Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence

Go down

The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence Empty The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:58 pm

The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence

The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence Image

31-10-2019 07:31 PM

Baghdad / News

The echoes of the protests in Iraq and Lebanon continue to grab the attention of analysts and observers, with repercussions not only at the domestic level but also at the regional level.

Although the protesters in both countries were calling for economic reform and the elimination of political corruption, protesters in Baghdad and Beirut, from all walks of life, including Shiites, made unified voices rejecting Iranian influence and presence in their countries.

A number of Iranian analysts and writers highlighted the repercussions of the escalation of popular protests in Iraq and Lebanon, on the future of Iranian influence and presence in these two countries, where the Iranian analyst, Ali Afshari, said that the recent events in the Iraqi street, especially the Shiite cities, especially Karbala, Iraqi Shiites' attitudes toward Iran are declining and they are determined to limit Tehran's influence in their country.

Afshari, in an analytical article published by the radio site "Verda" opposition, under the title: "Karbala soaked in blood and the efforts of Shiites to trim the fingernails of Khamenei in Iraq," that the protests in Iraq covered a wide geography in the center and south of the country and all areas of Shiites, pointing to What distinguishes the Iraqi movement these days, is the absence of sectarianism and ideological diversity, considering that this movement is the largest since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime.

He pointed out that the issue of confronting Iranian influence in Iraq, was strongly present among the demands and objectives of the Iraqi protesters, as evidenced by the popular anger demonstrated by the protesters during their attack on Iranian diplomatic centers in their territory, including the attack on the Iranian consulate in Karbala, and tearing pictures of the Iranian leader, Ali Khamenei.

He pointed out that the attack of Iraqi protesters on the representative bodies of Iran, not only included the consulate, but also included Iraqi political parties and political groups supported and supported by Iran, such as Asaib "Ahl al-Haq" and other groups supervised by Tehran through the Quds Force.

Commenting on the emergence of the popular anger of the Iraqi Shiites against Iranian influence, Afshari commented: "There was no one imagined that the city of Karbala, the largest city of Shiite gathering around the world in the millions," Arbain Hussein, "to witness demonstrations and uprising against the regime of the Wali al-Faqih, while Shiites' shredding of Khamenei's images has demonstrated their frustration with Tehran's use of "Arbain Hussein" rituals for political purposes this year.

He continued that "the influence of the regime of the velayat-e faqih of Iran in Iraq, is witnessing an unprecedented decline, and exciting that this decline was manifested in the Shiite Karbala, which means the transformation of the road announced by the founder of the Iranian regime, Ayatollah Khomeini," the way of Jerusalem crosses from Karbala "to" the road of liberation Saving Iraq from Iran will start from Karbala. "

In another article on the decline of Iranian influence in Lebanon, the Iranian analyst for the Middle East, Hassan Hashemian, that the position of Hezbollah, the largest ally and representative of Tehran in Lebanon, has become very difficult in the course of popular protests witnessed in the country, due to the change in the ruling policy in Country.

In an article titled “Demonstrations of the Lebanese People and Threatening the Position of the Wali al-Faqih” published by Iran International, Hashimian said that Hezbollah militias before the outbreak of the movement and popular protests in Lebanon were playing to pave the political and economic ground for the interests of the Iranian regime, especially Circumvent economic sanctions through its control of the ministries of economy and finance, as well as an extensive network of drug and arms smuggling and even sex trade.

Hashemian said that "the position of the Secretary-General of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, on the popular protests in Lebanon, refers to the ignorance of Nasrallah, as well as Khamenei to recognize the realities in Lebanon today, which threaten the position and influence of the Iranian regime in this country."

"The Iranian leader's position on the protests in Iraq and Lebanon has exposed the floundering of the Tehran regime in controlling the movement in the two countries, which are the strategic fronts of Tehran in the region," said Yildi Amiri.

In her article titled "Khamenei's analysis of popular protests in Iraq and Lebanon, the terms of the enemy and sensitive circumstances," Khamenei, in his commentary on the events in Baghdad and Beirut, relied on the usual conspiracy theory after accusing foreign agencies and governments of triggering events. In the two.

She stressed that Khamenei's recommendations to the people of Iraq and Lebanon that they should abandon the protests he called `` riots '' and abide by the legal frameworks to meet their demands, will not find resonance in the ears of protesters who focused in their demonstrations on the need to expel Iranian influence from their country.

Amiri noted that Khamenei, in his remarks to comment on the events of the protests in Iraq and Lebanon, the terms "enemy and the current sensitive circumstances", which is the terminology used by the Iranian regime in its anti-movement policy, both in his country and in the country where he has influence.

She revealed that the term was the first to be used in philosophy and political literature, the famous Nazi theorist Carl Schmidt, where Schmidt wanted this term, to grant the Nazi regime legitimacy;

Iraq and Lebanon have recently witnessed an unprecedented wave of protests, protesting against deteriorating living conditions and widespread corruption, while protesters expressed their condemnation of the political influence of the Iranian regime in their countries, which threatens the collapse of the symbols and bases of Tehran in Baghdad and Beirut.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=201473

The protests in Iraq and Lebanon have shaken Iran's influence 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum