Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11

4 posters

Go down

FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 Empty FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11

Post by czinser Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:36 am

Freeway Bill thanks for always being positive. I am with you brother.

Remember without God's generousity you would not have this wealth.

So post RV I hope you will give far beyond simple tithing. Like Bill, I have a very long giving list.

I composed my list 3 years before I heard about Dinar. I knew the wealth transfer was coming.

I just didn't know how God would do it. Give and it will be given back to you multiplied!

Blessings, CZ Smile

Posted Yesterday, 10:45 PM on PTR
If the RV happened tonight, what would you do? It could happen ~ FREEWAY BILL
No new news today suggesting any real delay. The whole China influence thing being a delay is, in my opinion more misinformation. China needs this as bad as anyone. The United States is counting on this very soon if you listen to our Secretary of Treasury talking about solutions by the 23rd of October. The Parliament, trust me is not idle right now so there is nobody thinking that we will have to wait until after their vacation. You have to hand it to their Parliament because everytime they have supposedly been on vacation, they worked straight through!

So, if it RV'd tonight, are you ready? Is your house in order, ready for this blessing? Are you ready to make the biggest decisions that you have ever made behind only accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savor and choosing your mate? Who will you tell? What will you tell them? Will you go start spending money tomorrow? Will you lay low and handle your blessing responsibly? These are all valid questions you should be thinking about.

It really doesn't matter what the rate is as it is still going to be more money than you have ever had to deal with, right? I beg you to seek out the assistance of professionals on this as no matter how smart you are, you may be leaving money on the table by not letting someone help you.

Have you made your Blessing List? Remember all of the promises you have made of where this money was going to go and for what. Tithing is a given for most. But, will you stop there? That is totally up to you. My wife and I have a list a mile long (well a few feet long) of all of the things we are going to do to make this world a better place for a lot of people. Of course, the American Cancer Society, Easter Seals, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, MDA and others will get some, but there are people out there in the great USA that need our help. Please remember them.

You were led, whether you know it or not, to be involved in this. Claim that blessing as your own and pay it forward!!!

I know you know all of this. I know you may have your own list. I know that you will use the blessing to bless others. Why? Because I have got to know most of you and I know where your heart is.

"How could I boast of anything, I've ever said or done, how could I dare to claim as mine the Victories God has won" "what would I be that I could see he brought me to this place, and put me where I am today, just as SINNER SAVED BY GRACE!"

GOD BLESS THE USA

Last edited by czinser on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11 Empty Re: FREEWAY BILL Late night 10-14-11

Post by melodyroseparker Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:13 am

Bill, really enjoyed this post. I believe Divine appreciates a giving heart. Celebrating you!

Blessings,

Melody-Rose

melodyroseparker

http://www.transcendentjourney.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:09 am

czinser wrote:Remember without God's generousity you would not have this wealth. I knew the wealth transfer was coming. I just didn't know how God would do it. Give and it will be given back to you multiplied!

czinser, I find it interesting that you feel God is generous using federal reserve notes with no substance backing it, so essentially there cannot be true wealth transferred with IOU's. God does not owe anyone anything they don't already have from the wealth that was already transferred when God created you in the very first place you see.

God does not use stuff called money which is abstract in its value attached and God would not give back something with no substance that cannot be multiplied from nothing. Just because man decided to print the name God on debt instruments, does not make it lawful money to actually be used to pay for anything, nor does it give anyone more value than God has already given them from the original gift of life. God does not recognize fiction monopoly money with no value to pay for something that never was.

God does not place wealth on worthless pieces of paper with green and blue ink printed on it just because crooks, thieves and liars used the name God on it in order to cover up something much larger under the guise of pretending to be spiritual in nature, when it really wasn't.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Jewelz,

Who do you really believe that you are speaking for "God"? Don't you have any "fear" or reverence for the Almighty? God knows what He is ALLOWING us to do... No, "God does not use stuff called money" however, HE DOES ALLOW us to have it to use for what we need and to help others with what they need...

This is not a perfect world - wow - what a revelation. But, God uses whomever and what ever He will to accomplish His purposes... Yes, God even uses the Devil to accomplish His good will. What appears to be bad He can cause good to come from it. (Same as making lemonade out of lemons in simplicity.)

"True" wealth is knowing The Lord and knowing where you are going when you die... FRN'S are a temporary blessing that we will be able to use to meet our fleshly needs and those of others less fortunate than ourselves. It will enable us to do things for others that would otherwise be impossible.

You see, there is the Spiritual realm and then there is our flesh realm in the which our spirits dwell for now. It is the time of the Christians proving ground. I think you should cut some latitute to others to believe how they desire just as we believe that you are every bit entitled to have your view. After all when we all pass on to the next world age it will be ETERNAL GOD the Father that will judge each one of us as to our loyalty to Him... You are not anyones judge and never will be, I can assure you of that...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum