Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations

Go down

15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations Empty 15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:02 pm

15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations

15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations Image

23-10-2019 09:06 PM

BAGHDAD / NEWS:
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, on Wednesday, 15 proposals to the demonstrators on Friday, while assuring the protesters that in the event of assaulting you again, we will act in a way that suits the satisfaction of God.

Sadr said in a "Facebook" seen by "news" that "
I promised God not to be the back of the corrupt,
but as my father taught me to be a champion of the reformers,
so the oldest set of points that may benefit the rebels
The first point: Give your brother in the security forces and
the second point: In the spirit of perseverance and patience for the homeland, love the country of faith
Third point: Maintaining the public and private property of your brothers Understanding your brothers
Third point: That the good does not target the guilt of the corrupt, in the government who are overwhelmed, do not hurt them
The fourth point: Aeksoa beautiful picture Ptnzimkm and Htavckm and Falkm and your actions
fifth point: No Tptdaa violence, Vafassd not afraid of weapons more than peace
sixth point: a lot of people , but also belonging to the parties of non - participants in the government wants your participation , but he is unaware of your demands and Altm Vaalnoha to reflect commanded you
seventh point: Keep yourselves as much as possible Vamakm hurts us
eighth point: do not allow anyone to confiscate your efforts to those who are at home and abroad , then you are the owners of the initiative
point nine: brothers in ( the Sadrist movement) in all its formations at your service .. We ask God to do Tanegwa for aid Limit the
tenth point: raise the level of your demands is good condition for the exercise of wisdom is not lost Iraq constitutionally and security .. Please Valtvetoa
point XI: documented and images of what is happening as much as possible
Twelfth point: your reputation we have most of your demands Valtvetoa so please
thirteenth point: I would recommend it in coordination with the Iraqi clans and elites , cultural, literary, media and others
fifteen point: the patience of the corrupt quickly running out of patience longer Vaatsamua rope of God and despair Vslmatkm greater than their walls and their weapons ,
and finally know that If you were assaulted again we will act as befits and what pleases God and satisfy you
.. Wave of the
people is coming Via Beach bow and hey corrupt bend

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=200836

15 paragraphs on the chest on Friday demonstrations 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum