Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private

Go down

In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private Empty In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private

Post by claud39 Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:05 pm

In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private

2019-10-23

In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private 157185979547e36dd7b13cc4ca7bcc07cdd7c9f225--%D8%B4%D9%82%D9%821

Under the auspices of the Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, the Ministry of Planning on Wednesday, an extensive meeting attended by the Minister and advanced staff in the Ministry of Planning, and a number of relevant authorities in the public and private sectors; Throughout Iraq.
Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi, during the meeting, the ministry's intention to go beyond all the routine frameworks in the work to implement the project and other vital projects throughout Iraq, pointing to the importance of housing projects in providing more jobs and employment of various sectors.
The Minister stressed the provision of all necessary allocations for the project and joint coordination with the relevant authorities in the central and local governments and formations of the Ministry of Planning in all governorates; in order to start the implementation of the project as soon as possible.

In order to implement a project to build 100 thousand housing units in Iraq .. Minister of Planning sponsors an extensive meeting with the public and private 157185979547e36dd7b13cc4ca7bcc07cdd7c9f225--%D8%B4%D9%82%D9%821

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=925

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum