Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council

Go down

Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council Empty Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:01 pm

Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council

18/09/2019

Allocation of 5% of Iraq's revenues to the Reconstruction Council 658

Economy News - Baghdad:

The preliminary draft law of the Council of Reconstruction approved by the Council of Ministers yesterday, the sources of funding the Council and the projects carried out after its approval by the House of Representatives and its formation.

The document, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, showed that 5% of the total revenues included in the budget of the reconstruction council should be allocated after deducting the necessary expenses, in addition to supervising each project exceeding 250 billion dinars or any other projects referred by the Council of Ministers to the Council.

The Council aims to manage projects in coordination with ministries, regions and governorates, in addition to increasing the rates of GDP growth and national income and raise the standard of living of citizens and create jobs and develop the skills of workers and increase rates of direct and indirect foreign investment.

The council also identified the projects it will undertake, such as major housing and industrial projects that the private sector is not allowed to enter such as military industries, transport projects such as ports, airports, railways, river and maritime transport, road and tunnel networks for individuals, goods and metro. And others.
Click here to read the bill

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eT6mY4bCiymuV_4-Mq0K2X3gY13NBQby/view

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17795
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum