Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers

2 posters

Go down

A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers Empty A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:57 pm

[size=36]A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers[/size]

2019-08-07

A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers 12782019_67629418_2239162056375259_3126513183901089792_n

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 

, a member of the House of Representatives, Kazem Sayadi, on Wednesday, to put a picture of the former President Saddam Hussein, handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and ministers. 

"We must put a picture of the president of Saddam Hussein, who is handcuffed in the chambers of the House of Representatives and the ministers," Sayadi said on his Facebook page. 

He added, "His proposal to put the picture in order to be a lesson to officials that the authority does not last for anyone."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=59251
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers Empty Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam "handcuffed" in the chambers of the House of Representatives and ministers

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:59 pm

[size=35]Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam "handcuffed" in the chambers of the House of Representatives and ministers[/size]

2019-08-07

[size=35]A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers Doc-P-314357-637007733256517052
[/size]

Former Iraqi lawmaker Kazem al-Sayadi proposed Wednesday that a picture of Saddam Hussein be handcuffed in the lower chambers of parliament.

"We must put a picture of the former president Saddam Hussein, handcuffed in the chambers of the House of Representatives and the ministers, in order to be an example to officials that power does not last for anyone," he said.

"This image is like a wall in the parliament and the government so that officials know that power, injustice and theft do not last."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/314357/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AD-%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%B9-%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88?src=rss&utm_campaign=rss&utm_source=Rss-articles&utm_term=Rss&utm_medium=Rss-314357
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers Empty Re: A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers

Post by RoyBoy Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:48 pm

I'm sorry but I can't help my-self  ( The picture should be with him hanging with out the hood on and feet kicking)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers Empty ugly!!

Post by TEMPTERBO Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:42 pm

Saddam insane was uglier than a truck load of smashed brownrounds, and that's ugly- He's dead anyway, phuc him, lets get Maliki and make a party out of it!! Pull the pin on a pineapple and stuff it down his knickers!! Now that would really RING his chimes wouldn't it??? ayestu 2cents omg A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers 3508649203 A lesson for officials .. Deputy proposes to put the image of Saddam handcuffed in the halls of the House of Representatives and Ministers 3508649203 hanghead affraid

TEMPTERBO

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum