Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July!

3 posters

Go down

Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! Empty Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July!

Post by Feisty136 Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:42 pm

7-28-2011 Guru Bear5642 (new guru) JUST GOT A PRIVATE EMAIL AND THIS PERSON GRACIUOSLY SENT ME THE ACTUAL MINUTES OF THE UN MEETING TODAY AND I HAVE BEEN READING THEM AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT IRAQ IS RIGHT WHERE THEY NEED TO BE AND HAVE BEEN REINSTATED INTERNATIONALLY

7-28-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I---UNDERSTAND?? NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED.

7-28-2011 Guru Longfellow CONFIRMED!!! at 10:18 am est the UN voted 15 to O FOR THE REMOVAL OF ALL REMAINING SANCTIONS OF CHPT 7, IT TOOK THEM 3 MINUTES.

7-28-2011 Guru TonyTNT Everybody, every agency, every person that we have talked to is saying something is happening today - nobody has called & said it is not. At the UN meeting today, the vote was 15 - 0. They walked in sat down, took a vote, got up and walked out, everything was worked out prior to coming into the room, we don't know what was in the resolutions they voted on, it was a formality. Maliki was in the meeting.

7-28-2011 Guru Poppy2 TODAY IS THE DAY, NOW WHETHER THEY FIND A WAY TO STOP IT OR NOT -TODAY IS THE DAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO THE SENATORS, CONGRESSMAN, IMF, UST, FED CONTACTS THAT ARE TALKING - IT IS NOT A DEADLINE BUT IT IS AND HAS BEEN PLANNED TO SHOW TODAY.

I'm new, was this verified, or more Guru intel gone bad?

RV today!

Feisty

Feisty136

Back to top Go down

Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! Empty Re: Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July!

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Sanctions were lifted months ago. But overall chapter 7 is still in effect. Until you see it direct from Ban Ki Moon at the UN that Iraq is fully out of Ch 7, its not done. Plain and simple. Do we need them to be out? personally I say no. The parts that are left are just things with Kuwait and who knows how that will play out. But as I said, i personally dont think ch 7 is a hold up anymore, nor has it been for months. Erbil, HCL, and naming the major Ministers still hasnt been done. THOSE are more important if you ask me.

Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July! Empty Re: Gurus said Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted in July!

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:28 pm

I do beleive UN Chapter 7 is the last sanction. It will not be lifted till Kuwait is satisfied with the list greivences they have.

But, JMHO

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum