Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Pimpy says There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before

3 posters

Go down

80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before Empty Pimpy says There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:15 am

Pimpy

... somebody want to explain to me how it is that you can say the rate is never gonna increase and get up to where it was at one time when in fact it used to be above $2.  There's no reason for it not to be reinstated up there again.  Now I've made my pitch for why I think it's gonna be $1.34 and I'll stick to it still.  Don't get me wrong I would love to see it go up above $2...I would love to see it be reinstated as $3.20/$3.22 rate.  The point I'm trying to make is this, the sanctions happened which caused it to lower the rate.  It's the 9th wealthiest  nation in the world.  It has tons of oil reserves as well as a bunch of other raw materials that are just not being tapped into right now. 

There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before...once they are back onto Forex and people are investing in their currency on a known foreign exchange platform this is gonna benefit...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before Empty Re: Pimpy says There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:04 pm

sorry to say you will be lucky to see it go to 5 cents in your lifetime
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

80 -  Pimpy says  There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before Empty Re: Pimpy says There's no reason for this rate not get back up to where it was before

Post by Tinef Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:38 pm

not ranked in 2020 for obvious reasons , not 9th more like #80 of 80.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/iraq

#DOJ.gov #FTC.gov #IRS.gov while we all love a good romantic fantasy does anyone fact check anymore.. 

Please note, #Historybuffs .. the IQD was propped up by a sadistic tyrant, and it's unlikely it will get back to those levels ever again.. unless! they find another sadistic tyrant to lead them, but then he/she (hate to be sexist) will print their own mug on their freshly printed monopoly bills.

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum