Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

>>>>>>Breaking...Obama authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<<

+5
sharethesecret
openmind
prosperity
Alchemist
godsfool713
9 posters

Go down

>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< Empty >>>>>>Breaking...Obama authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<<

Post by godsfool713 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:59 am

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1645677/pg1

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

>>>>>>Breaking...Obama authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<<
US President Barack Obama signed an executive order allowing 2500 elite Japanese soldiers to be stationed on US soil, according to a Japanese military intelligence agent. The Japanese self-defense forces have been authorized by Obama to use force if necessary to defend Japanese corporate interests on US soil, the source says. The move was made in anticipation of severe rioting and turmoil in the US over the coming months, he said.

Meanwhile, 87 nations have now agreed to participate in the launch of the new financial system, according to three highly placed White Dragon agents. In addition, both the US and Russian military and law enforcement apparati have agreed to support the new financial system, according to the agents.

There were disinformation reports out that a European financial meeting this last weekend was a follow-up to the Monaco meeting. This is not true. The meeting in Europe was held by members of the old cabal who were trying to somehow keep their fiat currencies from imploding. Any serious financial journalist or expert though, must have been appalled by US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner telling the Europeans to “increase leverage,” in order to solve their economic crisis. This is like telling an underwater gambling addict to start doubling his bets.

The fact of the matter is the Europeans know the Greeks and other Mediterranean countries were mooching off their hard working Northern cousins and they must now stop it. A new Mediterranean currency is what they really need.

However, there have been serious developments in the move towards a new financial system. Soon all financial trading programs or “platforms” will the shut down for an indeterminate period of time. The aim of this shut-down is to totally clean out and revamp the system. The amount of time needed to clean up the mess is not known.

The tentative date for this shut down has been set at Nov
11, 2011.
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< Empty Re: >>>>>>Breaking...Obama authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<<

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 am

Interesting... "The tentative date for this shut down has been set at Nov 11, 2011."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

>>>>>>Breaking...Obama      authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<< Empty Re: >>>>>>Breaking...Obama authorizes the ok Japanese troops on American soil<<<<<<<<

Post by prosperity Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:55 am

Alchemist did you plan that one? You posted at 11:11! I love it when that happens.

prosperity

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:12 am

is this for real?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:15 am

prosperity wrote:Alchemist did you plan that one? You posted at 11:11! I love it when that happens.

Not this time.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:17 am

openmind wrote:is this for real?

Not the first time foreign military allowed to carry guns in US...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:19 am

prosperity wrote:Alchemist did you plan that one? You posted at 11:11! I love it when that happens.

Only for you West Coast'ers!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:44 am

I had to laugh at this piece as Japanese are the most kind peaceful people. It is unlawful to own a gun in Japan. For example they teach in their karate classes to use it as an art and self control and not for self defense. I think holywood has create these concepts but they simply are not true. They are a rich country that have sooften down men starting after WWII. I say impossible!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 am

tottori wrote:I had to laugh at this piece as Japanese are the most kind peaceful people. It is unlawful to own a gun in Japan. For example they teach in their karate classes to use it as an art and self control and not for self defense. I think holywood has create these concepts but they simply are not true. They are a rich country that have sooften down men starting after WWII. I say impossible!

Agreed about the Japanese, but I think, if they were to have a military, they would have to have guns, definitely more than karate. There are also organized crime syndicates (with guns) like every where else, so logically, police must have access to guns. I would also add, that this could be totally blown out of porportion, and simply a training exercise. However, such things as foreign troops on our
soil will always cause concern. Ultimately, everthing in time
will be made clear, or clearer. We should not be afraid.
What a time line, though!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:17 am

openmind wrote:is this for real?
No... There are no White Dragon Agents in real life. This belongs in the NESERA forum. Nuff said.

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:49 am

godsfool713 wrote:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1645677/pg1

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

US President Barack Obama signed an executive order allowing 2500 elite Japanese soldiers to be stationed on US soil, according to a Japanese military intelligence agent. The Japanese self-defense forces have been authorized by Obama to use force if necessary to defend Japanese corporate interests on US soil, the source says. The move was made in anticipation of severe rioting and turmoil in the US over the coming months, he said.

Meanwhile, 87 nations have now agreed to participate in the launch of the new financial system, according to three highly placed White Dragon agents. In addition, both the US and Russian military and law enforcement apparati have agreed to support the new financial system, according to the agents.

There were disinformation reports out that a European financial meeting this last weekend was a follow-up to the Monaco meeting. This is not true. The meeting in Europe was held by members of the old cabal who were trying to somehow keep their fiat currencies from imploding. Any serious financial journalist or expert though, must have been appalled by US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner telling the Europeans to “increase leverage,” in order to solve their economic crisis. This is like telling an underwater gambling addict to start doubling his bets.

The fact of the matter is the Europeans know the Greeks and other Mediterranean countries were mooching off their hard working Northern cousins and they must now stop it. A new Mediterranean currency is what they really need.

However, there have been serious developments in the move towards a new financial system. Soon all financial trading programs or “platforms” will the shut down for an indeterminate period of time. The aim of this shut-down is to totally clean out and revamp the system. The amount of time needed to clean up the mess is not known.

The tentative date for this shut down has been set at Nov
11, 2011.

Lets see the executive order signed by O"bum"a so we can go after him for treason. I do not buy this period and if you do, there goes your IQD dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:15 am

Joint training military exercises on U.S. soil is nothing new. This from DHS:
"Conducted in October 2007, TOPOFF 4 took place in Portland, Ore.; Phoenix, Ariz.; and for the first time, the U.S. territory of Guam as well as in Washington, D.C. for federal partners. The exercise builit on past lessons learned while adding new goals, including: an increased level of coordination with U.S. Department of Defense exercises to combat global terrorism, closer cooperation with the private sector, an expanded emphasis on prevention, a deeper focus on mass decontamination and long-term recovery and remediation issues, and strengthened coordination and communications with international allies. More than 15,000 participants representing federal, state, territorial, and local entities, as well as the governments of Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom, participated in the exercise. All venues responded to a radiological RDD attack."

You can research this yourself, enough to know that this scenario is totally plausible, just like the U.S. armed forces has permission to go to other countries for training or to protect our interests (embassies, etc...). Now I'm going to finish my coffee with Rod Sterling...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by childofgod Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:42 am

Do we have the Executive Order number?
childofgod
childofgod

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:54 am

Why would there need to be an EO? I'm sure there are standing mutual agreements. I am not defending the article, just saying something like this is plausible, once all the hype is removed.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 am

are you people serious !!

thats why we are in trouble , because we just scoff off everything

The Japanese will here ARMED and to protect their assets

BUT IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT

its a test

Because its not the Japanese to be scared of ........ i totally agree that they are peaceful

BUT ITS CHINA < that we need to worry about , thats who will the STINGER!!! in that BEE

affraid affraid affraid affraid

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Is there a reliable news source anywhere that supports the claim in the post? Google only comes up with extreemist and rumormill sites.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:24 pm

DTConcerned wrote:Is there a reliable news source anywhere that supports the claim in the post? Google only comes up with extreemist and rumormill sites.

How about snoopes.com?
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:31 pm

konacoffeegal wrote:
DTConcerned wrote:Is there a reliable news source anywhere that supports the claim in the post? Google only comes up with extreemist and rumormill sites.

How about snoopes.com?

Finding nothing there either.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:41 pm

OK, "Presidential Executive Order 23954 " Looks like it was on some commedy website in mid-sept.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 pm

This was the original article...with the order number. How do we verify the order itself?

http://thepoliticalcoffeehouse.com/2011/09/12/new-japanese-military-installation-in-marysville-ohio/
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm

http://a12iggymom.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/first-a-russian-navalair-base-in-tn-now-this-new-japanese-military-installation-in-marysville-ohio/

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum