Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy

Go down

Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy Empty Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:35 am

[size=32]Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy[/size]

08/08/2019

Chairman of the Finance Committee receives Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy 21c19448-7676-42c3-8808-e710e1dea67b-683x445

Chairman of the Finance Committee MP Dr. Haitham al-Jubouri received on Sunday 4/8/2019 Minister Plenipotentiary for Economic Affairs at the US Embassy in Baghdad, Mr. Patrick Dan.

At the outset of the meeting held at the headquarters of the Finance Committee, MP Jubouri reviewed the most important achievements of the Committee at the legislative and supervisory levels and the laws that have been initiated and the draft laws to be adopted during the current session of the House of Representatives.

Dr. Jubouri confirmed to Mr. Dan that the Finance Committee strives to promote the reality of the Iraqi economy and provide the appropriate environment for investment and investors and the entry of sober companies to the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles in front of them.

The Chairman of the Committee pointed to the continuous quest to maximize non-oil resources in the 2020 budget and reallocate them in a manner that best suits the aspirations of the Iraqi people to provide job opportunities for the unemployed, stressing at the same time the Committee's determination to fight corruption to reach a more stable economy.

Dr. Al-Jubouri thanked all the partners who played an important role in the fight against terrorism.
Parliament
Information Service

8/8/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/08/08/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%8a%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a8%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b2%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum