Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money

3 posters

Go down

ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  Empty ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money

Post by godsfool713 Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 am

http://rxberet.ru/
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Enjoy a prolonged but controllable rock-solid erection for up to 72 hours. Give your partner a one-way ticket to ecstasy-land.
Stop premature ejaculation & increase sperm volume – Impress your partner by shooting that sperm with more power and precision that ever before...
Gain amazing erectile length without limpness! Become more confident knowing that you can reach any woman’s G-SPOT.
Increases sexual desire and improves performance & endurance! Give that failing marriage a new and healthy sex life...
ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money – don’t let the financial crunch halt your sex life.
Experience safer, longer and more enjoyable sex or have your money back... (Though it’s never happened before)
Alcoholic? Don’t despair – ViaGrow will have you fully energized and pumping that rod in a flash...
Enjoy a pro-longed, rock-hard erection and develop the ability to control your climax...
The pill form gives you a unique sophistication that makes you ever ready for STEAMY, HOT SEX anytime, anywhere...
Removes ED and increases blood flow to the penis practically making you a MOVING SEX MACHINE...

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  Empty Re: ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money

Post by dinarstar Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:25 am

nice one godsfool???
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money  Empty Re: ViaGrow gives you more economic value & pleasure for less money

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Really?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:54 pm

the reason posted this , is that my childrens father is 9 yr younger than me ... (we never had any problems )

until he decided to take the nasal vaccinations (H1N1) two years ago!!

this caused E.D!!

so pls dont vaccinate , its a syringe full of PRE-EXISTING DISEASES, THEY WANT YOU TO JOIN A MEDICAL FACILITY, AND BECOME A LIFETIME PARTNER

AND TO SHORTEN YOUR LIFE , JUST THE CHEMTRAILS SHORTEN OUR LIVES TOO!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Ok, then I'm sorry,

But I'm now 54, and never had a flu shot, and you just gave me one more reason not too.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum