Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram

3 posters

Go down

“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram Empty “Dedicated to Service” on Instagram

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:45 am

[size=32]“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram[/size]

10 Feb 2020

[size=32]“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram Artboard-1-copyGOIWeb-1
[/size]

Our series “Dedicated to Service” is now on Instagram .
The series puts a human face on Iraqi public servants who, sometimes under difficult circumstances, work tirelessly to serve their fellow citizens. It tells their stories, revers their experiences and highlights their role in building a better future for all Iraqis.

Through video clips and pictures, “Dedicated to Service” on Instagram will introduce audiences to this group of Iraqis who often work in the background, going over and above to deliver key services to fellow Iraqis.
“I feel so proud when I serve my fellow citizens. I believe they deserve the best possible services ”officer Teeba Ali from the Ministry of Interior.
From a special needs teacher, to a police diver, to an aviation maintenance engineer, “Dedicated to Service” celebrates them and tells their inspiring stories.
“We all work for this country; this is our homeland and we are committed to serving it ”Captain Waleed Musa a diver with the River Police Patrol.
The series was launched first on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in April 2019.

Follow “Dedicated to Service” on Instagram.

https://gds.gov.iq/dedicated-to-service-on-instagram/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram Empty Re: “Dedicated to Service” on Instagram

Post by Jomaryngs Thu May 05, 2022 4:31 am

It's a very good idea to promote such videos on Instagram! Very cool!
Jomaryngs
Jomaryngs

Back to top Go down

“Dedicated to Service” on Instagram Empty Re: “Dedicated to Service” on Instagram

Post by kerrywentling Thu May 05, 2022 5:32 am

I believe that such documentary videos help to see real people with their real problems and desires, and this is important. Unfortunately, few people are watching such videos now because financial investments in such stories are not as large as, for example, Gucci advertising. But promoting it on social networks such as Instagram is important and necessary. I recommend that you create an account where you will advertise your video. You can go to 1394ta.org to learn more about social media marketing and make your project recognizable.
kerrywentling
kerrywentling

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum