Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript -- June 5 2020

Go down

NESARA - Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript  -- June 5 2020 Empty Mark Coffee Time VIDEO and Transcript -- June 5 2020

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:12 pm

MZ: No news from Zurich but my Iraqi contacts still believe we are in the week….Paymasters believe we are in the week……I will not be a bit surprised to suddenly see it all come together….We are seeing the Perfect Storm come together as we speak. 

MZ: I did not think things would come together this quickly but they are……

MZ: Also the senate passes another stimulus bill to finish putting the nail in the coffin of the Central Fiat Reserve Bank…things are really coming tougher…I’m excited about it. 

Member:  C365 and Frank say that all currencies will be on par after the reset….so maybe we will need to exchange into fiat for the higher rates……then the reset so all currencies will be worth 1 to 1???

Member:  Mark, I heard from Robert David Steele yesterday & he is saying that Trump will make an announcement on Monday about going to an "Asset-Back" currency. Your thoughts?

MZ: Things are suddenly speeding up…..We saw the declaration in China, Hillary being called to the stand…..Job loss is not as tough as expected…..we are seeing a lot of pieces come together  ….so, my Iraqi sources would agree and my paymaster sources here would agree. Robert David Steele is in the intelligence community guys……he is pretty well plugged in…..this may be it…..I am hoping this is not just another drill. 

Member:  Robertdavidsteele #NESARA Benjamin Fulford Unleashed! Gold Standard Currency Reset *** Listen at 1:44 and 3:45 Minute slots    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbuEVzLFl8c&feature=youtu.be&t=2

Member: Robert David Steel and Ben Fulford Call notes at Dinar Recaps  LINK 

Member:  iraq ended auctions.....we're close...

MZ: Hillary defied the judge…sent 3 lawyers instead and really ticked off the judge….I am expecting a lot of disclosure there. 

HILARY CLINTON lost her appeal. 30 subpoena were out for Obama team. She has to testify now.. https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djGXQVrRNPJZ

MZ: We all saw the Steve Bannon reading of the Declaration of Independence in China…..We were told a long time ago to expect big things to happen when the reset was coming….

1 is we would see China move toward a democracy or a Republic …one of the tenants for the gold to be put into position was that the communist regime would not be supported. So out of nowhere – we suddenly see that happen. 

2. Iraq ceasing currency auctions….this is another big one guys….and there was a good article on how we should let the Indian Rupee currency float because there was so much more value in their currency then is reflected …….

Member:  India Rupee recalled their currency two years ago because of counterfeit and money laundering. India gave their citizens 60 days to exchange old for new currency. my dates may be a little off

MZ:   https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/03/investing-indian-rupee-inr-could-go-higher-bank-of-america-says.html 

Member:  Did anyone see the video of Steve Bannon & rep from the new Chinese Govt with a declaration of the overthrow of the Chines Communist Party as of June 4, 2020. Posted on Fox

Mod:  MR. STEVE BANNON READS THE NEW FEDERAL STATE OF CHINA DECLARATION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsv3OWUp0YU&feature=youtu.be

Member:  China will be free!

Member:   Vietnam will become the new China for manufacturing

Member:  IMF Director seeking the "Great Reset " Dow nearing 27k, jobs report 2m+

Member:  Several confirmations have been received indicating that liquidity and release of 800#s to set Tier 4b redemption appointments was a go as of Fri.-

Member:  Organizers Says 1 Million Are Coming to Protest in D.C. This Weekend

Member:  Announcement of Mass Arrests was expected on Sat. 6 June, along with a rumored nationwide shutdown for two weeks.

Member: Yes, it's coming together"THE PLAN2 China,Russia,USA...Triad World Government"

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream about minute 15:00…Please listen to the replay for the entire Q&A

MZ: I am excited at seeing so much start to happen, Iraq stopping currency auctions, Hillary getting called to the stand, sent 3 lawyers instead and ticked off the judge, Disclosure happening in the US, the india rupee should reflect a higher value….and of course Steve Bannon reading basically the declaration of independence from China as it moves from a communist regime to a democratic republic. We were told these were things to look for 

MC: Regarding the news from China….We were told this is one of the things the Golden Dragon did want. Ji made that commitment back in 2016 I believe.   That is why there was a huge fight with the communist party.  

MC:  the Sung (?) banking families were very involved in the Chinese Communist party. And they were pushing a financial dictatorship on them. Ji wanted it to open up because he sent time in the US…and this was part of the Gold Treaty Protocols. This was referred to as Gesara. 

MC: So I am very pleased to see that. 

MZ: There is so much happening right now….this is exciting and it’s all starting to come together….sooner then we may have thought. 

PLEASE KEEP OKIE IN YOUR PRAYERS. OUR COMMUNITY PROJECT IS STILL HELPING HIM AND OTHERS. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SHARING AND CARING

The next scheduled stream is 10AM est on Monday…..unless something big happens and Mark will tweet or have a stream.

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum