Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years

Go down

Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years Empty Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:34 am

Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years

05/01/2020

Babylon Hotel announces its profits for two fiscal years 18536

Economy News _ Baghdad

The management of the Babylon International Hotel Company announced its profits for the fiscal years 2017 and 2018, confirming that the hotel is ISO certified and its stock price has risen to the highest levels.

The Babylon Hotel Management said in a press statement issued by its media office and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", "We announce to our esteemed shareholders the results achieved for the fiscal years 2017 and 2018 of its annual profits and as a result of the tireless effort and hard work and responsibility of the company’s board of directors who was able to move forward in correcting the path For this company. "

She explained, "Despite all previous obstacles, accumulations and security conditions, he was able to recover this company from collapse by referring the hotel to investment to Al-Aba for Tourism and Hotel Services and the international companies operating Warwick and Rotana", stressing that "the hotel has become comparable to international hotels and obtaining the ISO certificate At the level of five stars, the prices of our hotel shares rose to the highest levels, ahead of all similar companies and other companies in the Iraq Stock Exchange, and we were able to bridge the accumulated deficit that exceeded 160 percent and pay all taxes, employee dues and repayments. To ensure social and other debt as we were able to obtain debt incurred on third parties for the benefit of the hotel. "

She added that "the hotel achieves very good profits and we will distribute 200 percent profits for the years 2017 and 2018 for the shareholders as the hotel’s board of directors is looking for new investment opportunities with the amounts achieved by the correct investment of this ancient edifice which has become a requirement for all Arab and foreign tourists as well as embassies and international companies for its atmosphere Distinguished tourism, and with all of its progress, we have become the leading hotel in the field of investment in the tourism sector.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18695
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum