Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics

Go down

a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics Empty a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics

Post by claud39 Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:05 am

a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics

18/10/2019

a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics Kareem-Al-Ghalibi-image

Observers of the recent events witnessed in a number of provinces in Iraq and the repercussions of the political scene as a result, clearly see the seriousness of the demands of the demonstrators, and even the ceiling of these demands, which now calls for the dissolution of parliament and the government and early elections after the amendment of the current election law, despite the economic nature of these The protests are led by young people, mostly unemployed graduates, as well as other groups.

In fact, those who led to this advanced level of protest and the accompanying bloodshed and the loss of many victims and a few thousand wounded are the accumulation of years of decline and deterioration in the various political, economic and service areas, and the apparent negligence, and the resulting waste of resources and looting and loss of opportunities Growth, poverty and unemployment have stalled.

To continue reading click on the following link

Karim al-Ghalbi - the plight of the Iraqi economy - is an editor

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/10/%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B1%D8%A9.pdf

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/2019/10/18/%d8%a3-%d8%af-%d9%83%d8%b1%d9%8a%d9%85-%d8%b3%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85-%d8%ad%d8%b3%d9%8a%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ba%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%85%d8%ad%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%aa%d8%b5/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics Empty Economic Thoughts

Post by claud39 Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:11 am

Economic Thoughts

a. Dr.. Karim Salem Hussein al-Ghalbi *: the plight of the Iraqi economy and the problem of politics Kareem-Al-Ghalibi-image

a. Dr.. كريم كريم حسين Free Membership

And the problematic of politics
The follower of recent events in a number of provinces in Iraq

The repercussions of the political scene as a result, clearly see the seriousness of the demands of the demonstrators, even

The high ceiling of these demands, which are calling for the dissolution of parliament and the government and hold
Early elections after the amendment of the current election law, despite the economic nature
These protests, led by young people, made them unemployed graduates
As well as other groups.

In fact, who brought things to this advanced level of protest and what I attached
The bloodshed and many casualties and a few thousand wounded are accumulated
Years of decline in various political, economic and service areas,

The obvious negligence, and the resulting waste of resources and looting and loss and waste of opportunities and stopped
Growth, poverty and unemployment.

At first glance, the current crisis is of a highly economic nature, but it is in
In fact, the country does not suffer from chronic financial scarcity and lacks human resources
Eligible, with evidence of financial surpluses realized at the end of each year in the general budget
Between public expenditures and public revenues, as well as the proceeds from revenues
Of the oil sector, estimated at more than $ 58 billion in 2017
When oil revenues in the second and third quarter of 2018 were about
($ 3.21, 18.23), respectively.

The question is where the defect lies?
Simply put, the imbalance lies in the management of the economy and the poor use of oil rents
Lack of awareness of what needs to be done to improve the deteriorating reality due to the loss of effective management

And the adoption of rentier policies to satisfy political elites
Failure conditions were met in the ordeal.

Poor management and lack of interest in establishing an economic philosophy missed an opportunity
Progressing a project prevents deterioration of conditions to the point where they are now. And all these
This is the inevitable consequence of the crisis and not the cause. and this is
It is due to the decline of the economy to the post-policy level by an effective action, in order to be in line with service
Political decision-makers, meet their own ambitions and personal benefits under the state of
Corruption, which has become a political phenomenon with gross economic content.

Under this situation, the complexity of the political landscape and the absence of Iraqi politics
Any national tendencies to explore possible alternatives to political and "economic" reform and
In adopting priorities towards economic reform

And to adopt only policies
Selective progressive prosthetic, practical experience proved to be a failed methodology contributed to
Delivering the Iraqi economy to what it has reached. Some people may ask: why not take
Political elites seriously influenced by economic views?

Why unique impose

Seeing them as if they are the most knowledgeable and not the other? Why talk about economics in language
Politics not in the language of economics?

Problematic questions relate to the space occupied by both politics and the economy
The existence of a political class has suddenly moved towards luxury and luxury by taking over

Areas of political and authoritarian influence and financial inflation. And critically
First, Iraq needs independent national policies

Independent self-decision (in a way that convinces the people of the correctness of government curricula and this will not
"Unless there is a national political will
Reform of the political system, starting with the amendment of a number of provisions of the Constitution and the electoral system

An independent, impartial body that rises to the level of responsibility to manage a process
Elections under the supervision of the United Nations, and before this and that the fight against the corrupt and the referral of senior
To take legal action against them.

The package of measures presented by the government in response to what it witnessed
Recent demonstrations, which may not reflect viable solutions to the problem from an economic perspective,

Despite their importance, they are temporary remedies to stabilize the situation and calm the protesters. Should
They must provide solutions that address the problem; radical solutions that are far from partisan quotas
And corruption.

Economic development

In conclusion, "what is challenging and what follows

First, financial and administrative corruption is a major scourge that has devastated the country
And slaves and wasted money and scattered. Second, politics drives the economy
Times are wrong. The quota system puts the wrong man in place
Not appropriate. Therefore, this should be addressed in a real and radical economic reform.

The cost of this reform will increase as the response is delayed.

There must be a comprehensive and effective development strategy and economic policy
In the management and organization of the national economy and rid of the state of the rentier system and activate the role

Partnering with the private sector, developing productive and service sectors, and securing distribution
More equitable “income and wealth, and care for the most vulnerable social groups”.

But it must be remembered that any economic reform must be preceded by reform
Political and real war on financial and administrative corruption because they will not be able to
Pass any reform policy.

(*) Professor of Economic Sciences / University of Qadisiyah / College of Administration and Economics
Copyright © Iraqi Network of Economists. Republishing is allowed provided that
Source.

http://iraqieconomists.net/

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/10/%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B1%D8%A9.pdf
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum