Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The central achieved achievements in the payments system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The central achieved achievements in the payments system

Go down

The central achieved achievements in the payments system Empty The central achieved achievements in the payments system

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:48 am

[size=36][rtl]The central achieved achievements in the payments system[/rtl][/size]

Wednesday 05 February 2020

The central achieved achievements in the payments system Alsabaah-30007

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The Central Bank of Iraq revealed achievements in payment systems in the Payments Department that included a group of hubs.

He added in a bulletin on the central bank's website and followed by "Al-Sabah" that the most important achievements in payment systems in the Payments Department in Iraq were represented
By activating the IBAN, which means (International Bank Account Number) on the payment system (RTGS-ACH), which is defined as the international bank account number and based on international special specifications, it is a special pattern of bank customer account numbers that allows its users To verify the validity of the account number transferred to it, and the banks were instructed to approve the unified IBAN in internal transfers as of 01/2/2017.

International standards

He referred to "starting work to assess the readiness of the Iraqi payments system in line with international standards (PFMIs) for the World Bank to improve payment and settlement systems in Iraq within the agreement with the World Bank, which deals with electronic payment systems in the country."

He indicated that the mechanism of paying the salaries of employees of institutions and state departments has been reformed by localizing their salaries with bank accounts and this bank is keen to meet all requirements to implement the process of localizing salaries in banks and converting the system of paying salaries to civil employees, including allocations and benefits, to a system 
electronic".

Successful localization

He pointed out that it is in this sense that "the Central Bank of Iraq, in cooperation with the banks, sought to bring this project into existence and the success of the localization process for salaries, and work has begun to localize the salaries of the bank's employees, so that the circular will be circulated to the rest of the ministries and all state departments during 2017."

He continued, "Enhancing the role of payment systems in financial inclusion through digital services provided by banks and electronic payment services providers, as it represents an important dimension in the central strategy and automation of work through the use of electronic payment tools and encouraging the use of financial and banking services provided by banks and electronic payment services providers And it supports small, medium and micro enterprises and facilitates their access to finance. "

In addition to "activating electronic payment processes between ministries and government institutions", as well as "evaluating banks and providers of electronic payment services technically, through the evaluation of technical aspects, electronic services and basic banking systems through which it is inferred at the level of banking efficiency in providing electronic services
 To customers. "

http://alsabaah.iq/21243/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%82-%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum