Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport

Go down

Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport Empty Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:14 am

Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport

29/01/2020

Nineveh sets the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport 18862

Economy News _ Baghdad

The governor of Nineveh province, Najm al-Jubouri, revealed on Wednesday that the start date for the reconstruction of Mosul airport in full will be during next February.

Al-Jubouri said, "In the middle of February, the construction work of Mosul airport will be started by Turkish investment companies."

He added, "The agreement on the date of construction came after the support of the federal government to start the reconstruction of the airport in full."

In the meantime, the governor of Nineveh denied the reports that "there is an idea to launch the waterfront project for investment as tourism and entertainment areas."

And he stated, "There is no truth to the idea of ​​establishing the river front to invest as tourist and recreational areas in most of the heritage and archeological areas located on the Tigris River in the old city of Mosul."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18910
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum