Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11

+4
Gmansaid
Len
openmind
czinser
8 posters

Go down

Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 Empty Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11

Post by czinser Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:34 am

OK, I can wait till tomorrow. bounce Blessings All, CZ

10-19-2011 Phoenix3333 IQD, unchanged as per the Central Bank of Iraq...still at the artificial program rate, but for how long. We are looking for a breakthrough, a breakthrough is pending. A big meeting, Thursday, October 20th, according to our matrix of information, this is going to be big, looks like the Erbil is being officially signed and sealed. This is huge, the missing key. After all this time, tomorrow is the day we could actually see this. We will have to wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1bIyXK4LL

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 Empty Re: Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11

Post by openmind Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:37 am

is it in the gazette ?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11 Empty Re: Erbil is being officially signed and sealed in a Meeting 10-20-11

Post by Len Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:49 am

openmind wrote:is it in the gazette ?

phoenix said info was posted here:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/10/going-global-news-headlines-for.html
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:57 am

Good news, lets hope it is right on target. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 am

I wonder how many Erbil agreements there are? How many times do they have to officially sign and seal it? Seems to me it has been signed and sealed about thirteen times now...and counting. 'Bout six more times should do it...lol.

Ali used to say that when you saw Erbil and the HCL (which has been signed, sealed and delivered at least eleven times now) then the R/V would follow quickly.

I'm thinking that the word "quickly" is not in the Iraqi dictionary for some strange reason. On second thought, I looked up "quickly" in the Iraqi dictionary and it just said, "See decade."

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammonite Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:09 am

October 18, 2011

Kurdish delegation to visit Baghdad in two days, demanding written guarantees 

Planned delegation, headed by the Government of Kurdistan, Barham Salih, visit Baghdad in the next two days to discuss the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, and sign a new agreement with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and written guarantees.

According to the Kurdistan Alliance MP Hassan Jihad, the delegation from the Kurdistan will visit Baghdad this week, headed by Barham Salih, revealing that the delegation will sign new agreements and will receive written assurances from the Prime Minister the implementation of these agreements.

Hassan said in a press statement on Monday: that the government delegation will visit Baghdad this week to ask what was agreed upon in Arbil, which include paper Kurdish Arbil and agreements to implement them.

He added that there are signed agreements between the central government and Kurdistan delegation to be provided to al-Maliki to be no new agreements include evidence of implementation of this Convention.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/10/iraq-big-meeting-thursday-october-20th.html

Related articles ~ Iraq SOON ~ Kurdish Leaders Decide to Send a Government delegation to Baghdad to Follow up on Outstanding Issues .. 2 articles ...

Kurdish official delegation to be sent to Baghdad to work out outstanding issues (different source) …

[left]
Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:12 am

Gman, now that was funny, but about right, it takes a decade to get a GOI going over in Iraq.

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

Gmansaid wrote:I wonder how many Erbil agreements there are? How many times do they have to officially sign and seal it? Seems to me it has been signed and sealed about thirteen times now...and counting. 'Bout six more times should do it...lol.

Ali used to say that when you saw Erbil and the HCL (which has been signed, sealed and delivered at least eleven times now) then the R/V would follow quickly.

I'm thinking that the word "quickly" is not in the Iraqi dictionary for some strange reason. On second thought, I looked up "quickly" in the Iraqi dictionary and it just said, "See decade."
Now that ain't right. "Quickly" sure is in the Iraqi dictionary. It's listed right below "soon".Mad
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:09 pm

"I'm thinking that the word "quickly" is not in the Iraqi dictionary for some strange reason. On second thought, I looked up "quickly" in the Iraqi dictionary and it just said, "See decade."

That is one reason I like visiting Mexico so much, No means no, maybe means no, and yes means maybe,

As long as you know that, you will do ok.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Signed sealed and delivered is a great thing, great progress BUT, yes the old but it has not been seen in the Gezette yet. There are some thing that must be shown with actual physical proof and this is one of them. No print in Gezette-no RV.

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Dr. Shabibi will not RV till the Erbil and HCl are law.

Whatever it takes to become law has to be done, or as has ben said, no RV

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Saturday, 15 October 2011, 09:19 GMT
Strategic agreement to be reconsidered

The Globe Editorial
Azad Amin
The Kurdish media are nowadays preoccupied with the possibility of the Kurdistan Regional Government's reshuffle in the next month.

According to the strategic agreement between the two powerful Kurdish political forces, the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, one party is to run the government for two subsequent years, then turnmatters over to the other party for the remaining two years. With the most recent formation of the KRG in 2009, the premier post went to the PUK under the leadership of Dr. Barham Salih, who has run the government since. According to the agreement, Salih?s term is to end this month and the premier post goes to the KDP.

Even though there is no official statement from either party about the handover of power, the speculation is that the KDP will acquire the premier post. Another speculation is about who will get the top post within the KDP once power is switched between the KDP and PUK. It is mostly considered and reported in the media that former KRG Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani is the strongest candidate for the post.

Some media circles argue that at this sensitive period a government reshuffle is not the best time and the current government under Salih should continue for another two years. Still other circles argue that change is necessary and would have more of a positive impact on the current situation both in Kurdistan and Iraq.
According to the media speculation and internal public discussion around the issue, one can detect the fact that the government is going to reshuffle and most likely Nechirvan Barzani will lead the next government.

But whether or not the government will be reshuffled, the KRG faces serious challenges on many fronts. Consolidation of democratic and economic reforms needs to be dealt with seriously. Growing aggressiveness of Turkey and Iran on border areas under the pretext of PKK and PJAK military activities is another issue for which the KRG needs to develop a very delicate and balanced policy.

Relations with Baghdad are worsening as the Iraqi Prime Minister displays centralized tendencies and shies away from his promises to resolve the pending issues between Erbil and Baghdad. There?s the prospect of the U.S. troop withdrawal from Iraq,and unresolved issues over the disputed territories carry serious potential for a Kurdish Arab civil war. All these are now coupled with the growing tension in Syria and the Syrian Kurds position in the possibility of a regime change there.

These are very serious issues and require serious and somber attention. To deal with these issues, it is absolutely necessary that a strong cabinet with a strong leader run the government in such a dire period. Whether the incumbent prime minister remains for another two years or whether Nechirvan Barzani acquires the post, the political parties must unite behind the government in order for the KRG to smoothly deal with the burdensome issues.

It does not really matter who gets the post; what really matters is with what principles and guidance will the KRG deal with Baghdad, Ankara or Tehran. No matter who keeps the post, the KRG has to make a better policy and inform the public how it is going to deal with the issue of reform and combat corruption in Kurdistan.

It is also imperative to touch upon the necessity of the strategic agreement between KDP and PUK. At the time they signed this agreement, it served the Kurdish national interests. As they composed the two powerful rivalry political forces in Kurdistan, a strategic agreement between them was essential in order to secure a united Kurdish position in the post-Saddam period.

The social, political and economic landscape of Kurdistan has since changed dramatically. New forces arrived at the political arena,and since the establishment of the Kurdistan regional Parliament there are opposition forces today. Today, the KDP and PUK are not the only political actors in Kurdistan--though they are strong and powerful still.

The context of the strategic agreement between the two should be reconsidered for the purpose of creating a new mechanism of strategic unity to include all the political forces in Kurdistan. For this, a coherent Kurdish national strategic policy is to be developed with the consent and participation of all the political forces so as to face the challenges ahead.

Kurdistan region must have enough maturity to develop a proper mechanism wherein a transfer of power takes place smoothly and properly like any other democratic regime. Strategic agreement between political parties should not be about government formation or powersharing any more. Kurdistan has passed that stage. Strategic agreements should be mostly about protecting Kurdish national interests against those forces that attempt to diminish or destroy them. Internal affairs should run according to democratic principles and justice.

Periodic elections should determine who runs the government and who is going to be the opposition. It should be the decision of the people through ballot boxes to put any political party in power and the other in the role of opposition. Parties should digest and recognize the public decision and act accordingly. Exchange of power between the KDP and PUK according to the strategic agreement was a necessity to build up confidence and trust between them in order to remedy the years of civil war.

It is time for these two parties to realize that neither the Kurdish public nor the demographic character of Kurdistan is the same as those horrible times. Society is a dynamic institution and changes rapidly. Human interactions and interrelations develop at a much faster rate in today?s global communicative age. Political parties should pace with such changes and acts accordingly, if not to remain behind and gradually be nostalgia. If they want to be dynamic and vibrant, political parties should catch the dynamism of the people whom they are supposed to serve.

http://www.kurdishglobe.net/display-article.html?id=EBEAAC463FA2A171822E2E53797A2502

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Let's hope that is today...

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:11 pm

punisher wrote:Let's hope that is today...

Amen. Hope its this week, Friday and Saturday are the weekend over there.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:16 pm

One would think that an RV can only do good...so just RV already! I wish I was in control of this event then i would just push the button/sign the papers/make the call and then watch and see what happens...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum