Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq

Go down

Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq Empty Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:06 am

[size=35]Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq[/size]

2019-12-05

[size=35]Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq Doc-P-327199-637111384802866554
[/size]

President Barham Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discussed international support to enhance security and stability in Iraq, the presidency said Thursday.

"President Barham Salih received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Thursday US Special Envoy to Syria James Jeffrey and US Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Teuler and their accompanying delegation," the presidency said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

She added that "during the meeting, discussed international support to strengthen the security and stability of Iraq and achieve the required reforms, and stressed the importance of developing bilateral relations and expand the horizons of cooperation and trade exchange between the two countries to serve common interests."

"They reviewed the latest developments in Syria and the events in the region and the need to consolidate international peace and security."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/327199/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AB-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq Empty Barzani and Trump's envoy express their concerns about the increase in violence and the deterioration of stability in Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:10 am

[size=36]Barzani and Trump's envoy express their concerns about the increase in violence and the deterioration of stability in Iraq[/size]

07/12/2019

Saleh and the US special envoy to Syria discuss international support to enhance the security and stability of Iraq 127122019_fe4a4936-3227-4d0f-87bd-be96ead55a96

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

, the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, and the US special envoy for Syria, James Jeffrey, on Saturday expressed their concern about the increase in violence and the deterioration of stability in Iraq.

The media office of the leader of the Democratic Party, in a statement received by / Mawazine News / a copy of it, stated that "Barzani received, in Salah al-Din, James Jeffrey, the American special envoy for Syria, and the accompanying delegation that included, Steve Fakin, the American consul in Erbil, and General Eric Hill is the commander of US forces in Syria, and a number of military and political advisers to the US State Department.

The US special envoy for Syria praised the "progress and stability prevailing in the Kurdistan region," stressing "the strengthening of his country's relations with the region."

The envoy directed, "My condolences and sympathy to President Barzani and the people of Kurdistan on the occasion of the martyrdom of a constellation of Peshmerga as a result of the recent terrorist attacks of ISIS."

In another aspect of the meeting, the two sides stressed "the need for coordination and joint action between the US military and the Peshmerga forces in the war against the terrorist ISIS."

With regard to the political situation, the recent changes in Iraq and the demands of the demonstrators, it was another focus of the meeting, and the two sides expressed their "deep concern about the increase in violence and the deterioration of stability in Iraq and their impact on the reorganization of ISIS to its ranks and increasing its risks and threats."

Also at the same meeting, the latest field variables and equations in northeastern Syria were discussed, and emphasis was placed on preventing any demographic change in the region, and preventing the Kurds in Syria from being exposed again to tragedies, woes and migration.

Regarding the situation in West Kurdistan, the US President's Special Envoy for Syria announced that they "need advice and assistance from President Barzani."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=76016
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum