on, things happen after speech, but not able to have speech at all if not in place, I can tell you that. they wouldn’t be able to have the speeches at all without the reval being right here (or RI)

GARY STATES right on top of this, lots happening, we are from al statements being made, appears lot of currencies readjusted, global resetting, that involves the IQD along with others. Eager to see what happens this weekend.

CHIEF STATES - I gave info this morning, but IMF exchange rate posted this am and only about 5 currencies are showing, all others are blank, find intriguing. All are blank, never seen that happen before. Also received a document, sent to you guys, states that everybody is coming home, majority by Thanksgiving, most by Christmas. Very soon, which is a good sign. Good things happening. Rates updating today is unusual. Coming down to wire.

TEXASGUY STAYES - I'm excited! I love all this stuff. We are coming to wire! Two things, that XE currency app, I got excited 6 months ago, thought this was done, you can get app and I saw one day I saw too- be careful. Put you in a trick bag. Secondly, question posed on board whether more info about payment due or repayment due back today in RV dollars by Iraq? Any updates?
TONY STATES - I haven't seen any updates or changes to that payment. I don't know anybody that has seen any. I'm not saying they didn't extend, I don't know. Haven't seen that. I'm actually waiting for news right this minute. We saw what happened yesterday at meeting, everybody happy, our people over there. Every agency saying it's done. Done all they can do. To me, they met their criteria. Obama's speech said Iraq met obligations and sovereign nation.
DAN STATES glad you brought that up, I agree with all he said as well, why we all scratch our heads. Either way, looking at small amount there, - this is huge, should all be encouraged. I'm excited about - they are a sovereign nation now, they are letting it out there - Iraq has our blessing now, getting involved more. Acting like a united group. All great things.

TONY STATES – FREE LINK to PDF of WHO MOVED MY CHEESE =
http://www.magnacad.com/Printables/WhoMovedMyCheese.pdf

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum