Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR

+5
KGlover94
aksafeone
wes
Terbo56
DebTarHeelGirl
9 posters

Go down

FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR Empty FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:25 am

So where are we now? What happens next? When? ~ FREEWAY BILL

Back in May, I made a post about this very thing. At that time, we had intel that was telling us that it would not go past June 30, but probably, in fact, most likely would go 3-4 weeks prior to June 30. So what happened?

Allawi was going to come into power and Maliki was the bad guy, the one that needed to put under control, would be sharing his power with Allawi and Talibani. This had to happen before the RV could happen. The Erbil agreement, although had been drafted and signed, could not be put into effect until it was acknowledged by Maliki and the power was divided in Parliament. Then you had the HCL, which had to be in place in order for the RV. Was it done? We were told so and then we were told maybe not....??? The banks were put on alerts to be ready for a cash in like nothing they had ever seen and it would be happening very soon.

Then June 30th came and went and no RV. So, they did not make this deadline, right? No RV, right? That is what we surmised simply because we did not have millions in our bank account like we would with an RV.

Since then, you know all of the day by day intel that has been presented by all of the people that work very hard trying to keep track of this. It has been exciting, it has been frustrating, it has been high, it has been low. And we sit here on October 17, 2011 and we still haven't used that new non-interest bearing checking account or the trusts that we opened a year or so ago .... and by the intel that we hear, we are still in the best place we can possibly be shy of an actual activation of a Revalued Rate on our dinar.....

So, what in the world is going on? Well Allawi resigned his position and it is not clear what role in the GOI he will hold, if any. Maliki has calmed down and seems to be working and playing nice for a change. The Erbil is again agreed upon and we are still hoping that it is done. The HCL is done as far as we can tell. Banks are on alert to be ready to cash in literally trillions of dollars worth of dinar and the back screens are alive and moving all over the place. We literally are in a position where we could wake up to it tomorrow morning! Could all of this be true and make any sense?

The answer is YES! Walk with me folks, every single thing that I have stated that was going on or supposedly going on could and probably is all TRUE! Was there an RV on June 30th? Nobody on any site can say that there has been one, but nobody can credibly say that there was not! Are we seriously so very close to the activation of an RV and we should feel comfortable that this will happen any minute? Again, nobody on any site can credibly say this for sure, but not one can credibly say that it is not true!

WOW! WHAT CLARITY this morning! I can see it now, "Hey, did you see Freeway Bill's thread that we could see the RV any minute .... or maybe not! What a goof!" But you know folks, that is exactly where we are, believe it or not!

With all of this insanity, you may be surprised that this is a position that makes us closer than we ever have been as (and ponder this)
NOBODY CAN SAY THAT WE ARE THERE, THE RV HAPPENED ON THE 30TH OF JUNE AND THE ACTIVATION WILL BE ANY MINUTE ........
AND
NOBODY CAN SAY THAT WE ARE NOT THERE, THE RV DID NOT HAPPEN ON THE 30TH OF JUNE AND THE ACTIVATION WILL NOT HAPPEN TODAY, TOMORROW OR ANY OTHER SELECTED DAY.

And .... so this we KNOW .... we do have an RV of the dinar we hold coming! That, we can say with solid information that you can literally take that information to the bank! YOU HOLD THE WINNING TICKET, we just can't find out when the drawing is! I know that many of us need this to happen. We have old gurus, new gurus, guru wantabees, naysayers, bashers, and many other people telling you things every minute of every day that gets you up and then down and I will be the FIRST TO ADMIT that I have told you that we could see it at any minute, tonight, maybe tomorrow several times. BUT ..... I can tell you this, with the intel that we all have gotten, what was being told to you was 100% TRUE according information we have had. Everyone is baffled that we have not seen it, but we hold comfort in the fact that we will soon....

I hope that you get why I wrote this to you, my friends. When we have all kinds of news, we get excited and frustrated .... when we have no news, we get frustrated period. DO NOT SELL YOUR DINAR! KEEP ON KEEPING ON! We are in the right investment and the payoff will be real. IMO, we will see the higher rate from the activation. I do no believe that it will come out at 1:1 and I really don't believe there is anything standing in the way except for crossing the T's and dotting the I's and shoving it through at the right time and Shabibi knows when that is.....

GOD is watching over this ..... maybe there is a reason it has taken this long.... I would like to think there is ....

GOD BLESS THE USA

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR Empty Re: FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:32 am

I'll be upfront and honest- I don't think so!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:35 am

All of these people are just guessing (speculating) on what they think we're (Iraq) is waiting on. And while most of these guesses do make sense. Truth is, none of us truly know what the hold up is. If anything.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:13 am

Shabibi just came on saturday night live and said the rv is a practical joke he had played...im just kidding ...go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:27 am

That about sums it up, Debtarheelgirl. Rollercoaster such as it is.
Here's to a final decision and RV - whenever that may be. Cheers, iced tea anyone?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KGlover94 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:22 pm

*[[Mal 3:10]] KJV* Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

I can appreciate and Respect your Forthcoming & Straight-Forwardness in admitting the Truth that "No One Knows" the Time or Rate of this BLESSING.

Room To Receive means -> NO Fore Thought, No IDEAL!

KGlover94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:59 pm

I can credibly say, there was no RV on or before June 30th, 2011 or anytime since then. How do I know? not one person has cashed in yet not even in Iraq. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Though I do appreciate the post, the efforts all take to continue to believe, but one thing was NOT mentioned. This has been said to be SET IN STONE since March 07th, 2008. Yes, over 3 1/2 years ago, Ranger changed the forums by instead of posting RUMOR, said it was confirmed, done, finished, we just needed to wait for announcement and that he had 14, yes, 14 OFFICIAL Bank confirmations from Pres. VP'S both in USA and CANADA. From THAT day, posting changed from RUMORS to INTEL, HIGH SECRET SOURCES, SO HIGH they could not be mentioned due to their lives being in trouble. It has been spoken now for years, every day, every week, every month and now more years pass. We were here ONE YEAR ago folks, hearing the exact same things we hear TODAY. What has changed? We all got ONE year older, and that is all. FACT, the RV is NOT here, NOT complete, NOT DONE, and only when you can go to your bank, will it be. Put no credence in ANY intel. HOW MANY here today, truly in heart, can say, YOU THOUGHT ONE YEAR AGO IT was done? Where did 2011 go? The same place all other years have gone. FACT, the RV is NOT as important to the Iraqi nation, Govt. or nations as we were led to believe. FACT, the IMF and World Bank can NOT BE involved, as we have heard for years, because IF they were, Iceland, Greece, Italy, France would NOT be going bankrupt as the USA has. Sadly, we SHALL wait some more

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newlife Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:22 pm

something...something...something...nothing Very Happy
newlife
newlife

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL 10-17-11 from PTR Empty My Bank Story

Post by compassionscup Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 pm

This is my first post on this site..although I have been lurking and watching as so many others have, and are.... I just thought I would post my own bank story, because, the word of God, says... and a Child will lead them!

My Grand daughter is 14 years old and has been having dreams and visions. She Loves Jesus with her whole heart

The other night she had a dream that she texted me about. ( She Thinks her Grandma is pretty cool because I use texting...LoL) Anyway, she told me her dream. I just wanted to say this before I share this with everyone... this is from a young teen, that has never seen the Dinar... She only knows that it is curency and that we are invested..

Her dream was as follows:

She said: Mom and I went to the bank and on the floor of the bank was all this colored money, 2,000.00 denominations and 5 million.. I picked it up and showed my Mom and she said she didn't think is was legitiment money.. and I said... yes Mom it is.. because it is in the bank! ( then She woke up)

I asked her what color was the money( and remember, she has never seen any dinar) She said: bright Red and Orange color.

The Dinar of the 25 K notes are bright orange and red...

Thats my bank story... I really like this bank story.. ( it is in the bank...)

I believe the the Lord is encouraging us... almost at the teller window! It is in the Banking system... now that should put a smile on everyones face! It did mine!..☀

Last edited by compassionscup on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)

compassionscup

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Very Happy Smile
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 pm

AJAnderson wrote:I can credibly say, there was no RV on or before June 30th, 2011 or anytime since then. How do I know? not one person has cashed in yet not even in Iraq. AJ

Makes sense but who knows...

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:27 pm

I can say with absolute certainty there was no RV yesterday.Anyways we should not be surprised whatever happens. JMHO maybe a few more weeks, end of year, or they squish us peons and prolong this to change over to a new currency, thus rendering what we have as toilet paper. We just trust noone but God. So with the faith I have, we will see this and ev1 will be happy.Just occupy yourself with other activities, be blessed, healthwise, and hope we all survive and await our prize..

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum