Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad

Go down

Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad Empty Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:22 pm

[size=34]Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad[/size]

26/08/2019

Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad 58650c4b-365c-478d-8c2f-8818a50f56d0-1024x682

Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim met with Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad.

The minister started the meeting with the blessing of the Sudanese ambassador on the occasion of choosing a prime minister, usually a step towards achieving the aspirations of the Sudanese people. 

He then reviewed political and security developments, including the recent bombings, which were of concern to Iraq, stressing that in the case of the involvement of a state from outside Iraq, we reserve the right to respond according to international law and norms, pointing out that Iraq is not an arena for settling accounts, and will not allow the violation of its sovereignty. 

As for the presence of foreign forces in Iraq, the minister explained that they are the international coalition forces, which are present at the request of the Iraqi government, stressing that the Popular Mobilization is an Iraqi force, and part of the armed forces under the command of the commander in chief of the armed forces.

He also reviewed Iraq's efforts to promote joint Arab action to achieve collective security, pointing out that the Middle East region faces challenges and threats to its stability, 

threatening its security, calling for priorities to be to strengthen joint efforts to achieve security, stability, and I would say Iraq is at the forefront of countries that support peacekeeping. 

The meeting dealt with the situation in Palestine, Syria, Yemen, Libya and Sudan. 
Minister al-Hakim highlighted Iraq's support for the independence of Palestine, the establishment of its state and its capital, Jerusalem, the freedom of the Palestinian people, Iraq's assertion of Syria's unity, and the need for a Syrian-Syrian dialogue to end the current crisis. Yemenis live and expressed respect for the choices of the Sudanese people.

This meeting is a continuation of the diplomatic movement carried out by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs a few days ago, in the framework of keenness to maintain permanent contact with ambassadors accredited to Baghdad to discuss bilateral relations and regional issues of common interest.

Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad 37629e86-92fb-430e-ada8-f8d0c1024fad-1024x682

Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad Bfe38733-5b1f-4de0-9587-a32a44ef43b9-1024x682

Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim meets with Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2019/08/?p=3363
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad Empty statement

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:26 pm

[size=34]statement[/size]

26/08/2019

Foreign Minister meets Arab ambassadors accredited to Baghdad Image-1

Statement

Complementing the escalating diplomatic movement in the past two days, conducted by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohammed Ali al-Hakim from the meeting of ambassadors, caretakers (for the absence of their ambassadors) from the permanent members of the UN Security Council (America, Britain, France, China), in addition to the German charge d'affaires (for the absence of the ambassador) ). 

Today, he met with the Ambassador of Russia (a permanent member of the UN Security Council) and held an extensive meeting with Arab ambassadors accredited to Iraq.

These meetings come within the framework of stressing the centrality of preserving Iraq's independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity and social cohesion, its rejection of any interference in its internal affairs, or its involvement in the crises of the region as a party at the expense of another party. 

It was also stressed that Iraq is committed to the principle of good-neighborliness, and will not be allowed to be the arena for conflict and disagreement
We affirm that the security of Iraq is the top priority of the government, and we emphasize the importance of the safety of all Iraqi security formations that are legally covered, under the command of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, with outstanding national performance, demonstrated high efficiency, and made great sacrifices in the liberation of cities from ISIS; We therefore express Iraq's absolute and unequivocal rejection of any attack against it under any pretext or allegation. 

Minister al-Hakim revealed in these meetings that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will take the necessary diplomatic and legal measures through the United Nations and the UN Security Council, and coordinate with brotherly and friendly countries to address any action that violates the sovereignty of Iraq and affect the territorial integrity.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs 
Dr. Ahmed Al- Sahaf 
08/26/2019

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2019/08/?p=3357
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum