Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time

Go down

UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time Empty UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:31 pm

UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time

UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time Whatsapp-image-2019-10-25-at-5-48-12-pm

2019/10/26 08:07:17

The United Nations Special Representative for Iraq, Jenin Hennes-Blachart, predicted on Saturday that the measures taken by the Iraqi government will take time to meet the demonstrators.

"I deeply regret and condemn further loss of life and injury," she said in a statement condemning the destruction of public and private property. It also expresses its deep concern at the attempt by armed entities to impede the stability and unity of Iraq and to undermine the right of people to peaceful assembly and their legitimate demands.

"Protecting human lives is always the first priority. Armed entities that sabotage peaceful demonstrations and undermine the government's credibility and ability to act cannot be tolerated. Iraq has come a long way and will not be able to slide back into a new cycle of violence.

"It is sad and disturbing to see a resurgence of violence and deaths and injuries. Social media restrictions remain and Internet service is intermittent."

"We acknowledge and welcome that the security forces, unlike in early October, have assisted wounded demonstrators and ensured the freedom of movement of medical units.

"All parties should redouble their efforts on the ground not only to prevent provocative actions and unnecessary confrontations, but also to stand together against armed saboteurs. In addition, while the report of the commission of inquiry is a welcome step in the right direction, the continuing calls for accountability should be met," she said. At the right level and without delay. "

The Special Representative reiterated that it would take time to implement the various measures announced by the Government in the past weeks. A constructive dialogue on the way forward will be in everyone's interest.

"The United Nations stands ready to help, including by supporting the Iraqi authorities in their efforts to meet legitimate demands for change: accountability and transparency, ending corruption, improving public services, strengthening governance, and creating an enabling environment for growth and employment.

“I also call on all leaders to set an example through their actions.

LINK

UN offers help to Iraqi authorities: government measures take time 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum