Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BEAR5642 Saturday Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BEAR5642 Saturday Post

+6
Angel7
renny123
Martinez27
BURNS
outback7
DebTarHeelGirl
10 posters

Go down

BEAR5642 Saturday Post Empty BEAR5642 Saturday Post

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:39 pm

WELL AFTER CONSIDERABLE PRAYER AND THOUGHT I HAVE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION: JUST RECENTLY SCOTTIG AND I WERE CONTACTED BY LET'S SAY Five (5) different people from different parts of the middle east, these sources are a combination of investors, retired military, and people of influence. We did not asked to be contacted; however we were monitored by them and after studying our post and how we handled ourselves they reached out to us. This takes a team and with Okie, Scotti G and myself, it is a deep and broad sword that cuts through the nonsense and gets to the facts. China is a real and present force in the future of Iraq. Major petroleum industries are in play also and this is coming to a head.

I will say this that Okie is responsible to receive and post what he gets for the OOM site. Scotti G and myself post what we feel is real and legitimate. In the US our sources are: congressman, senators, retired military, bankers, international currency department workers, federal platform investors, security personnel. We have boots on the ground in Iraq and can go no further in their description for certain purposes and for their security and protection. I cried out to God months ago and asked for HIS assistance and what I have just explained HE provided to Scotti G and myself. All of this for no bribes or any financial transactions what so ever.

So the choice is up to you. We both read and listen to others and chew the meat and spit out the bones so to say. I don't have all the answers and don't claim to have them either. We have been faithful with the little that was given to us in the beginning of this journey and through time we have been in trusted with much. We are servants and vessels of honor and integrity to all and anyone. As one great Apostle said, be all things to all men that you might Win some. I am grateful to those who appreciate the time talent and treasure we have invested in helping God's people have a clearer understanding of what is going on. I humbly ask that you would pray for us and ask our Lord and the Holy Spirit to continue to give us guidance, wisdom and discernment. If we have offended anyone we humbly ask for your forgiveness.

We pledge to bring you the TRUTH and if I may, I will say that I honor and respect all who diligently work so hard to do this also. I cannot fail to mention the moderators at OOM and especially the following: MISKEBAM, .SAMBO, AND THE MODS. Last but not least OKIE OIL MAN. Okie is respected around the world and he has a special place in my heart. I feel that any man who's hearts desire is to erect a 200 foot cross in his hometown is a champion in my eyes. I will have the drawing and designs of His dreams in the short near future and will personally see to it that His dream is acquired and accomplished. With expectation in my hear I can't wait to meet Scotti G and Okie in person. God bless you !

In HIS Service,

Bear5642

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

BEAR5642 Saturday Post Empty Re: BEAR5642 Saturday Post

Post by outback7 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Thank you for all the work you do for us.....I will keep you all in prayer and ask God to give you his wisdom as you navigate through all this.
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:16 pm

THANKS FOR YOUR CANDOR...I THINK MOST OF US PREFER THE (WHAT TIME IS IT?) TO THE (HOW TO MAKE A WATCH DISCOURSE)... THAT IS WHY THE NUFF SAID, HAS BEEN SO POPULAR..

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Martinez27 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Well, what did those 5 people say? That's the meat we want to chew on.

Martinez27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Go rv!!! Was it bear or bulldog that said we will see an rv on monday?

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:47 pm

i agree. What did those people say, or perhaps you cannot divulge anything for security purposes.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Martinez and Renny??? Re-read the post! You've got what there is. Just say THANK YOU!!! and really mean it!

Bear we give you our heartfelt thanks for your love and service to all of us.

Please, enjoy your time away. Rest and Play with your family.. you ALL deserve it.
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:28 pm

punisher wrote:Go rv!!! Was it bear or bulldog that said we will see an rv on monday?

It was bulldog that said rv monday for the iqd and said the vnd would go this past friday with Costa Rica. Tho that thread looks to have disappeared....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Martinez27 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Really? Was the point of the thread the info or that we should be grateful for them?
4 long paragraphs to say china is a force in the future of Iraq?
Is that really it?

Martinez27

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:35 pm

lot of 1984 revisionist history going on here. lol.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosierbuster Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:40 pm

2011 Guru Bear5642 I FEEL IN MY HEART THAT THIS WILL COME TO PASS HOPEFULLY BY THE END OF THE MONTH. I DON'T SEE THIS GOING PAST THE END OF NOVEMBER AND HAVE JUST RECENTLY SEEN THE FACT TO BRING THIS TO A CLOSE IN OCTOBER ONLY BASED ON THE SOURCES AND INTEL GIVEN TO US.

BEAR5642 Saturday Post 1261280965 Thank you Bro.Bear....i appreciate eveything you do. I apologize for my own confusion😕 , but the above message seems to be somewhat contradictory ...in my mind🇳🇴 . I know YOU understand what you said, but i feel it is not very clear to some of us. ...i.e. November..."don't see this going past," ..........or October ...."JUST SEEN A FACT to bring this to a close in October." Are you hearing two different date from different sources? Right? I do not know.affraid

I don't expect you to respond to this ...that's o.k. ☀ .....but the thing we all want to know are some of the facts.... Most of us that you communicate with simply desire to know what is really going on. I personally do not believe the smoke of Ramadan, Tariffs, Contracts, payrolls, Erbil, Chapter 7, HCL, LDs,:study: GOI......Respectfully brother Bear, "end of October," is just another June 30, Sept 1, Sept. 30, etc. .......for all of us who continually hear tomorrow:arrow: . We are not privy to what you guys hear, and we never have anything but another date. I understand your position with disclosure, but aleast you have some facts to hold to.

Maybe?...this is why all the people undeservably bash you guysBEAR5642 Saturday Post 576492484 . Not any of the facts/secrets you guys have received has ever been right. BEAR5642 Saturday Post 858978640 That's o.k., but it is an unbearable disappointment for many. Bashing comes with the risk of giving dates and rates.

Have you noticed that more dinar site are beginning to turn to the news articles . People want information/Facts. However, we often do not get a correct Arabic translation, or the news can't be trusted for obvious reasons out of Iraq and the world. Curious minds and dissapointing date are now needing facts.

It is very frustrating to hear someone cannot tell us some things that are going on. We usually find out later somehow after it is discover to be more smoke. That does not help intel credibility, nor does it make this dream more believable. I think it may work just the opposite in most cases, creating doubt, fear and unbelief.

Think about the Gospel message. What if you told a gathering of seekers, some brief simple inconclusive facts about Jesus....., how many would simply be convinced to believe something so important. Some would want, and others would need more information. I know it is faith.....but the facts help us believe and receive, and without the facts some simply cannot hang on or take someone's word . That is why God gave us the Word.

Some are selfish, some are in need, some are desperate. We just want something more than another arbitrary date to hold on to... again. i DO UNDERSTAND THAT MAY BE IMPOSSIBLE...BECAUSE I do understand your position...just hope you understand ours.. AND PLEASE DO NOT THINK I AM BASHING YOU GUYS.

Respectfully you Brother, just a little frustrated to know a little more

BEAR5642 Saturday Post 1261280965

Last edited by hoosierbuster on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

hoosierbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:51 pm

I agree they seem likable. I am just used to facts myself. I work for a large Insurance Company, and we deal in facts and statistics. I would never bash anybody, just used to facts myself. I understand many things cannot be disclosed. I guess I will just be quiet and wait, seems silly to do anything else.

Thanks

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Facts,

hard to find sometimes

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum