Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas

2 posters

Go down

Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas Empty Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas

Post by godsfool713 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:03 pm

http://www.change.org/petitions/remove-all-6-fullerton-police-officers-involved-in-the-murder-of-kelly-thomas?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&alert_id=owTJLrpCUG_rFJCjzeFXh

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Please sign this petition and share!!

Fire/ Discipline the other 4 Officers at Kelly Thomas's murder

Greetings,

I just signed the following petition addressed to: Fullerton, California Police Station.

----------------
Fire/ Discipline the other 4 Officers at Kelly Thomas's murder

On July 5th, Kelly Thomas, an innocent homeless man was brutally murdered with extreme undue force by illegal actions taken by several of Fullerton’s Police officers. While two are being charged, the four others that played a lesser part were there for a portion of the time. It appears they did nothing to stop the murder and they were not charged. These four Police Officers need to be disciplined and or fired. :evil: :evil: :evil:
----------------

Sincerely,

[Your name]
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas Empty Re: Remove All 6 Fullerton Police Officers Involved in the Murder of Kelly Thomas

Post by Gmansaid Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:15 pm

A badge is not a license to arbitrarily murders others. Because they have betrayed the confidence that was entrusted to them the two officers should be charged with Capital Murder and the other four with accessory. Execute them. All six of them.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum