Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra

Go down

Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra Empty Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:38 pm

[rtl]Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra[/rtl]

2019/08/08 

Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra D1c1e4014-211437

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry of Finance, on Thursday, the total amounts financed by the accounting department in the ministry, to the province of Basra, until the end of August.[/rtl]

[rtl]"In order to implement the principle of transparency and the elimination of all rumors, the Ministry of Finance will successively publish the amounts financed to all ministries and agencies in all Iraqi governorates," the ministry said in a statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]`` In order to develop the province of Basra, and its service and investment reality, the total amounts provided by the accounting department in the ministry from the normal operating salaries to the investment budget, including petrodollars and regional development, amounted to one trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion. ''[/rtl]

[rtl]The ministry said that the amounts were distributed over millions of salaries "500 billion, other salaries 50 billion, investment 294 billion, development of the regions 56 billion, Petro dollars 238 billion, operating budget within the petro dollars 198 billion, in addition to the entitlements of contractors amounted to 68 billion."[/rtl]

https://www.alghadpress.com/view.php?cat=211437
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra Empty Basra announces a plan to attract international companies to invest in the province

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:43 pm

[size=36]Basra announces a plan to attract international companies to invest in the province[/size]

08/08/2019

Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra 16882019_Oilbasra25432

BAGHDAD balances News 
announced investment in the province of Basra , Alaa Abdul Hussein, on Thursday, a plan to attract international companies to implement a number of projects in the coming years. 
"The plan that was put in place this year included working to attract sober international companies," Abdul Hussain said in a statement seen by Mawazine News. 
He pointed out that "the province witnessed for the first time received 3 official requests from foreign companies in the field of energy, industry and treatment of oil waste suffered by the province." 
"The plan was developed for the coming years with the aim of attracting funds from outside Iraq to bring added value to the Iraqi economy."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=59469
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra Empty Finance: disbursed about one trillion and 200 billion dinars of the dues of Basra

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:44 pm

[size=36]Finance: disbursed about one trillion and 200 billion dinars of the dues of Basra[/size]

08/08/2019

Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra 15882019_4333443

BAGHDAD balances News 

announced the Ministry of Finance, Thursday, firing about a trillion and 200 billion dinars from the entitlements of the province of Basra until the current month of August.

In a statement received by Mawazine News, the ministry said that "in order to support and develop the province of Basra and to improve the service and investment reality, the total amounts financed by the Accounting Department of the Ministry of Finance for the province of salaries and regular operational and other investment budget (Petrodollar and the development of regions) and operational And the entitlements of contractors amounted to 1,134,844,366,495 trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion and eight hundred and forty-four million and three hundred and sixty-six thousand four hundred and ninety-five Iraqi dinars. 

The amounts were distributed as follows:

- Salaries: 523,197,396,094 billion dinars

- Regular and other 50,607,890,401 billion dinars

- Investment: 294,483,000,000 billion dinars 

- Development of the regions: 56,139,000,000 billion dinars 

- Petrodollars: 238,344,000,000 billion dinars  

- Operating budget / Petro dollars: 198,000,000,000 billion dinars 

- Entitlements of contractors: 68,556,080,000 billion dinars 

The ministry pointed out, that "to apply the principle of transparency and eliminate all Rumors, they will successively publish the amounts financed to all Iraqi ministries, agencies and provinces. "

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=59460
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra Empty Basra Governor approves 107 projects as part of the 2019 projects plan

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:53 pm

[size=36]Basra Governor approves 107 projects as part of the 2019 projects plan[/size]

09/08/2019

Finance reveal the launch of trillion and one hundred and thirty-four billion for the province of Basra 23882019_CCF1DC7A-9739-4D04-9EFA-46EC7E3BCAF2

Baghdad balances News 

announced that the governor of Basra , engineer Asaad Alaidani for approval of the assignment of 107 different infrastructure project as a meal first in the 2019 draft plan, praising at the same time the extraordinary efforts of the Ministry of Planning and the provincial council and government departments that have contributed to the success of the ratification of the projects. 

Al-Eidani said in a press statement issued by his private media office during the ceremony of the approval of (107) different projects in the building of the governorate office that the approved projects are different, including security, justice, water, municipalities, education and higher education and other important projects, indicating that the Basra plan for this The year is the largest in Iraq historically different from the rest of the other Iraqi provinces, pointing out that the Minister of Planning and the ministry staff had an exceptional effort and a role in the ratification of the project plan.

He continued, "The governor of Basra that today is the beginning of the start of the Basra province plan to start projects and this is a good sign for the visual people, expressing thanks to the provincial council and the Union of Contractors and everyone who contributed to the ratification of the projects.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=59501
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum