Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions

+6
pgo
MartyM
bigedman
beverlyc
gmahunni
FoxyRoxy
10 posters

Go down

Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions Empty Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions

Post by FoxyRoxy Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:42 am

Soros Calls on Eurozone Legislatures to Form a Common Treasury

George Soros
and an eclectic assortment of European businessmen, politicians,
academics, and economists have taken it upon themselves to pen an open
letter to legislatures of the eurozone countries. In the letter published by The Financial Times they write:
<blockquote>We, concerned Europeans, call upon the governments of the eurozone to agree in principle on the need for a legally binding agreement that would:

1) Establish a common treasury that can raise funds for the eurozone as a whole and ensure that member states adhere to fiscal discipline;

2) Reinforce common supervision, regulation and deposit insurance within the eurozone; and

3) Develop a strategy that will produce both economic convergence and growth because the debt problem cannot be solved without growth.

While a legally binding agreement is being negotiated and ratified, the governments of the eurozone must in the interim empower the European financial stability facility and the European Central Bank to co-operate in bringing the crisis under control [emphasis added].

These institutions could then guarantee and eventually recapitalise the banking system and enable countries in need to refinance their debt, within agreed limits, at practically no cost by issuing treasury bills that can be rediscounted at the ECB [European Central Bank].
</blockquote>
The proposals made in the letter and the urgency it conveys underscore two well-documented facts about George Soros:
his long-time support for the consolidation of authority and his belief
that crises need to be utilized in order to make such things happen.

“Establish a common treasury . . . and ensure that member states adhere to fiscal discipline” Soros and the 95 signers write. This is almost verbatim what Soros advocated in The Crisis of Global Capitalism when he wrote, “To stabilize and regulate a truly global economy, we need some global system of political decision-making.”

“In short, we need a global society to support our global economy,” Soros said. “The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

In other words, “reinforce” and “regulate” the member states under a centralized authority.

And that is precisely what this urgent call to eurozone legislatures is about.

This should not be news. It is a well-know fact that, for years, Soros
has been pushing for the establishment of some sort of New World Order.
The eurzozone crisis simply serves as a springboard to make it happen.

After all, it was Soros himself who astutely noted in a Time magazine interview that, “The worse a situation becomes, the less it takes to turn it around, the bigger the upside.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/soros-calls-on-eurozone-legislatures-to-form-a-common-treasury/

Last edited by FoxyRoxy on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing issues)
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions Empty Re: Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions

Post by gmahunni Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:06 am

WHEN is this man going to GO AWAY??
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions Empty Re: Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions

Post by beverlyc Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 am

gmahunni wrote:WHEN is this man going to GO AWAY??

When someone gives him a gift!! An undesirable one...nonetheless a present. Preferably made of lead...oh no...I think it has to be silver...must be a werewolf at least!!

beverlyc

Back to top Go down

Post by bigedman Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:21 am

Thank God he is old and could leave us for an eternal dirt nap soon!!

bigedman

Back to top Go down

Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions Empty OMG...

Post by MartyM Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:40 am

Here we go again... come on "NWO, New World Dictatorship"... NOT!!!!

It's good to keep an eye on what this fanatic/lunitic is doing, I just pray that this is not what is being conceived as the "Solution" for Europe, instead of the RV.

(Hope this is in the right thread)
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:16 pm

“In short, we need a global society to support our global economy,” Soros said. “The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

Soros, stick it where the sun does not shine.

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:30 pm

AJ, thanks for saying what I would not have.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:35 pm

AJAnderson wrote:“In short, we need a global society to support our global economy,” Soros said. “The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

Soros, stick it where the sun does not shine.

Can you say "Dictatorship" and of course he wants to be the one behind the scene, Running it all... Give it up Georgie boy, your days are numbered for sure. IMHO
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Hey Soros...Kiss my Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions Jackas11
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by veggielover Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:55 pm

crap
gmahunni wrote:WHEN is this man going to GO AWAY??

When? When he no longer has enough money that he believes he can control the world!

BTW did you read that article that just came out showing that he has been buying up all the gun manufacturing companies?!!! Guess he intends to get his way one way or thee other!
crap

veggielover

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Kudos to everyone who realizes what an evil man George Soros is. Anyone who doubts it needs only to look into his history, beginning as early as the age of 14.

Anyway, don't you just love the way so many Americans realize this and are vocal in telling him Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions 3614774015

I hope we'll have the courage and resolve to stand up in peace and strength if the day comes when we're personally confronting the threat to our nation's very existence. This is one guy who should not be ignored. We must take him seriously, as he is deadly serious about his intent.

Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Soros calls for the sovereignty of states to be subordinated to international law & institutions Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 pm

George Soros, geta rope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Indeed- Lined with barbed wire,and dipped in hydrochloric acid-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum