Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE

+11
SEBtopdog
prosperity
raidernick
Dr. Linda
1alaskan
Goldmember
awd1315
goose11
Reev
humingbyrd
DebTarHeelGirl
15 posters

Go down

ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE Empty ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:52 am

Names have been changed to protect:

10-20-11
My brother (John) is an insurance agent. Their bank sells dong. John has been buying dong for himself and helping family and friends to purchase dong. You have to have an account with that bank in order to get their rate. Since the family and friends didn't have an account, he purchased the dong until they could get their account setup and they reimbursed him. He did this so much, the President of the Insurance Company he works for called him and told him to keep up the good work. He has setup more money market accounts than anyone in his state.

So the guy over the currency department at this bank (Mark) called John out of the blue. He has never done that; ever. Anyway, Mark called to talk to John about what he was doing. Mark was okay with that but he really had a more important question he wanted to ask. Mark then asked John, "are you the Dinar Man?" John has not told anyone at that bank or any bank that he purchased Dinar. I guess Mark suspected if all these people have dong, they probably have Dinar. Anyway, John proceed to tell Mark that he had dinar and how he got it. Mark asked John, "do you know the rate?" John just told him the rate that he bought it at. The call ended.

10 minutes later, John's brother-in-law (Frank) called him. Now Frank used to work with BOA for years. Frank purchased dinars and would call his contact in the currency department at BOA to get an update. The currency department lady from BOA called Frank and told him, "this thing is going down Monday." Frank called John to tell him this. Frank has never called John on his job before. Ironic that he called 10 minutes after the call from the other currency guy at his bank.

That's my story.
ChocolateRV
:cheers:

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE Empty Re: ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:01 am

I believe you. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE Empty Re: ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE

Post by humingbyrd Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 am

punisher wrote: Go rv!!!

Come on RV!!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Reev Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 am

Happy Days are here again.... yahoooo......

Reev

Back to top Go down

Post by goose11 Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 am

whose on first? LOL! Good story.

goose11

Back to top Go down

ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE Empty I love reading

Post by awd1315 Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:36 am

I love reading fiction, it allows our brains to go to an imaginary place which has proven to raise math scores =) Thanks!!!

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:Names have been changed to protect:

10-20-11
My brother (John) is an insurance agent. Their bank sells dong. John has been buying dong for himself and helping family and friends to purchase dong. You have to have an account with that bank in order to get their rate. Since the family and friends didn't have an account, he purchased the dong until they could get their account setup and they reimbursed him. He did this so much, the President of the Insurance Company he works for called him and told him to keep up the good work. He has setup more money market accounts than anyone in his state.

So the guy over the currency department at this bank (Mark) called John out of the blue. He has never done that; ever. Anyway, Mark called to talk to John about what he was doing. Mark was okay with that but he really had a more important question he wanted to ask. Mark then asked John, "are you the Dinar Man?" John has not told anyone at that bank or any bank that he purchased Dinar. I guess Mark suspected if all these people have dong, they probably have Dinar. Anyway, John proceed to tell Mark that he had dinar and how he got it. Mark asked John, "do you know the rate?" John just told him the rate that he bought it at. The call ended.

10 minutes later, John's brother-in-law (Frank) called him. Now Frank used to work with BOA for years. Frank purchased dinars and would call his contact in the currency department at BOA to get an update. The currency department lady from BOA called Frank and told him, "this thing is going down Monday." Frank called John to tell him this. Frank has never called John on his job before. Ironic that he called 10 minutes after the call from the other currency guy at his bank.

That's my story.
ChocolateRV
:cheers:

awd1315

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:56 am

......theres no substitute for pure excitement!!!!!!!
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:09 pm

"Names have been changed to protect:"

Who the guilty or the innocent and Why? We would not know them from Adam.

But I do hope this is right.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:14 pm

.....exactly! If you change names at least use fiction names like Brad Pitt, George Clooney to entertain us.....
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:30 pm

You gotta admit, this IS exciting stuff!! Go RV!! Go Shabibi!!!
:queen: groupdance groupdance groupdance
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Dr. Linda wrote:You gotta admit, this IS exciting stuff!! Go RV!! Go Shabibi!!!
:queen: groupdance groupdance groupdance

Come on RV!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 pm

I like my bank story better. It has comedy, tragedy and the audience begging for a sequel. This one read more like a Dick and Jane book.

Here is the cliff note version from above… Guy got 2 bank calls yesterday back to back. One wanted to know who he was then hung up and the other was a relative who had a rumor second hand from BofA that the RV is this Monday.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 pm

well as i say about jonnywg and others, "I hope there right".

Back to top Go down

Post by awd1315 Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Yea substitute the names with like Brad Pitt & Britney Spears....may be throw in a Lindsey Lohan ROFL.....GO RV

awd1315

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Well,

You know we would not BELEIVE this story if they had used Wells Fargo, So it was thought out.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:39 pm

awd1315 wrote:Yea substitute the names with like Brad Pitt & Britney Spears....may be throw in a Lindsey Lohan ROFL.....GO RV

That would be good, but I am pretty sure that Lindsey couldn't find the bank! crybaby lmao
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:46 pm

I have a gift for all the Dinar haters, bashers, pure evil ones whoever talked someone out of their dreams to be successful with something new and exciting: I was going to save it until post RV but Im feeling today with a good bank story may be appropriate,,,,, so in defense of anyone who listened to a basher I freely offer my gift message to the basher who got inside your head......please enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WUD-nhsmkw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:17 pm

awd1315 wrote:Yea substitute the names with like Brad Pitt & Britney Spears....may be throw in a Lindsey Lohan ROFL.....GO RV

You guys are funny. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by prosperity Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Fabulous and perfect video for naysayers!!!!!

prosperity

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

The Lindsey Lohan character will be the one being led away in handcuffs.bounce

ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Goldmember wrote:I have a gift for all the Dinar haters, bashers, pure evil ones whoever talked someone out of their dreams to be successful with something new and exciting: I was going to save it until post RV but Im feeling today with a good bank story may be appropriate,,,,, so in defense of anyone who listened to a basher I freely offer my gift message to the basher who got inside your head......please enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WUD-nhsmkw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Now I'm addicted to that song. I see myself at the McDonalds drive thru when they screw up my order or when the dry cleaner looses my shirt or the banker at Chase who tells me that not the IQD rate – that’s my balance!
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:09 pm

I'll take a GOOD bank story over all the intel guru's stuff anyday. These stories

keep me energized and excited when the drop-dead dates fade away. Keep

them comming! THANKX
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:14 pm

My story is not as good a this or NIck's,

I drove by my bank and it was open, Right out front of the bank on a big screen I saw, what I thought was the Date and Rate (Oct. 21, 2011 8:30).

I was so excited I almost crashed, but then I realized it was the date and TIME!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:20 pm

1alaskan wrote:My story is not as good a this or NIck's,

I drove by my bank and it was open, Right out front of the bank on a big screen I saw, what I thought was the Date and Rate (Oct. 21, 2011 8:30).

I was so excited I almost crashed, but then I realized it was the date and TIME!

Sorry but I have an extended imagination so these emoticons reflect on just that! lol....affraid lol! ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE 1815401988 ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE 567726376 ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE 3973136183
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:26 pm

1alaskan wrote:My story is not as good a this or NIck's,

Now it all makes sense. Remember that picture on the bank in Iraq a few months back that said a rate of 4 something, they didn’t show the top of the sign that said “Have to pee like a camel, will be back at:”
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by awd1315 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 pm

I just wish we had some die hard 100% proof...I am not bashing and trying to believe this will happen this month but it doesn't seem like it will.

awd1315

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Well I hope its right. . . Thanks Chocolate for posting. . .

at least we have gotten away from the LITERACY thread *TWO THUMBS UP!*

groupdance

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:39 pm

awd1315 wrote:I just wish we had some die hard 100% proof...I am not bashing and trying to believe this will happen this month but it doesn't seem like it will.

....Obama just said on TV IRAQ WILL BE SOVEREIGN BY/ON JANUARY 1.....(they cant be in Chapter 7 for this to be true).
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:44 pm

ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE Tumblr_l6mvg1RPza1qcwcu8

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm

openmind wrote:
ChocolateRV - Bank Story from his Brother - GOOD ONE Tumblr_l6mvg1RPza1qcwcu8

How many grains is that? Oh I know the same number as Tony's RV predictions. LOL
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum