Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Francis Albert says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar.

Go down

Francis Albert  says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. Empty Francis Albert says oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar.

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Francis Albert  

So, on the Dinar and outstanding Dinar IMO the big banks want Iraq to succeed because they are in there with bases, protecting their oil and they are salivating over fertile land and water in Iraq. They will do all they can to keep Iraq peaceful and yes, happy and financially successful. So, since banks just create money, money is not an issue for them. It is about control and protecting Dollar Inc.  Kap may be close to the 40 Trillion outstanding, I don't know..would not be surprised if that's accurate. But, you can't look at something in a vacuum. Who owns the notes? What is their agenda? It is like looking at an organ of the body without looking at the whole person...  

There are more "loose particles" that are ostensibly good arguments why Kap's [Guru Kaperoni's] opinion that 40 Trillion Dinar "out there" make it impossible for any significant up tick in IQD is not a show stopper. The main one is the argument...that oil credits, which are not just guru non sense IMO, will soak up a bunch of Dollars/Dinar. Also 3 zero notes will have a 10 year shelf life and banks can manipulate how quickly they cash in. Here's the thing. IMO Banks, all big banks that are owned by the Dollar Inc. Boys where at the top of the food chain to even do this "war" with Iraq. They drive the agenda for most things. Remember these are the very same that run the IMF, World Bank, BIS and U.N. And the people they meet and sit with are also big players in defense etc. The people who love war.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum