Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20

Go down

Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 Empty MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:13 pm

MZ: I am told we have had delays but should be getting news this afternoon. It has been a “put up or shut up” in the banking side this week. Hearing that everybody has to put their gold on the table. 

Member:  POTUS: "The Best Is Yet To Come!", why would he outward keep repeating that?, has something up his sleeveTher are a lot of governments saying they have so much tons, banks are saying they have this much in deposits and now everyone had to ante up and show their gold. The actual solid physical amounts and verify these. 

MZ: I am being told that is what is going on now. They want this release to be completely above board. I am going to take this as absolutely good news. 

MZ: Regarding CMKX and PP's…..I hear that they are  poised and ready to go.. 

Q: Where is your paymaster today? 

MZ: My Paymaster is still on location (in Reno)  ..This is where I got the info that they are now doing a  physical gold count in the banks. 

Member:  If they ever go to a GOLD STANDARD...gold will be made ILLEGAL to own...like it once was IMO...

Member:  H.R. 2558 is to define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. Was introduced to the house May 2019....no passed yet Interesting to read the provisions of this bill.

Q: Is Iraq relevant right now?

Q: Until Iraq has a Government how can there be an RV?

MZ: I expect Iraq to come fully on board as soon as they are allowed to see the release….we will see everything come together…..the government miraculously sat….and all those issues gone….boom

Member:  Allawi is not gonna step down. Him and POTUS got it, are in control.

Q: Do you think the uncertainty of the corona virus will hamper the redemption centers? 

MZ: I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done…..but I guess it could …staff not wanting to go to work to be exposed?  I don’t think we should worry about it…..I think it’s a bigger scare then it should be. 

Member:  Trump is allowing coronavirus fears to force the Fed to self-destruct... QE to infinity & beyond!

MZ: The Fed is scrambling for liquidity this week and we are seeing the overnight repo market…..people need more to float loans …this is the perfect storm for a reset. 

Member:  How can the Federal Reserve put out money they don't have? That is what everyone should be asking? Maybe we should start our own system and do away with the Federal Reserve. Smiling.

MZ: Sam Oliver says to watch for massive credit injections this week just to hold the system up….this will create volatility in the market unless there is confidence in the system…..bond markets continue to struggle…watch for bonds to be sold off around the world. This will create a movement to lower the dollar. Looks like we are at the beginning stages of the leveling off of the currencies. What we are looking for is currencies and their relationship to gold exchange ratios to bring individual currencies into alignment to revalue. 

MZ: Okie also had a good one yesterday. 

OKIE: Good Afternoon America, ships at sea and all of our worldwide friends and Telegram partners.  This post is difficult to post in any type of orderly procession. The international news and concerns are rampant and seemingly out of order. 

The financial order worldwide is skewed and central banks are scurrying to figure out what their next moves should be. The central banks are contacting each other and trying to make sense and order out of the chaos and implications affecting the world’s systems.  We have the influence of Corona virus, the rapid dropping of the stock markets both here in the us and international markets. 

And oh yes, here is the ringer….Allowi , iraq’s Presidential nominee failed to form a government and even withdrew his name from consideration. While some may be disappointed from this news , remember it’s the CBI , the central bank of Iraq that determines the monetary value of their currency and the international value and timing of letting the rest of the world know what their international rate will be. 

The last information furnished to me backs up my last post stating that there was a few days delay and not a prolonged period of time ….well, today is supposedly the last day of that time period. Regardless of all the turmoil we should not let all the negative news in the world depress us. The Global Revaluation is of such magnitude that these interferences that would normally have a negative affect may prove to be historically be just a minor inconvenience. So when doubt knocks on the door- let faith answer it…Shalom 

MZ: Isaac’s appointment with HSBC is this Tuesday and then with Credit Suisse on Wednesday . Hopefully he will have good reports from those 

Q: So what is the RV delay?

MZ: I am hearing they are doing actual physical counts on the gold to verify the amounts banks hold. In the banking and sovereign world…..I am told that is where we are at. 

Member:  Dow is supposed to go down another 500 points and my intel tells me look for mass arrest to start between end of spring to beginning of summer...its gonna be an interesting year guys lol

Member: the corona may be a good way to get rid of the bad guys………just a thought. 

Member:   BREAKING: Seyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi, a member of Iran's Expediency Discernment Council, has died of coronavirus - Tasnim #iran

On Friday, it was announced that Iran's first-ever ambassador to the Vatican, Hadi Khosroshahi, had died of coronavirus at the age of 81

Member:  POTUS SPEAKING TONIGHT WATCH IT

ISAAC CODE WORD: 'VICTORY' WHEN HE FINISHES HIS EXCHANGE. IT WILL BE EMAILED OUT FROM TEAM MARKZ. CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING FURTHER BECAUSE OF NDA REASONS. 

New Okie Post in his Telegram room : OKIE 3/2/2020 HOWDY PILGRIMS—IT SEEMS NOW THE HOT POTATO IS [has] JUST BEEN HANDED TO THE U.S.T.—WE AWAIT THEIR ACTION VERY SOON——   "ACTIVITY ON ALL FRONTS (CENTRAL BANK WISE) PRESENTLY"  SHALOAM

Q: Have you seen what Okie sees about Tuesday? 

MZ: I don’t know exactly what Okie is seeing……There really is a lot of things lining up for it though . 

Q: Why is the fed dumping all this money into it is we are going to gold backed currency? Makes no sense.

MZ: I think it makes perfect sense. As we are positioning for the gold they need to keep the system afloat , they need to keep people from panicing….so they are injecting funds into the system because they know they will not have to pay it back….they need to keep it running until the reset happens. They are just propping it up until the reset occurs. They have painted themselves into a corner for sure though . They need to reset before the crash. 

MZ: We should have a lot more news for tomorrow……will be back at 10AM est unless something big happens then I will back sooner.

Iran - MarkZ: "I was thinking this was a perfect storm to get it done" 3/2/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum