Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust!

+4
Sam I Am
Ponee
Ethel Biscuit
RamblerNash
8 posters

Go down

Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! Empty Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust!

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:07 pm

Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! Scree574
https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

Register Number: 26342-104

https://www.oom2.com/t70021-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-arrest-warrant-returned-executed

https://www.oom2.com/t70022-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-traveling-orders-to-see-the-judge-in-shiny-bracelets

Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! Empty Re: Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust!

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:20 am

I have rarely seen such a beautiful screenshot.

Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! Empty Re: Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust!

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:07 pm

What a beautiful thing!!! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:18 am

After 2 weeks, Dave remains in jail.

So much for the team of lawyers Meta 1 has.

June 16th is the next deadline for the others to have status reports due to the court, or have other actions imposed.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:40 am

WOW!  I just now found this.  Great news!  When can we expect a mugshot?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:22 am

another one bites the dust in a long line of scam artists that bring false hopes to those that need it the most
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:43 am

Sam I Am wrote:WOW!  I just now found this.  Great news!  When can we expect a mugshot?
The Palm Beach county jail where Dave was held didn't publish a mugshot since this is a federal case.

So far, no one has made an appearance on Dave's behalf to even get his release secured.

All of Dave's high level contacts, and the ones with those 60 zeros bank accounts, don't seem to be interested in getting Dave back in action and get the round 2 payouts started with all those humanitarian projects. Isn't that odd? LOL

Dave claimed that he has had the FBI, and the SEC, look at everything and had no problems with what he was doing. It's strange that they would keep him locked up if that was the case. LOL

I wonder why Dave hasn't let the judge know just how important he is, and that he will be to blame when people don't get their currency exchange money? LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:35 am

ayestu Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203 Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203 Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 2245507099Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetM Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:12 pm

Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 2020-010
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:24 pm

Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:48 pm

LOL can Meta1 be used for bail?!!!!!!!!!!!

ayestu Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203 Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203 Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203
Janet so good to see you Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 2245507099Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:21 pm

ayestu jump Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203 Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203 Dinar RV Guru Now Sits In Jail For Fraud! Another One Bites The Dust! 3508649203

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:43 am

I'll bet many of his moron brainwashed followers will, despite the evidence, believe either he is not in jail or even if he is, Meta 1 is legit and they will prevail over the SEC. Of course, with over 9 million dollars stolen, these scammers have something to fear even more. Potential " street justice" from angry victims. These people are too insane to see this will not end well. Booby Dunlap says he is still going live in July. Utter insanity!

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:37 am

They just put out another BS newsletter. They are announcing the launch, but it's only a sales tactic. The claim is that you will be able to exchange 7 crypto currencies for Meta 1 coin, but it doesn't say you can do that the other way around. LOL

Later, in a few month, you can hit the "Claim" button and claim certificates? WTH!!!

Oh, and the "client relations team" will contact you to to help you process your Meta 1 orders.

They do admit that Dave is in jail.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t93972-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-newsletter-7-2-20-the-fraud-continues

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum