Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!!

5 posters

Go down

WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! Empty WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!!

Post by Najm93 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Why is the UK's middle east minister in Iraq......TODAY???

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/10/18/uks-middle-east-minister-in-iraq/

Im sure there is going to be a LOT of nay sayers but I just thought I would ask this question and see what comes back... :study:
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! Empty Re: WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!!

Post by RED LILY Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 pm

British Minister (News): bureaucracy and red tape behind the lack of development and investment in Iraq

Date: Tuesday, 18-10-2011 12: 33 pm

Baghdad (newsletter).He attributed the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and the Middle East, Alistair Burt causes delay development and investment in Iraq to bureaucracy and red tape.

He is currently visiting Iraq Bert reporter (News Agency news) Tuesday: that the delay in Iraq in particular development and investment in the province of Basra back bureaucracy and severe routine of some Iraqi ministries.

Bert said: it is necessary to alleviate this routine for the purpose behind the investment opportunities and advancement of Iraq, as the most developed States at all levels./finished/3 n. y..

IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO POST LINKS BUT THIS CAME FROM IKHNEWS

RED LILY

Back to top Go down

WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!! Empty Re: WHY IS THE UK MIDDLE EAST MINISTER IN IRAQ???!!!!

Post by KAI Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Link to IKHNEWS:

RE: Alistair Bury, UK Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and the Middle East, in Iraq this week Monday - Wednesday.

Please cut and paste into your browser.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/&ei=s-6dTvqTObGNigKT-M3JCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBwQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dikhnews%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1067%26bih%3D503%26prmd%3Dimvns
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:33 pm

As much as I want/need this rv, not everything is rv related. Heck, sometimes I think if a camel farted BUT he was downwind........then it means rv. Still hopeful though.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Officially he isn't there for RV. Time will tell. Go RV!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum