Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19

Go down

WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 Empty MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:35 pm

MZ:  The great nothing burger of news…It was a fairly quiet night

MZ: My Iraqi contacts are still expecting to see it happen at any moment…they feel that today started a window to see this all go.

MZ: Zurich, Hong Kong, Richmond and Reno very quiet……I am taking this as a good sign….

MZ: We heard a number of NDA’s signed again last weekend and also a number of arrests happened. 

MZ: I don’t know if we will receive much more information until everything just “pops”

MZ We are still told we are waiting for this to kick out via some kind of algorithm that is running…and it will go when its damn well ready and there is nothing anyone can do to change it…….

MZ: We have seen no CMKX package deliveries in over 5 weeks….the last one we could trace was in Florida. We know its percolating….just can’t pin it down

MZ: We will be doing a long stream tomorrow about CMKX and security….the huge amount of information they have done to give you tomorrow is staggering…. We will have a whole lot going on tomorrow.

MZ: No news from Isaac (in Zurich) …he was scheduled with an appointment yesterday…I hope his silence means something good happened…he has been there about 4 months and must be devastating financially.

Member:  Isaac might need the exchange just to break even!

MZ: I am just as salty as many of you are…….This should have been long gone a long time ago…..But look at the real world and it’s about to implode…..People ask me why I still think this year is in play?     Look at Germany…it is imploding…… Look at Asia where over 43 banks have failed in China ……look at all the protests in many countries,……In the US banks are starting to see a run on money…and we are looking at many countries going to an asset backed digital currency.   IMO the writing is all over the wall.   I do not see how we can make it much longer without a complete run on all the banks.

MZ: the reset is an absolute necessity

Member:  @MARKZ Vital Brad on youtube just had touched on the subject of if Iraq goes digital. Interesting on what he says especially on time frame of if and when RV will happen

Member:  How about the poor people of Zimbabwe? They are starving because of drought and inflation. They have to have the reset to survive.

Member: ON ZIM Zimbabwe government merged currency, coins and bonds.

Member:  Did you see CNN Twitter. video about Iraq yesterday. Street interviews with protesters. They won't stop till it happens.

Member:  If you want conformation that this is going to happen read articles out of Iraq.

Member:  this will be a sad Christmas again if no 800 comes

MZ: I really think we will see this before Christmas

Q: Why does Trump need to be out of the country?

MZ:  I don’t know that he needs to be out of the country anymore……years ago with Obama and Bush and previous presidents , that protocal was written for them to be out of the country ….because these past presidents were actively working to stop or slow it.

MZ: Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset

Member:   President is Taking care of business RV was his main concern on Monday's trip.

Q:  Is there a back wall for the algorithm

Member:  Just know that the algorithm is running.

Membr: Bruce on the Big Call stated that Late morning Wednesday the 4th the Redemption centers are manned and ready

MZ: I can’t really comment on others news because I don’t have time to vet it….…but, the contacts I know at redemption centers are manned and ready…..they are there……..

MZ: We are waiting for somebody to say “go”. And send us numbers.  And this wait is frustrating…it is us being all dressed up …knowing we are going to the ball or the prom or whatever ……and we don’t’ know when the ride, the limo is going to get here….

Member:  Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They’re just braver 5 minutes longer. R Reagan

Mod: SUN TZU - "LET YOUR PLANS BE DARK AN IMPENETRABLE AS NIGHT, AND WHEN YOU MOVE, FALL LIKE A THUNDERBOLT" #WWG1WGA

MZ: There is a gofund me link for Okie……..people are being so generous….Okie has always been there for us so it’s great we can be there for him

Member:  Gm all Okie Go fund me over $17 thousand of $20 thousand needed. im new to Rv but i donated the outpouring of love is amazing

Mod:  GO FUND ME FOR OKIE: https://bit.ly/2OOZg1y

DEE GROSE https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/ism-services-disappoint-optimism-remains-historically-subdued

DEE GROSE https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/why-us-job-market-about-crack-8-charts

MZ: So tomorrow we will have a special stream om CMKX and Security at 10:00AM est…….Lots of information and a long stream……If anything big happens I will be back tonight……

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU4vRQ5lk4M&feature=youtu.be

WWG1WGA - MarkZ: "Trump is the first president who actively claims he supports the reset" 12/4/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum