Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market

Go down

Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market Empty Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:15 am

Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market

06/21/2020

Work: Foreign workers take over 80% of the market 21562

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed, on Sunday, that the rate of competition for foreign workers for its Iraqi counterpart in the private and mixed sectors has reached 80 percent, while the Ministry of Interior has called for a campaign against workers entering illegally to beg.

Raed Jabbar Bahd, Director General of the Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training in the Ministry said in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", "Through its follow-up to the conditions of foreign and domestic employment in the country, it diagnosed a great competition by foreign labor at the expense of the local, which reached 80 Percentage in the private or mixed sector.

Bahz attributed "the decline in the employment of Iraqi workers, to several reasons, including the Iraqi youth’s tendency to obtain a job in the government sector more than the private sector, in addition to insufficient wages to support his family, while his foreign counterpart finds it well for him and his family."

He added, that his ministry "stipulated several points for the employer in the case of employing a foreign worker, including returning to the database of the unemployed and comparing the skills and conditions available with the foreign worker with those registered in it," stressing that "the law stipulates that in the event that there are analogues locally, it is prevented from Entering the foreigner and running the local instead. "

He added, "In the absence of a correspondent of the skills of a foreign worker within the database, the foreigner is entered in exchange for training four unemployed locals to gain experience." He pointed out that: When a foreign worker is entered into the country illegally, the employer is legally held accountable.

Bahd explained, "Some foreign workers enter Iraq through the tourist visa or visits, and then they tend to work in begging or other business, especially Pakistani labor, which has increased the number of beggars in Baghdad and the provinces during the last period."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20781
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum