Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone

Go down

Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone Empty Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:41 am

Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone

04/06/2020

Al-Rafidayn: Employees and retirees can apply for advances via mobile phone 19924

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Rafidain Bank confirmed, on Monday, that the employees who are endowed with the bank and retirees who hold electronic cards can apply for advances through a mobile phone.

The media office of the bank said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that it was "decided to launch the platform of the electronic system for immediate presentation to the advances of employees and retirees through mobile and other electronic devices."

He explained, "The employee or retiree can apply for advances from anywhere he is, whether from the home or his department and by entering the link https://qi.iq/loans."

He added, "After entering the electronic link and filling in the information related to the coverage of the advance, and upon completion of filling in the fields mentioned in the electronic link with regard to applying for the advance, the employee or retired person will be notified by sending a text message that he receives on his personal mobile, notifying him of including the grant of the advance."

He continued, "After the completion of this stage, the employee or retiree must wait for a very short period until a message is sent through his personal phone to instruct him to fill the financial balance to it for the advance through his electronic card," noting that the goal is to "reduce the routine and reduce the burden on citizens , As well as the use of modern technologies in banking. "

It is worth noting that the Rafidain Bank has started granting advances and loans to employees and citizens during the past years, according to specific mechanisms and controls.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19631
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum