Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
All licensed banks / bank office opened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

All licensed banks / bank office opened

Go down

All licensed banks / bank office opened Empty All licensed banks / bank office opened

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:18 am

All licensed banks / bank office opened

December 03, 2019

All licensed banks / bank office opened Article-157536807093847

Further to the uncles of the Central Bank of Iraq No. 9/3/323 on 20/1/2010, the approval was obtained to allow banks to open banking offices near departments and institutions that do not have financial income provided that the prior approval of this bank is obtained and we mention below The above offices and works that may not be carried out as follows:
[list="vertical-align: inherit; box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: \"Droid Arabic Kufi", Tahoma; font-size: 14px;"]
[*]Banking practiced by banking offices

[/list]

• Open current accounts, savings and deposits.

• Delivering salaries to employees in the place you opened near it.

• Issuance of ordinary and ratified instruments.

• Buying and selling foreign currencies.

2. Banking operations that banking offices may not undertake

• Granting cash and contracting credit, except for government banks, due to the directive of the Ministry of Finance to transform its offices into branches in government departments.

• Conduct external transfers.

* To view the controls that are required to open a bank office ... please click here

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-157536785847931.pdf

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1360
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

All licensed banks / bank office opened Empty Re: All licensed banks / bank office opened

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:21 am

The controls that are required to open a bank office
 to me

Based on the decision of the Board of Directors of this bank numbered 152 for the year 2019 adopted at its numbered session
(Five hundred and eighty-seven thousand) held on 12/11/2019 it was decided as follows:

1.The office area shall not be less than 30 square meters if it is within a complex or building, and its area should not be less in areas outside
The complex or the building about (50) m 2.

2- The building facade shall not be less than (5) m2.

3 - The office area of ​​the fortified room (4) m 2 to be the construction of the fortified room of concrete
Armed with a thickness of not less than (37) cm with the availability of a fortified door, or an iron closet (2) with high specifications
Quality and two large and medium sizes to save money and important papers that the transfer of cash currency, whether dollars or
JD to the nearest branch of the bank every weekend.

4 - There must be places for the presence of staff divided by units entrusted with banking business.

5 - must be installed a system of surveillance cameras not less than (5) cameras inside and outside the building.

6. The office must be provided with a 3phase power source and the cables used shall be of the type
New with the need to introduce the source of electricity for the building in a safe way, especially to the fortified room to be
Disconnect the electricity from the fortified room after leaving it.

7. The office must be provided with a fire extinguishing system to be distributed to the building according to the standard parameters.

8.All external walls must be at least 9 inches thick with the use of a main office gate
Iron with barriers at the main entrances when needed.

9 - Glazed aluminum window openings with a protection grid of square iron bars (12) mm each (3) Ang.

10 - Submit the title deed in case the property is registered in the name of the bank with the approval of the Central Bank of Iraq to purchase
Or a lease contract if the property is rented and the contract is certified and registered with the General Tax Authority.

11 - Provide a safety certificate from the construction side by the accredited entity and before the building works.

12. The office must be provided with another source of electricity (generator) of good origin and generating capacity
Suitable for the number and types of devices used in the building.

13. The office must be provided with a sophisticated and good internet system.

14 - The office should contain emergency exits with fireproof doors.

15. All surfaces should be covered with waterproofing to prevent water leakage.

16. The office should be provided with a system for air conditioning (separate units of capacity (2 tons at the very least).

17 - The glass used in the building must be of the Galatin type or the normal type with the use of preventive paper
For fragmentation.

18 - The availability of places for customers.

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-157536785847931.pdf

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1360
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum