Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks

Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks Empty The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:44 pm

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks

24/03/2020

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks 8550

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq has announced the collection of 44  billion dinars for the purposes of bridging the shortage of artificial respirators for the purposes of measures to prevent the spread of the Corona virus, expressing its thanks to all donors.  

The Central Bank of Iraq said in a press statement, which was received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "as part of the efforts to ward off the imminent danger that the outbreak of the Corna virus can cause to the health of citizens, the Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars as of Tuesday, which is used for dam purposes." Shortage of ventilator, which is the cause of high death rates. "

He added, "The Governor of the Central Bank and its Board of Directors seize this opportunity to extend my sincere thanks to the Iraqi banking system and all the parties that responded to the appeal and contributed by making a donation to the fund called by the Iraqi Ministry of Finance to confront the dangerous epidemic."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19429
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks Empty The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of its value (44 billion Iraqi dinars) to support the state's efforts to combat the Corona epidemic

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:47 pm

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of its value (44 billion Iraqi dinars) to support the state's efforts to combat the Corona epidemic

March 24, 2020

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of 44 billion dinars to combat the Corona virus and thanks the Iraqi banks News-158506373445867

In the context of efforts to ward off the imminent danger that the outbreak of the Corona virus can cause to the health of our honorable citizens, and to support the preventive preparations made by the Ministry of Health and the crisis cell.

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the collection of its value (44 billion Iraqi dinars) until Tuesday 3/23/2020, mainly employed, for the purposes of filling the shortage of respiratory devices (respiratory recovery), a deficiency that causes high mortality rates, as well as for prevention measures The epidemic is spreading. 

The Governor of the Central Bank and its Board of Directors take this opportunity to extend my sincere thanks to the Iraqi banking system and all the bodies that responded to the appeal and contributed by making a donation to the fund called by the Iraqi Ministry of Finance to confront this serious epidemic. Also attached is a list of the entities that participated in supporting the fund up to the date above.

To view the entities that contribute to the support of the donation fund until March 24, 2020  click here

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-158506342023282.pdf

The Central Bank of Iraq                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

3/24/2020  

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1469
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum