Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA

3 posters

Go down

George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA Empty George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:59 pm

George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA

Posted By: RumorMail
Date: Saturday, 15-Oct-2011 01:07:06
<blockquote><blockquote>
I say wherever there is smoke,
there is fire...this site says no...but, read below. Any group, whether
Soros, or another that wants to buy up all our guns and ammunition, this
alarms me. I would hope they're on our side, whoever they are.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2009/10/cerberus-plans-ipo-for-freedom-group-companies-remington-bushmaster-marlin-dpms/

For the last several years a company called "The Freedom Group" has been buying up American gun and ammunition manufacturers. http://www.freedom-group.com/

Some of these companies are:

Bushmaster,

Marlin,

Remington,

DPMS,

Dakota Arms and

H&R.

DPMS Panther Arms

NEF

Dakota Arms

LC Smith

Parker

AAC

Barnes Bullets

EOTAC

INTC

Some people worry that
Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the
United States . Of course, If you control the manufacturers you can
decide not to sell to civilians, or, you can raise the prices to
ridiculous levels or you can make the supply of guns and ammo scarce -
all sorts of logjams.

What a perfect way to control America 's guns!

If you do some digging you
will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a Wall Street investment
company called "Cerberus Capital Management".

"Cerberus" in the epic book
"The Inferno" by Dante Alighieri, is a three-headed demon hound (from
Roman mythology) that guards the Gates of heck to prevent those damned
souls who have just crossed the river Styx, from escaping back to the
world.

Investor GEORGE SOROS owns Cerberus!

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2009/10/cerberus-plans-ipo-for-freedom-group-companies-remington-bushmaster-marlin-dpms/

Here's a comment from this web site: Cerberus is big enough to make
waves in Washington . Money talks in politics and Cerberus has lots of
it.”

Please pass this on to all
your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out - and quickly! Why
have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think
this would be BIG news.

The absence of big media coverage on this important subject should be BIG news to you, too!

</blockquote></blockquote>
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA Empty Re: George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA

Post by Gmansaid Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:51 pm

I really do not like George Soros as I believe him to be an agent of destruction where our beloved Republic is concerned. It is difficult to determine just what Cerebus is up to.

If you look at the chart it shows a spike in gun sales right after the '08 election making Soetoro/Obama the "de facto" gun salesman of the year (maybe the century). Are they riding a wave of profit into the next election or is there a more sinister agenda?

Doesn't pass the smell test with me...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA Empty Re: George Soros buying up the gun industry in the USA

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Back in late '76 guns and ammo sales also jumped up, Our buddies, jimmy and barry

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum