Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE POST 7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

OKIE POST 7/15

+5
1alaskan
Mooncricket
Captsalt
az-tex
dinarling77
9 posters

Go down

OKIE POST 7/15 Empty OKIE POST 7/15

Post by dinarling77 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:49 am

7-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAD ONLY 1 CONTACT THAT CONTENDED THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ ...BUT WANT IT FROM ANOTHER COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SOURCE HIGHER UP THE FOOD CHAIN IN THE IRAQ GOV...SO I AM DEFINITELY NOT CALLING THE R/V..HE STATED THE 4.40 RATE...STILL GOING TO TRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO MAKE CONTACT WITH MY SOURCES

BUMMER!
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE POST 7/15 Empty Re: OKIE POST 7/15

Post by dinarling77 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:56 pm

OKIE has come thru for us. Forget the above post. IT'S DONE! Cashin Monday Morning
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:25 pm

dinarling77 wrote:OKIE has come thru for us. Forget the above post. IT'S DONE! Cashin Monday Morning

Where do you see that??? It is not showing anywhere as of right this minute...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:49 pm

az-tex wrote:
dinarling77 wrote:OKIE has come thru for us. Forget the above post. IT'S DONE! Cashin Monday Morning

Where do you see that??? It is not showing anywhere as of right this minute...

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t927-okie-7-16-11-am
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:15 am

Well ... Yes, as a matter of FACT, I do need more.
The FACT is, it is NOT showing on any Arab news sources.
The FACT is, it is NOT showing on ANY Forex sites that I have seen.
The FACT is CBI is still showing (7/17/11) 1170.

I enjoy reading the RUMORS ... but ... I want the FACTS ... Show me the $$ or, al least, show me the news sources that "claim" it has happened.

Not wanting to be the "Wet Blanket" ... however, the above is the truth.
I keep waiting and wanting just like the rest of you. All in God's Good Time.

Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:22 am

You will get the FACTS - Monday morning at the bank
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncricket Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm

dinarling77 wrote:You will get the FACTS - Monday morning at the bank

All the big talk, I sure hope everyone knows what they're saying and that we get this blessing tomorrow, cuz after the CC's and information that's been posted, there's a lot of credibility on the line.

Mooncricket

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Folks,

I feel your pain, and I don't know anything from anything, except I look outside and it is starting to rain.

But it seems some folks have got all wound up with time zones and the such. I think most if not all of the fine people who have given us information in the past and this weeekend have said MONDAY MORNING IN THE US.

NOT any time before, so, no matter what time zone you are in, me, four house behind east coast, learn to wait. SO, let us all calm down, have a cold one, relax and watch the big show. Go to bed happy, wake up happy, and check in on MONDAY MORNING IN THE USA.

JMHO,
Now is good
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncricket Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:29 pm

What time Monday morning on the east coast? Isn't there a certain time the banks or forex or whatever will adjust? Okie has stated many times that it will show worldwide at the exact same time. So is it the start of iraqs business day or ours, or what?

Mooncricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncricket Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Ah well... if everything goes according to the Okester, I'll be seeing you at the bank in the morning! If not, we'll see what the OOM posse has to say to excuse the bad intel. May I mention this won't be the first time The Allknowing Okester has been wrong... Hopefully WE'RE proved wrong this time!

Mooncricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:21 am

I think that our new deadline is August 2 or afterdebt ceiling resolved. Thos weekend came and went!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

I am outside my bank waiting on the tellers to get the RV email , hope it is today.

loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncricket Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 am

CULTLEADER3 wrote:
loulou wrote:I am outside my bank waiting on the tellers to get the RV email , hope it is today.

:shock:

Hope you brought a tent.

Hope you brought food and water too. Our grandchildren could be waiting for this thing to happen.

Mooncricket

Back to top Go down

Post by lvjeweler1 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 am

Im not sure if this is the right topic to put this post,in advance dont bash me, dont kill the messenger,keep in mind that the coin has two sides,I have been in this investment for awhile,mostly because I like to gamble,the ivestment is low and the return is high,I like to visit the "dinar sites" as a source of information to compare it with what Im getting via research or other sources,and yes Im guilty of the Monday morning wait and see,at the initial start of my investment I didnt tell anyone I was involved because,of the other side to this investment and the fact that alot of people view this as a scam or stupid investment,because I didnt want to take the chance that I appear as the villiage idiot to family and peers,I kept this to myself,as I felt more comfortable with this I begain to discuss this with people around me,and I decided to take advantage of the fact that I have access to people that could possibly give me access to more information than I was getting on my own,I have family members residing in the following countries,Jordan,Dubai,Iraq,Israel,these people are fluent in arabic and one is affiliated with the redcross the other is in banking,the other two I will not disclose,I have family members in another state one is a retired senator,one is a retired govenor,one is currently the assistant to the current govenor,another who was also a govenor,and embassador to the un,and lastly a family member currently employed with USAID,come to find out out several of these people agree on the validity of this investment,and one of them is invested,also my cousin who is my personal banker,his title is personal banker #2 and brokerage associate,the attorney that set up my trust,LLC ect mentioned that he did this for other dinar investors as well and my tax attorney informed me that he had clients that were also invested,learning that people I will say it,people that I feel are smarter than mysel feel that this is a valid investment,made me feel that I wasnt traveling a fools road, saying that I have begun to feel more comfortable asking these people to verify information for me,Im not going to play the game of whos "intel is better or more accurate,but I stopped calling them every time RV monday was called,I hve been told that it hasnt happend as of yet that so called higher ups havent "cashed in" it hasnt happend in country either,and that when it does I know I will be contacted immediatly,by a family member,also if it is in country only I will have a way to exchange as well,Im being told yes it will happen its comming but not as of yet,Im not a nay sayer or a basher,or playing my intel is better than yours,all Im saying is stay positive,none of my family has called this investment a scam or called me an idiot,at least not for this investment,go about your lives,dont use this as avehicle to "save " yourself from a dire financial situation,think of it as an old lottery ticket you forgot about and realized that it has the winning numbers,be happy spend time with your families,and when it happens it happens,we have no choice but to wait,and by the way writing letters to people in political places in regards to this,bad idea just passing that along.
lvjeweler1
lvjeweler1

Back to top Go down

Post by charity Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 am

FWIW, I think your story and comments are valid....but that's what we are doing. We're sitting back and taking each day as it comes, because that's all we can do. When someone gives us feedback about the validity of our investment, great to hear! Good news is always appreciated. Knowing you obviously have family in high circles and convenient locals is a fabulous plus....Just remember when you get the head-up...drop us a line. Like, RV.

charity

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 am

Folks,

I came into my office early today, 5:30am Alsaka Time , 9:30 in NewYorkCity. I have no tv at work and no computer at home, Life seems to be easier that way.

I did not come in early due to the RV, I had work to do and need to call back east before it got to late. But I came to work, to work, not wait around for the RV.

We should all go about our normal business, live life, enjoy life. Ask yourself, if it doe not happen today, ok, get on with life, if it does, ok, get on with life. Only difference is the zero's in your bank account, Oh, that and the headaches we will all have from all directions.

Maybe we should enjoy the last few days of being normal

JMHO
Now is Good
Nrth of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum