Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits

2 posters

Go down

7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits Empty 7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:06 pm

7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits

7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits 18137

Part of the elections. "Economy News"

03/12/2019

Economy News - Baghdad

The Association of Iraqi private banks, has won 7 private and government banks membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to ensure deposits elections of the General Assembly, which took place at the headquarters of the Association.

The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi private banks, Ali Tariq, said that a meeting was held for the General Assembly of the Iraqi Company for the Guarantee of Deposits, a joint-stock company with a capital of 100 billion dinars in the presence of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Department of Companies Registration in the Ministry of Trade and the Iraqi Stock Exchange and the Pension Authority and members of private and government banks The board of directors of the company was elected as the original and reserve.

He added that the number of shares of the company distributed between 25% of government banks and 30% were distributed between commercial banks and foreign branches and the National Pension Authority, while 45% of the shares were offered for public subscription.

He pointed out that the winning banks on the board of directors are Rafidain, Industrial, Investment, Development, Al-Ahli Iraqi, Assyria and Al Kafalat Company, pointing out that the banks that won the reserve membership are Al-Rasheed and Al-Iraqi Trading ( TBI ), Credit, National, Mansour, Al-Etimad and Erbil.

Tariq pointed out that this company is one of the most important companies established at the moment because it aims to protect depositors and preserve their rights and restore confidence to the banking sector and encourage savings and public awareness system to guarantee deposits inside Iraq and manage the process of compensation of depositors efficiently and effectively.

He pointed out that the compensation rate of depositors will reach a maximum of 150 million dinars, the highest compensation rate regionally and internationally.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18400

7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits Empty Re: 7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:58 am

RamblerNash wrote:7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits

7 banks won the membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits 18137

Part of the elections. "Economy News"

03/12/2019

Economy News - Baghdad

The Association of Iraqi private banks, has won 7 private and government banks membership of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi company to ensure deposits elections of the General Assembly, which took place at the headquarters of the Association.

The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi private banks, Ali Tariq, said that a meeting was held for the General Assembly of the Iraqi Company for the Guarantee of Deposits, a joint-stock company with a capital of 100 billion dinars in the presence of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Department of Companies Registration in the Ministry of Trade and the Iraqi Stock Exchange and the Pension Authority and members of private and government banks The board of directors of the company was elected as the original and reserve.

He added that the number of shares of the company distributed between 25% of government banks and 30% were distributed between commercial banks and foreign branches and the National Pension Authority, while 45% of the shares were offered for public subscription.

He pointed out that the winning banks on the board of directors are Rafidain, Industrial, Investment, Development, Al-Ahli Iraqi, Assyria and Al Kafalat Company, pointing out that the banks that won the reserve membership are Al-Rasheed and Al-Iraqi Trading ( TBI ), Credit, National, Mansour, Al-Etimad and Erbil.

Tariq pointed out that this company is one of the most important companies established at the moment because it aims to protect depositors and preserve their rights and restore confidence to the banking sector and encourage savings and public awareness system to guarantee deposits inside Iraq and manage the process of compensation of depositors efficiently and effectively.

He pointed out that the compensation rate of depositors will reach a maximum of 150 million dinars, the highest compensation rate regionally and internationally.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18400

https://www.dinardaily.net/t89846-re-leave-the-generosity-of-friends
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum