Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Breitling’s Three Keys: Power, Freedom and Wealth

4 posters

Go down

Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth Empty Breitling’s Three Keys: Power, Freedom and Wealth

Post by Feisty136 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Tony Breitling has a nice blog, and he has involved into a real Guru on many topics...for more sophisticated investors, he doesn't teach much, but for the casual DINAR soul, his voice is very soothing and in the World of Dinar, he keeps people grounded...

His main themes regarding the Dinar:

-Erbil has to be done before RV
-Ministry seats have to be filled before RV
-Shabibi says at the beginning of the year, so that's his best guess
-Doesn't believe it wil LOP, but he has Large denoms (-000 bills), small denoms, and a WARKA account
-it'll probably come out at a buck, for a set period of time, to allow -000 cash in, then rise with the market
-It will happen, and by 2015 it'll be at $5 to $8 bucks once Iraq gets full output of Oil
-Buy stocks on the ISX, it has a large upside
-He is friends with Roger (Dinar Daddy)

Here is his latest philosphy:

Wealth is Power to purchase Freedom in Life. Power, Freedom and Wealth are One, each one
influence the other. All power is
eternal. You become Powerful by
overcoming yourself, limiting beliefs, and choosing to create space to pursue
what you want. When you give yourself Power to create Freedom, then you are
free to create Wealth. The more Wealth
you attain, the more power you have to purchase Freedom in Life. Wealth gives you more options than not having
Wealth gives you. What we are seeking is not one, but all three aspects for
Total Living. The ultimate aim of Life
is Freedom…It is to live Life as you please, you are able to play by your rules
not the rules of the rules of another…you are free from the system that masses
are under because you have created your own system…It is the Freedom to Live the Life you Love and to do
what you want. Freedom begins by setting yourself free..When
you free yourself to follow your passions you’re already living as you please..As
you become wealthy and successful in your passion you have more freedom to
continue…

People want to be Free and they are drawn to others who can
make them free…you can’t free others unless you yourself are free…being in the presence
of someone who perceives no limitation is so liberating because it makes you
feel you can be, do and have anything you desire…People who have no limitations
have great influence over us because they are able to make us do anything they
want…We feel under their control as they are able to have their way with us and
make us drop all our fears.

Since I have to have my fix everyday, to me he's a good guru...JMHO Smile

RV Today!

Feisty

Feisty136

Back to top Go down

Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth Empty Re: Breitling’s Three Keys: Power, Freedom and Wealth

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 pm

This is the same buy who pumped the VND for weeks a few years back and said it was gonna go any day, then comes back a few weeks later and said he never said that and that he thinks its years away. And the same guy who thinks that a lop would only affect the large notes and the small ones would be untouched, thus scaring people into thinking they need to spend more money to buy small denoms from dealers. Same one that did interviews with DinarDaddy that you had to pay to hear..... there is a long history of this guy and he is far from any guru if you ask me. But if he makes you feel good, then go for it but I find him very misinformed with alot of things. JMHO

Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth Empty Re: Breitling’s Three Keys: Power, Freedom and Wealth

Post by Najm93 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:09 pm

If you read "The wisdom of Wallace D. Wattles" you will see a STUNNING resemblance to this post in the first three chapters of "The science of getting rich" ....I think He was paraphrasing!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Najm93 wrote:If you read "The wisdom of Wallace D. Wattles" you will see a STUNNING resemblance to this post in the first three chapters of "The science of getting rich" ....I think He was paraphrasing!!!!

Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest! Good catch!!!! lol! Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth 1261280965
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:16 pm

2015 is when it will go to $5 in his opinion???

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwi1954 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

I think he is great, and I love listening to him. He is trying to help everyone, the kind of help most professionals charge for. I am in the process of getting an ISX account - thanks to his help. Kiwi'swife Very Happy Very Happy

kiwi1954

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 pm

kiwi1954 wrote:I think he is great, and I love listening to him. He is trying to help everyone, the kind of help most professionals charge for. I am in the process of getting an ISX account - thanks to his help. Kiwi'swife Very Happy Very Happy

NO one BUT a professional should charge for services, JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Feisty136 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:53 pm

This is the same buy who pumped the VND for weeks a few years back and said it was gonna go any day, then comes back a few weeks later and said he never said that and that he thinks its years away. And the same guy who thinks that a lop would only affect the large notes and the small ones would be untouched, thus scaring people into thinking they need to spend more money to buy small denoms from dealers. Same one that did interviews with DinarDaddy that you had to pay to hear..... there is a long history of this guy and he is far from any guru if you ask me. But if he makes you feel good, then go for it but I find him very misinformed with alot of things. JMHO

therealbutterfly:

I always listen to someone else's take so I appreciate your thoughts ...he also has said many times that he felt it was supposed to RV on June 30, 2011...

For the masses though he is a "guru" who is clean, fairly well-off and self-made and ulterior motive free...I think he enjoys the pats on the back he gets plus his voice is very soothing. He is clearly invested in the Dinar big-time...if this hits he'll probably cash in 30 million Dinar...his English is good, but not perfect so he appeals to all...

I admit, even as a professional with many years of investing experience, I need to hear what he has to say...it's calming...

Thanks

RV Today!

Feisty

RV Today!
Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth 761671673
Feisty

Feisty136

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 pm

He obviously makes you feel good so I will keep what I know of him to myself..... Smile

Breitling’s Three Keys:  Power, Freedom and Wealth Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum